Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You (28326 Views)

I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me / My fiancée is cheating again / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by ipGist: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Cheating, or infidelity, is one of the more challenging problems that can come up in a Relationship/marriage. In most cases, even when you confront your partner with accusations of cheating, it will be denied or you will be made to feel like the “crazy one.” Unless you have hard evidence or irrefutable proof, most will not admit it. There are many behaviors that are indicative of an affair. However, it is quite possible that your spouse could have these behaviors and not actually be having an affair. What may be a warning sign in one relationship may be nothing to be concerned about in another relationship. ipGist unveils 5 Sure ways To detect a Cheating Partner.

Below Are 5 Ways To Know If Your Partner is Cheating On You;

1- If He/She Starts Going Outside To Answer Calls;- Whenever your partner starts going outside to answer calls often, he/she is Most likely hiding something from you and it’s very clear they are things He/she don’t want you to see or know about.

2- If Your Partner Stops Sharing Devices and Starts Encrypting Phone;- If your Partner has been sharing His/Her devices be it Mobile Phones or Computers with you and suddenly starts Locking it with Password and refusing to tell you or give good reason for the sudden digital privacy consciousness, this is a very clear sign he/she is cheating on you and don’t want you to find out.

3- If Your Partner Dislikes Surprise Visits and Get’s Angry When You Show Up Unannounced;- Don’t Argue this with me, i have my own side of the story. Last year, i warned my girlfriend to stop and never try visiting me unannounced. Do you know why i gave her that rule? i had a side chick that gives me the (YouUnderstand grin) better than she does but i still was not ready to lose my girlfriend then. lol! grin grin

For sure, if your partner starts getting upset with you showing up without prior notice, He/She has something going on they don’t want you to know about. It’s 90% certain your partner is cheating on you.

4- If You Catch Your Partner Lying About His/Her Whereabouts Frequently;- Casually ask your partner where he/she was on a certain date from time to time, if he/she lies about it most times, this is a clear sign something’s not right about your partner’s movements; He/she is likely to be cheating on you.

5- If You’ve Contacted An STD;- If You’ve been diagnosed of an STD recently and you’re very sure you’ve not slept with anyone apart from your partner for a long time after your last negative STD result, it’s most likely your partner is cheating on you; no doubt.

Source- http://www.ipgist.com.ng/5-sure-ways-to-know-if-your-partner-is-cheating-on-you/

Also Read- "5 Ways To Catch A Cheating Partner"

Click To Read - http://www.ipgist.com.ng/5-ways-to-catch-a-cheating-partner/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by hisexcellency34: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
And if you know, what can you do?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by VampireeM(f): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
The silliest write-up have read on NL.. Junk

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by IamProdigy: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
land bought. ...to be used soon lipsrsealed kiss
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Horlaidex(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin
1. I do accept calls outside most times if it's about money

2. It's my privacy and I've got no reason to check hers too.

3. I don't entertain surprise visits, not because I'm cheating but I need to be alone some times.

4. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6. I don't cheat grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
These signs differ in individuals but lemme still add..

- If your partner stops being jealous "all of a sudden "

-If your partner starts being "more" cautious about his look to work,look while hanging out with his friends or any other outing that doesn't have u in attendance.

-If your partner starts showing sex styles uv never seen him display before, then "maybe" his new partner is teaching him things and he wants to try it out with you too.

-If your partner begins to support men who cheat on their wives,and make it sound like it ain't a biggy.. Then maybe he's joined the gang too.

-If the connection between u two is lost, the affection, saying I Love you becomes a challenge,or u begin to feel avoided and a very high decline in sex rate. Then "maybe" he's cheating.

Everything i listed, i used "maybe" cuz other things cud be the reason for this action in ur spouse.
So be very sure before u can conclude he's cheating.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Bianda24: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
I quite agree with you but must you tell your partner everything

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by eterisan(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
K
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Hotzone(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
By monitoring her whatsapp using whatsapp web but don't quote me if u die of heart attack!!!!
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hotzone:
By monitoring her whatsapp using whatsapp web but don't quote me if u die of heart attack!!!!
i wont quote you. but i will definitely haunt you.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by sunnysunny69(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Some guys are honestly sex addict, no matter what you do, they must cheat.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i wont quote you. but i will definitely haunt you.
You are here. Where is mimimiles93?
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are here. Where is mimimiles93?
im not sure i know who that is.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by tetula123(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Almost every one cheats.. I keep on saying it, what scares me is STD, on the part of pregnancy, I have got trust issues, even with a bullet proof condom I still got to pull out.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by colorsofrainbow: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
all tru
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Rexnegro(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
true

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
im not sure i know who that is.
You know him
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
You know him
you may be right. maybe he has many monikers
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you may be right. maybe he has many monikers
The guy that hate women, you too hate women and feel they are only good for s**
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by freemanbubble: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
isoright
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by GistmeBlog(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
The guy that hate women, you too hate women and feel they are only good for s**
well, when you refuse to cook, clean the house, do laundry and do dishes what else can you be used for?
the more things and duties you reject the more you become good for just one thing...
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hotzone:

The issue is once u start suspecting your partner,then that relationship be better called off, because u can never have 100% trust again
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by McBrooklyn(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lol... If I later find out a girl is cheating on me via No 5, World War III go happen ah swear.... grin
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Donopsiano(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
bros jes accept your fate and move on or how on earth do you want to threathen someone with STD or HIV? grin grin grin grin grin
McBrooklyn:
Lol... If I later find out a girl is cheating on me via No 5, World War III go happen ah swear.... grin
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by McBrooklyn(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Donopsiano:
bros jes accept your fate and move on or how on earth do you want to threathen someone with STD or HIV? grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, I'll just kuku hasten her meeting with the Almighty cos you know evil begets evil Bruv... cheesy

I pray it won't come to that though..! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland / 5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance / Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.