Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy (962 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Deridasky: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Helo frnds...am new in hia bt i have sumtin to tell u pple ur Opinions re hereby needed...Dia z dis guy dat am friendly wit bt tynx later accelerated bt d fact hia z dat he z a freelancer n though am a freelancer bt i find myself likin d guy wch means i will fancy being in a relatnship wit him bt d tyn z hw do i go abt it also he has a lot of gals arund him especially his ex whom though now married bt still comes to see him bt d visitin z now evritym ...wot do u guys tink...

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
grinSIWB & Now I am Getting Old, I Have never Seen such a Poorly Constructed "Essay" Nairalanders Have You Seen undecided.

OP What Happened No money For School undecided

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by tripplephi: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
well, you should take him out n find out if he feels the same way for you and then tell him what n what you are not comfy with and then both of you can resolve issues and get serious. if not, it means you are the only one in the boat of love o.... ENJOY MY OP

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Join his queue of girls cos it obviously seems you wanna.It'll only make his friends hail him more.
Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by naijaboiy: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Did I even understand what you typed?

Abeg where is that sugarcane undecided

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Deridasky: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Well mikky tanx bt he z nt a philanderer jst communicate wit dem shikena
Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Deridasky:
Well mikky tanx bt he z nt a philanderer jst communicate wit dem shikena
Seriously?Are you sure you just typed that?
Lemme be your therapist for now.From what you typed first and this your comment now,i can deduce few things From you.
-You obviously like this guy so much that you dont wanna look at his flaws(his ex,whether married or not,now pays everyday visit?Plus other girls?Except the guy just confirmed his gay status sha)
-You are not up to 21
-You havent really had a major heartbreak from a boy before.
Correct me if am wrong.
Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Myles23(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
construcy your essay well first then come back modify it then we can advice you
Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Myles23(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
construct your essay well first then come back modify it then we can advice you
Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by vizkiz: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
am I the only one who noticed people on nairaland are getting dumber by the day? What the heck is this shiit?

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Deridasky: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Well, mikky dnt get mii wrong wot i meant was dat most of d gals doesnt hv anityn sex to do wit him accordin to him...as for his ex frm wot i tink..it seems lyk they still share sumtyn even till now.....i cant point out his errors hia bt am jst tryin to let u knw dat am not putin a blind eye to dat.
Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Deridasky: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Well mikky i appreciate u first for soundin polite,u understand wot i mean.also to Myles n Viz d last tym i checked a dummy cant even make a sentence.. all d same tanx for ur comments bt try correctin sumone in a polite manner.
Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Am I the only one that completely understood what the Op typed??"grin" Op, please ignore the meanies telling U shii bout your Typings..I totally get You! cheesy that's all that matters!

Anyhoo, Uh, if he's A flirt, just quit before your heart gets broken...cry

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Deridasky: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Esthar tnx veri much a point of urx i will note abt d guy
Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Deridasky:
Well, mikky dnt get mii wrong wot i meant was dat most of d gals doesnt hv anityn sex to do wit him accordin to him...as for his ex frm wot i tink..it seems lyk they still share sumtyn even till now.....i cant point out his errors hia bt am jst tryin to let u knw dat am not putin a blind eye to dat.
According to him you say grin
Anyway,i wish you a heart that wont be broken from what you're about venturing into.I guess am one of the few(very few) good guys,Hence,my advising you against guys that dont wanna be us.
Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by misspicy(f): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
what dah fcvk is ''i am a freelancer and he is a freelancer too'' undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:
what dah fcvk is ''i am a freelancer and he is a freelancer too'' undecided
grin grin
Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by Deridasky: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
A freelancer z sumone who doesnt fancy relatnships..as in cant maintain it or beta still can kip a relatnship
Re: A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy by johnbuck81(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
rexkexmilan:
grinSIWB & Now I am Getting Old, I Have never Seen such a Poorly Constructed "Essay" Nairalanders Have You Seen undecided.

OP What Happened No money For School undecided
i too sabi na dey worry u.

(1) (Reply)

WTF? This Man Is Officially Named "Fvck That Bittch" / . / Picture.. When Ur Chick And Ur Side Chick Is Pregnant For You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.