Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate (12817 Views)

But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate – Guys Better Memorize This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Cutehector(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! Tah! that's not true...ladies Are Natural Kissers..the gift is Spontaneous..undecided
I haven't kissed a girl before...
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Jollybabs: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
nairalandist:
What some women do with their mouths nowadays has made me vow.... no kissing before marriage... not even a peck.
. If I may ask wat are the things women do wt their mouth? Pls let me know.
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Jollybabs:
. If I may ask wat are the things women do wt their mouth? Pls let me know.

Guess ...
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by ideyhere(f): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chai! This thread brings one nigga to mind angry
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by AfricanApple(f): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin" I'll chill jaweh..The fated owner should seriously stop wasting time...:-
I guess he is still tryna gather some though. just be patient or you could wait for him like this... grin

Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Johnsown1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nigerian Guys Are TERRIBLE kissers...undecided They'd practically wanna swallow Your face..."grin" not cool...undecided
*****And kissing would always look like "HeaD fights"....angry
i didn't know that gals hate some kisses bt until i get one i will ask her hw she wants me to handle her with kisses
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Nwocha12(f): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nigerian Guys Are TERRIBLE kissers...undecided They'd practically wanna swallow Your face..."grin" not cool...undecided
Am sorry to ask o, but have u kissed all Nigerian men?
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
daxlasaint:

Then the two or three lousy kissers I have been unfortunate enough to do the kissing ish with musta being men in their former lives grin grin grin
LoL! come to think of it! they could be transgenders! I hear You can't even tell the difference.. undecided girls Are Great kissers, I assure You!
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
I haven't kissed a girl before...
Cutehector?!! angry
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Cutehector?!! angry
wat is it?
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
wat is it?
You haven't done what?undecided
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
You haven't done what?undecided
havnt kissed any gurl... Anytn bad abt it?
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by oatzeal(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
havnt kissed any gurl... Anytn bad abt it?
Nah! not at all...it's Really sweet! So, You're A Lip Virgin!? NiCe! grin
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nah! not at all...it's Really sweet! So, You're A Lip Virgin!? NiCe! grin
lord just has to gv me a fine woman...
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
not all say those uv kissed, good morning
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by northvietnam(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:
I just hate their clueless government that's all lol
. I hate both of them, they have no plans for the future generation. all they want is parking money for even their unborn ones. we are not in there plans at all
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by daxlasaint(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! come to think of it! they could be transgenders! I hear You can't even tell the difference.. undecided girls Are Great kissers, I assure You!

In the interest of world peace, I wee agree with u on this one! Lol
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2015
silvermania:
not all say those uv kissed, good morning
Morning! wink
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2015
daxlasaint:

In the interest of world peace, I wee agree with u on this one! Lol
[Awwwwe! What A gentleman!embarassed

And I Almost believed You! angry
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by daxlasaint(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
[Awwwwe! What A gentleman!embarassed

And I Almost believed You! angry

Hehehehehe, you didn't almost believe me... You did believe but naturally you had to dig in and root for the girls cool
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by myaceworld(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2015
5 unique ways to know you are in Love

November 12, 2015 12:00 am

Most people fall in love but they don’t actually know
These unique and outstanding points will stand as a proof.

1. Before you meet:
Have you ever have someone in mind whenever you listen to a love song, read a love story or watch a romantic movie.

Sometimes you will close your eyes during those moment and you find yourself dreaming about the
future of both of you,

If you have wished to be together with a particular person even though you both are yet to meet or talk.

Then, you are in Love

2. After you met:
Maybe in the lecture theatre or beside the alley, you find yourself standing in front of him or her, but you notice that your heartbeat rate has increased.

You keep breathing like someone who has just been saved from fallen off a cliff.

If your heart keep pounding and bouncing when in front of him/her,

Then, you are in Love

3. Before he/she concur.
It has been confirmed that 90% of genuine love doesn’t work out automatically, most times the “play hard to get” falls on the feminine side and the man has to do all doings to make it through.

But even after all her acts as if she is the queen of england, you still cannot look away, after she has even washed or insult you in public, you still cannot let go.

If you find yourself trying, trying and trying (without the thoughts of Lust)

Then, you are in love.

4. When he/she agree
Have you ever been so happy that even when someone dump happens to brake your lovely vase, you will still keep on smilling?.

Have your friends ever suspected you of a douth about you being sane or insane?, because of your needless laughter and smiles

When he/she says YES and you keep dancing like a tree whose root has been placed on oscillary motion by wind,

Then, you are in Love

5. Finally when you are dating.
Sometimes you ask yourself, am I dreaming? because you find yourself experiencing what you thought its impossible.

Love is when you take away the feelings, passion and romance of a relationship and you still find out you care for that person.

You can understand this section 5 well if you read
” 10 ingredients of Love”
Read by pasting in search box and click search

Now you have learnt how to know when you are in
Love, but how do you accomplish the aim of getting the person you love in your arms?

How do you make them yours?

See ” 3 key ways to make them yours”
click here
https://myaceworld./2015/11/12/3-key-ways-to-make-them-yours/

Via http://www.myaceworld.wordpressm.com
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Laveda(f): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
northvietnam:
. I hate both of them, they have no plans for the future generation. all they want is parking money for even their unborn ones. we are not in there plans at all
Kinda true...God will see us through.
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by jhidey08(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin
They be like " Bae your lips looks soo sexy, can I kiss em"? undecided
And when its time. . They can even chew your lips undecided .. . Exactly. . WorldTongueWar2 grin
bae your lips looks soo sexy, can u teach me how 2 kiss dem?
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Laveda(f): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
jhidey08:
bae your lips looks soo sexy, can u teach me how 2 kiss dem?
grin
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by jhidey08(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
What's dirty bout Kissing abeg? undecided
LoL! Nigerians and Hypocrisy!! shocked

Lemme even gist You...I started kissing People At age 2...undecided I'm A pro..cool
Oya gimme ur address, ur parents must hear dis. BTW, av u later obtained ur JAMB form?
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by jhidey08(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:
grin
u sef grin
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Laveda(f): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
jhidey08:
u sef grin
lol what about me?
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by jhidey08(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:
lol what about me?
lyf indeed is lyk a talking drum, it faces sum pple while it backs others. I gave u wot u gave me na, u opened ur 32 which I also did. As in "u sef take grin". I jst learned sumthing now.

In other new, how far with our kissing class na, I wanna learn wink
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by Laveda(f): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
jhidey08:
lyf indeed is lyk a talking drum, it faces sum pple while it backs others. I gave u wot u gave me na, u opened ur 32 which I also did. As in "u sef take grin". I jst learned sumthing now.

In other new, how far with our kissing class na, I wanna learn wink
lol what did you learn?

Class? Sorry I don't teach guys how to kiss.
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by jhidey08(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:
lol what did you learn?

Class? Sorry I don't teach guys how to kiss.
let ur statements b clear.

Ehyaaa, unlucky u
Re: SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate by oatzeal(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Craziest Place You've Had Sex / Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? / My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.