Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Do I Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do In This Situation? (805 Views)

Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS / If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do In This Situation? by riterry: 9:43pm On May 15, 2009
what a day! Ladies are just too the same, you just can't seem to understand them when you are around them. Am I Wrong?

A friend of mine walks up to me on a very busy evening, a girlfriend for that matter, She walks into my laboratory and looks a little bit upset, I, seeing that shower loads of kisses on her just to make her feel okay but she just keeps looking much more upset and upset, My God OVER WHAT?!
I then tried to be a good boy to ask what the problem is and she says NOTHING WRONG! For God sakes I saw her face and I knew that something was wrong somewhere. I tried to pet her more then she started to tell me that she wanted to leave immediately. This is someone that some two hours ago was so happy that she would come to say hi to me. Alright I don't seem to get what is going on right now but I know it's not good enough so I ask for my offence, still nothing wrong, then i say that i'm sorry for whatever I've done. She just got up and left my lab.
Q. What was my offence ladies?
Q2. Was i rude in any way?
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by yme1(f): 9:51pm On May 15, 2009
yeah maybe she has really gat issues

or maybe she just wants to form for u undecided
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by omega25red(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2009
sounds like one of the multituteds of crazy women out there if she wont tell you what her problem is give her space
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Iranoladun(f): 10:16pm On May 15, 2009
Na kolomental! She's weird! Leave her alone if she want to dump you & refuse to talk about where you miss it. Treat it as one of the unsolvable riddles of your life! Move on oh!
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 15, 2009
come on!!!!! how do you expect ANYONE to know what this woman was on about?! the only person who knows why she was upset is her and if SHE DOESNT WANT TO TELL YOU then you just have to live your life like nothing happened.
it could be a problem at work. it could be a problem with family. it could be a problem with friends. it could be a problem with a stranger on her way to your lab. it could be etc etc etc
dont fall for this kind of crap. If you are sure that you havent done anything wrong in this relationship then there is no reason for you to worry.
when she is ready to TELL YOU then you can help her deal with whatever it is that is bothering her.
COMMUNICATION is one of the fundamental tool for a successful relationship. if she cant even communicate with you then there is not much you can do.
does she expect you to"read her mind"?!
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 15, 2009
Its either she has no real problem or if she does then you are quite inconsequential to its solution.

Wetin be all the big talk about?
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by Ladealm: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2012
she was in a bad mood and needed a little space to think things through. so nxt time she says "nothing wrong" give her about 20mins b4 asking again.
Re: What Do I Do In This Situation? by crackhouse(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
O boy that girl is broke. U better find her some money to solve her problem{s}. She needs money and she want to table her problem for u, that's why she did that to draw ur attention so she can offload.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do Now With This Lady / Have You Ever Become Bored Of Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / What Does This Feelings Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.