Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport (126949 Views)

Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP / List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Engineer96(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aviation is not part of the ministries under Amechi. it has its own separate minister from the north -a female.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by DOCTORDONE: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Let's wait and see lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by nduchucks: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lets put our differences aside and wish this man, Amaechi, great success and the very best of luck.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by MemeTroll: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Even Tompolo and Biafran War Ships, are under the purview of Amaechi's Ministry! grin grin grin

Please make Una forgive me, I didnt add,

1. Federal Road Safety Commission

2. VIO
do you know what you're saying at all? Do your research frsc was pulled out of police you're indirectly saying police is under FMT? undecided
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by FirstCounsel(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin
dayo23:
It under Wike sir
funny
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by dyn1800: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sure he's somewhere perfecting his Wailing skills.
modath:

He is presently on the net copying links to attach to his smack down piece on the new ministers.. cheesy

@TonyeBarcanista , thou must not disappoint. grin
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Macastro: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
[/color]u need serious help

[color=#990000]

if FAAN is under ministry of Transport what would the ministry if aviation be doing?[/quote]
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by adaweezy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
drnoel:

if FAAN is under ministry of Transport what would the ministry if aviation be doing?
aviation is under transport
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by ignis: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Can this man deliver?
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by adaweezy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Engineer96:
Aviation is not part of the ministries under Amechi.
it has its own separate minister from the north -a female.
which female?
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by paidangel: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
END TIME
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by OBAGADAFFI: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Engineer96:
Aviation is not part of the ministries under Amechi.
it has its own separate minister from the north -a female.

She is a Junior Minister under the Ministry of Transport,
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
A minister with highest responsibilities like that of my dear egbon Rotimi amaechi is different with that of then junior minister of state education. Wike go dey vex for himself now becos no way to carry money go wey Amaechi no go dey. Minister pass minister mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

I see a failed transport facilities in Nigeria during Amaechi's ministerial appointment. It is a sad day in hell for transportation. Ptui!

Goon, u don siddon here with ur stupidity. Oya showcase ur pictures for all to see grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Franzeez:
What is the essence of the thread? Who is dragging with you? Will you and Ameachi share a penny of his salary. People are busy at work looking to earn money, NgeneUkwenu is here looking to score cheap point for people she or he has never seen. Who cares, what you will say won't stop any opinion of anybody on Ameachi, so what is it self? Haba

1 Share

Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by focus7: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
It is remarkable that Amaechi always has the last laugh while his enemies groans in the pains of defeat.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, u don siddon here with ur stupidity. Oya showcase ur pictures for all to see grin grin
You are the goon to progress here and I am glad you know the right term for your kind.You Amaechi-a$$-sniffing i d i o t!
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by eedriyz(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
holyFRED:
Bad road network in Nigeria?

Nigeria will keep suffering from this until maybe after 2019...

This seems to be the only country where during political campaigns,politicians'll still be promising us road repairs,water,light and other petty stuffs.... MTCHEW

That suffering maybe yours and yours alone. Negative minded sumbary
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
focus7:
It is remarkable that Amaechi always has the last laugh while his enemies groans in the pains of defeat.
That is what happens in a primitive and corrupt society. You can never expect corrupt politicians to be granted ministerial positions in developed countries without looking into their records. Only in Nigeria something like this can happen. That is a big shame on all of you who support that criminal of a minister of transportation.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Mrlekan07034617: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
For me all I need him to do in all these sectors under transport ministry is to do review of credentials of all the employees. Those due for retirement should be ready to go, those with forged certificate should face the law and finally job recruitment should be clearly open.

May God strengthen you sir!!!
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by mapet: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
dayo23:
tunjijones:
What abt NURTW ?
It under Wike sir

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NLers no go kill me today o grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by ossy4rill: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
holyFRED:
Bad road network in Nigeria?

Nigeria will keep suffering from this until maybe after 2019...

This seems to be the only country where during political campaigns,politicians'll still be promising us road repairs,water,light and other petty stuffs.... MTCHEW

I am anti-amaechi because he was more or less a military dictator during his time as governor in rivers state not because he doesn't work.

Amaechi will work

1 Like

Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

You are the goon to progress here and I am glad you know the right term for your kind.You Amaechi-a$$-sniffing i d i o t!

Fool, so u are ashamed to showcase ur pictures here for all to see how stupid u are eh? grin grin
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
wristbangle:
Ngeneukwenu, can u tell me why tonyebarcanista has been quiet all through today? I just don't understand his quietness.
Wetin make I talk na? Must I wail?
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by einsteino(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

there is nothing in Niger Delta Ministry! As A minister there, You are just like an Observer! With NDDC firmly under the Presidency with the aid of Special Adviser to the President, on Niger Delta.....What else are you doing there?

If ameachi was given nigerdelta, it would have been game over for wike. Ameachi would have been technically governor of south south. Down here that ministry has so much vested interest and billions floatinh, that most pdp folks would have aligned with ameachi just to get into the honeypie. Nigerdelta ministry was always used by PDP to keep a firm grip of the politics here. All the same transport is equally juicy but he wont have as much political power that niger delta ministry would have given him in south south. I think this is why the pdp is happy he was not given it. I am happy he didnt get it cos I dont want the undue tension the power tussle would have caused here.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, so u are ashamed to showcase ur pictures here for all to see how stupid u are eh? grin grin
Haven't you seen picture of yourself inside the abandoned Amaechi's Rivers monorail? Riding it with your smelling mouth wide opened and yellow teeth - as if that is the best thing that has happened to you in life. You prick!
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by obailala(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eyepencil:

Rubbish!!!

Then whats the essence of having minister of state for (aviation). Why not have minister of state for (transport)?

Una go just dey talk nonsense. angry
This one na part of amaechi beef abi na wetin?.. shuoo
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mrlekan07034617:
For me all I need him to do in all these sectors under transport ministry is to do review of credentials of all the employees. Those due for retirement should be ready to go, those with forged certificate should face the law and finally job recruitment should be clearly open.

May God strengthen you sir!!!
Tell your sir to go and complete the Rivers monorail first. I have a good gripe for him on that one.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Wetin make I talk na? Must I wail?

ePIC! grin
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by FrankValency(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
drnoel:

if FAAN is under ministry of Transport what would the ministry if aviation be doing?
I thought I was the only one that noticed that,the poster must be hiding his/her face in shame now........two ministries there aren't under transport #Aviation and Works. All these avoidable things are happening becos hates and the need for cheap likes.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by PROPHETmichael: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Niger Delta must be very proud of Amaechi today. Amaechi used N48bn Rivers state money to help the north take away the president, petroleum minister, finance minister etc. In return they are celebrating getting minister for transportation. Amaechi is really a good politician from Niger Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics / EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.