Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) (22240 Views)

Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / Ibrahim Magu In London Over Diezani's Investigation (Photos) / The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by SavageGarden(m): 1:57am On Nov 12, 2015
lmm4real:

Bross calm down, take it easy with life o, what colour is Lamorde is he not black and what did I say about him? See next time if u don't understand a post pls ask questions politely. Him been black dose not mean Black was bad come on am a black man too. Read the post again pls say like 50 times, I hope u understand it better after that. undecided
There's nothing better to understand about what you wrote young man stop trying to justify referring to him being black solely because his black. You were clearly relating his being black to depict a less porshe life, freshness and all of those silly things low lives like you particularize black skin tone to mean. If he was Light skinned toned you wouldn't have mentioned anything regarding his skin colour nor ugliness and you know it. Stop trying to change it. Why refer to his blackness in the first place when he is obviously a black man? Oya explain urself. The blackman is a disgrace these days you go about bringing ur own kind down. SMH..go to Berlin, to Amsterdam and see white folks envy the black race for what we are..you've lived ur whole life in Africa doesn't mean you should be some dumb asse
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by ADULTBASE(m): 5:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Hy olaskee
Aminat508:
buhahahaha airmark
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Hy olaskee
hey ayobami cheesy
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Why are you blackmailing this family? If you have a personal beef with the son or the mother, pls settle it and stop the blackmail
cramjones:
Mr. Lamorde you failed to prosecute the woman Mrs Esu-Nte who earns only N121,000, gave N60 million tithe but yet have over 300 million cash flows in her "company" accounts.
You compromised a lot, collected bribes, enriched yourself fat! Now that you are leaving I hope the new guy look into this fraudulent women and others. While her son squanders part of the money she stole that was meant for our delapidated prisons...Our citizens continue to suffer in penury. Here is how the woman's son Daniel Nte-Esu spends our money.

She must be prosecuted, the era of bribing EFCC is over!

-CramJones
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by lmm4real: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2015
SavageGarden:
There's nothing better to understand about what you wrote young man stop trying to justify referring to him being black solely because his black. You were clearly relating his being black to depict a less porshe life, freshness and all of those silly things low lives like you particularize black skin tone to mean. If he was Light skinned toned you wouldn't have mentioned anything regarding his skin colour nor ugliness and you know it. Stop trying to change it. Why refer to his blackness in the first place when he is obviously a black man? Oya explain urself. The black man is a disgrace these days you go about bringing ur own kind down. SMH..go to Berlin, to Amsterdam and see white folks envy the black race for what we are..you've lived ur whole life in Africa doesn't mean you should be some dumb asse

This guy ur case is serious o, u mean after reading the post over again u still don't get it. Wow what colour was Lamorde and what did I say about him. It seems u obviously have some inferiority poo going on in your life, leave me out of it ok. My post was simple and with a message, if u don't get it then it's not my fault coming here and telling me Amsterdam and Africa, I am In africa nigeria and abj to be precise, doing my own bit to make my country grate, while u are in Ghana or where ever the he'll u are trying to solve ur problem with my Post.
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by mikeapollo: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-o6--Hn39NjI/VkNcVF1MQqI/AAAAAAAHSAc/vYPB90FDgkY/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
Immediate past Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde today officially handed over to the newly appointed acting chairman of the anti-graft agency, Ibrahim Mustapha Magu. President Buhari sacked Lamorde on Monday November 9th. Continue to see more photos from the handover ceremony..

[img]http://4.bp..com/--zen-vZdHIc/VkNcVt-9PZI/AAAAAAAHSAg/AFXBzsZwc6A/s400/00.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-idnIfn5lv-E/VkNcWK4SerI/AAAAAAAHSAo/NhoYZEIHN0Y/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-uGSyPShqZ54/VkNcW6upZAI/AAAAAAAHSA0/jd30dG_FjHc/s400/03.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-QIweZiolQwg/VkNcXQUjqnI/AAAAAAAHSA4/DmEgbei1qSc/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dmTSsOsxRUw/VkNcYJ75_uI/AAAAAAAHSA8/QOkv8G9qCDs/s400/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/photos-former-efcc-boss-lamorde-hands.html

Good job by Lamorde. I wish him well. This is the kind of professional attitude expected of an outgoing EFCC chairman if he/she does not have something to hide: hand over to the incoming person and move on.
Farida Waziri also handed over to Larmode when she was removed.
The only person was crying when he was removed and refused to hand over was Nuhu Ribadu. He was desperate to be retained because he loved power. Shame!

Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by SavageGarden(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2015
lmm4real:

This guy ur case is serious o, u mean after reading the post over again u still don't get it. Wow what colour was Lamorde and what did I say about him. It seems u obviously have some inferiority poo going on in your life, leave me out of it ok. My post was simple and with a message, if u don't get it then it's not my fault coming here and telling me Amsterdam and Africa, I am In africa nigeria and abj to be precise, doing my own bit to make my country grate, while u are in Ghana or where ever the he'll u are trying to solve ur problem with my Post.
grin
lmm4real:

haha young lad I'm asking why mention his being black when its obvious he is black. You clearly see you can't even defend yourself constructively you keep beating around the bush You're clearly Unrepentant You do best what you do most "foool yaself" hehe one of those asinine, feeble minded, depraved dumb as.ses roaming the streets of Abuja.
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by lmm4real: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2015
SavageGarden:
grin haha young lad I'm asking why mention his being black when its obvious he is black. You clearly see you can't even defend yourself constructively you keep beating around the bush You're clearly Unrepentant You do best what you do most "foool yaself" hehe one of those asinine, feeble minded, depraved dumb as.ses roaming the streets of Abuja.

Wait will reply u well when am done for the day.I see u look black and un kept too.
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by SavageGarden(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2015
lmm4real:

Wait will reply u well when am done for the day.I see u look black and un kept too.
grin
lmm4real:

Black and Un kept hehe now you're talking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye / Dangote, Dantata, Abdussamad, Others Get New Appointments In Kano State / Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.