Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) (22239 Views)

Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / Ibrahim Magu In London Over Diezani's Investigation (Photos) / The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by biker1: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why not someone from another sector ,it's difficult once the hand has entered d soup it makes the other hands dirty.if he puts Lamorde in jail then I know he is working
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by menix(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Efficient fraudsters Constant cycle - EFCC
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Chukazu: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
this one belle go soon "pregnant " like lamorde's own
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
airmark:
See the incoming chairman looking hungry, while lamorde has pot belly like wrestler big show. cheesy
buhahahaha airmark

1 Like

Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
HowAreYou:
what.is this
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by 80million1: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Develop Your Content... It's very important that you constantly and consistently develop yourself, improve on your abilities, capabilities and your content because in today's world, that's what matters. People will relate to you based on the things you have to offer. You don't buy a bottle of coke because of the bottle, you buy it because of the drink - the soda - the content. So work on your content. Listen to this short inspiring video by Lamide Adenuga, and kindly share with a friend please...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc24lev3YxE
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
PRYCE:
Double up his last name and tell me what it means! grin grin
magu magu
:-D:-D

1 Like

Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by airmark(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aminat508:
buhahahaha airmark

grin grin
How are you doing? What is your view on the new efcc posture jare? The man looks like someone ready to work to me.
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by jhidey08(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
okay.
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
PRYCE:
magu magu grin

1 Like

Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by needrealuvabj81: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
old looks like fart aka mess and the new one looks like those boko boys grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by eleko1: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Welcome on board oga "MAGNUS " abeg,beware of banana peel.Dnt drink tea outside biko embarassed undecided undecided lipsrsealed.
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by eleko1: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aminat508:
buhahahaha airmark
queen Aminat508. How far about ayolight? I hear say she's living tonight.I dey happy
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
eleko1:
queen Aminat508. How far about ayolight? I hear say she's living tonight.I dey happy
yes she is living. Thank u so much for the support kiss
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by speedyGonzales: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
coldsummer:
see face of Lamorde. you will know the guy is not a clean dude please collect his passports

you can tell that from a face? maybe you should be getting the job!
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by eleko1: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aminat508:
yes she is living. Thank u so much for the support kiss
Alhamudulai!Thanks to everybody. THANK TO GOD, TO HIM ALL THE PRAISE ND GRATITUDE
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
PRYCE:
Magumagu

1 Like

Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by lemolemo: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
see how robust and freshly looking the old EFCC guy look, give the new guy 1 month and all the dry cheek and skin will come out shining. All they do is run after maggi thief and this internet small boys while the big time politicians are untouched.
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by SavageGarden(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
lmm4real:
From Orde to Magu humm all is well.

Lamorde slept all through GEJ tenure and woke up briefly when PMB came.

Lamoede came ok and left Fat, Magu no doubt looks slim, black and ugly. I will check in 6 months time to see how much the office has changed him.
undecided
"Slim, BLACK and ugly ok you said those words yourself so I'm asking what's the "Black" doing there? Is he not a Black man at the end of the day! Do you expect him to be white. Have you ever heard a white person say He/She is "slim white and ugly"? Dude get some sense ya'll should stop foo..ling yourself relating being black to suffering and ugliness. I hope you expect him to become Light skinned in 6 months time...silly slowpoke.
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
cramjones:
Mr. Lamorde you failed to prosecute the woman Mrs Esu-Nte who earns only N121,000, gave N60 million tithe but yet have over 300 million cash flows in her "company" accounts.
You compromised a lot, collected bribes, enriched yourself fat! Now that you are leaving I hope the new guy look into this fraudulent women and others. While her son squanders part of the money she stole that was meant for our delapidated prisons...Our citizens continue to suffer in penury. Here is how the woman's son Daniel Nte-Esu spends our money.

She must be prosecuted, the era of bribing EFCC is over!

-CramJones
shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
this lamorde la'fat. magu, pls just make everyone wey you catch knack magun on top you.
see wetin oga custom too dey wish https://www.nairaland.com/2730043/corruption-customs-boss-advocates-death
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by geokrack: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
See as him fat like octopus round like balloon .... after collecting all the bribes he could lay his hand on now he is forming am working, probing here an there becus of PMB were as all na wash. All tru obj to Jona tenor he did not recover one dime from d pen theifs operating in d country. He deserves to thrown like one cheap chaff.... smh......smh
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by lmm4real: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
SavageGarden:
"Slim, BLACK and ugly ok you said those words yourself so I'm asking what's the "Black" doing there? Is he not a Black man at the end of the day! Do you expect him to be white. Have you ever heard a white person say He/She is "slim white and ugly"? Dude get some sense ya'll should stop foo..ling yourself relating being black to suffering and ugliness. I hope you expect him to become Light skinned in 6 months time...silly slowpoke.

Bross calm down, take it easy with life o, what colour is Lamorde is he not black and what did I say about him? See next time if u don't understand a post pls ask questions politely. Him been black dose not mean Black was bad come on am a black man too. Read the post again pls say like 50 times, I hope u understand it better after that. undecided
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by ukaegbuikedia: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
cramjones Mr. Lamorde you failed to prosecute the woman Mrs Esu-Nte who earns only N121,000, gave N60 million tithe but yet have over 300 million cash flows in her "company" accounts.
You compromised a lot, collected bribes, enriched yourself fat! Now that you are leaving I hope the new guy look into this fraudulent women and others. While her son squanders part of the money she stole that was meant for our delapidated prisons...Our citizens continue to suffer in penury. Here is how the woman's son Daniel Nte-Esu spends our money.

She must be prosecuted, the era of bribing EFCC is over!

CramJone

this dude is back to nairaland..
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by MARKone(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol

Lamorde doesn't look happy at all. He couldn't even look at magu in his face. Good riddance to bad rubbish. See how fat he is, dude wasn't as big as this, just siddon dey chop money. I hope the new Boss will start with him, silly things.
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Dozzysamuel(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-o6--Hn39NjI/VkNcVF1MQqI/AAAAAAAHSAc/vYPB90FDgkY/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
Immediate past Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde today officially handed over to the newly appointed acting chairman of the anti-graft agency, Ibrahim Mustapha Magu. President Buhari sacked Lamorde on Monday November 9th. Continue to see more photos from the handover ceremony..

[img]http://4.bp..com/--zen-vZdHIc/VkNcVt-9PZI/AAAAAAAHSAg/AFXBzsZwc6A/s400/00.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-idnIfn5lv-E/VkNcWK4SerI/AAAAAAAHSAo/NhoYZEIHN0Y/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-uGSyPShqZ54/VkNcW6upZAI/AAAAAAAHSA0/jd30dG_FjHc/s400/03.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-QIweZiolQwg/VkNcXQUjqnI/AAAAAAAHSA4/DmEgbei1qSc/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dmTSsOsxRUw/VkNcYJ75_uI/AAAAAAAHSA8/QOkv8G9qCDs/s400/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/photos-former-efcc-boss-lamorde-hands.html

...OK nah!!!
Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by coldsummer: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
speedyGonzales:

you can tell that from a face? maybe you should be getting the job!

Correct guy. Hehe. I shall be ruthless and fearless in discharge of my duties

1 Like

Re: Lamorde Hands Over To Ibrahim Magu (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 12:30am On Nov 12, 2015
PRYCE:

Mustaphamagu.The name self depict a very dangerous and deadly weapon in yoruba land mostly used for women who engaged in extra-marital affair(Magu)Look lyk the man is ready to magu all the criminals who embezzled our money in nijer.Guys anywhere you hear magu,Run for your life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession / INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.