Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! (2032 Views)

My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal / My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by jonaifame22(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
I got an offer frm a modelling agency at ikeja two weeks back, my bae wasn't around as she travelled so I had 2 wait for her to return, now she has returned I have discussed it wth her and for some days she's been actn cold saying if I take up the modelling job, she'll severe all ties wth me, I'm a lil worried cos I love my bae alot, I need candid advice pls, wat should I do in this case, cos modelling wiil add more income to wat's on ground, I've made her understand the financial aspect of it buh she says to me " if it was for money sake I'll have dated many other financially bouyant men than you who'll lick my feet for me to date them". Pls help jonaifame22.
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ur girlfrnd does not hav ur best interest at heart and as such, she is tying ur progress in life.. She is not worth being ur babe.

A good babe will support her boyfrnd in whatever he does as long as its not crime...
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by jonaifame22(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Ur girlfrnd does not hav ur best interest at heart and as such, she is tying ur progress in life.. She is not worth being ur babe.

A good babe will support her boyfrnd in whatever he does as long as its not crime...
really!
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by vizkiz: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
this mumu is back undecided
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by jonaifame22(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:
this mumu is back undecided
@vizkiz
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by eyeon(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
If modelling makes you happy, do it... If she's yours, she's yours. Modelling or no modelling.

2 Likes

Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by Cutehector(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
really!
yep.
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by malele(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
I got an offer frm a modelling agency at ikeja two weeks back, my bae wasn't around as she travelled so I had 2 wait for her to return, now she has returned I have discussed it wth her and for some days she's been actn cold saying if I take up the modelling job, she'll severe all ties wth me, I'm a lil worried cos I love my bae alot, I need candid advice pls, wat should I do in this case, cos modelling wiil add more income to wat's on ground, I've made her understand the financial aspect of it buh she says to me " if it was for money sake I'll have dated many other financially bouyant men than you who'll lick my feet for me to date them". Pls help jonaifame22.

She is scared that one girl might take u from her. Which ii think is normal.
Put urself in her shoes, if she gets a modelling job will u allow her to go?

3 Likes

Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by wordbank(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abeg when jumia go start dia black friday?
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by jonaifame22(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
malele:

She is scared that one girl might take u from her. Which ii think is normal.
Put urself in her shoes, if she gets a modelling job will u allow her to go?
u jus gat me thinkn

1 Like

Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by jonaifame22(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
eyeon:
If modelling makes you happy, do it...
If she's yours, she's yours. Modelling or no modelling.
I met her b4 the modelling offer, I'm jus thinkn abt respectn that fact
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by eyeon(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
I met her b4 the modelling offer, I'm jus thinkn abt respectn that fact
If you'll be happy after respecting that fact, respect that fact.
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by naijaboiy: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
So she wants you to remain poor? undecided
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by jonaifame22(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
So she wants you to remain poor? undecided
well, I dnt even know.
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by obiorathesubtle: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
My advice, tell her you won't go on with the modelling job, save your relationship. You know what you want, this makes you a better man. Do that job but don't let her know. As far as it brings money. She won't ask any questions

jonaifame22:
I got an offer frm a modelling agency at ikeja two weeks back, my bae wasn't around as she travelled so I had 2 wait for her to return, now she has returned I have discussed it wth her and for some days she's been actn cold saying if I take up the modelling job, she'll severe all ties wth me, I'm a lil worried cos I love my bae alot, I need candid advice pls, wat should I do in this case, cos modelling wiil add more income to wat's on ground, I've made her understand the financial aspect of it buh she says to me if it was for money sake I'll have dated many other financially bouyant men than you who'll lick my feet for me to date them". Pls help jonaifame22.
wetin that one come mean na?? Which kind people una dy date these days sef.. Nawao!

1 Like

Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by malele(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
u jus gat me thinkn

It's a fact if she gets a modelling job, u wont allow her to go because u feel guys will be admiring her shape, that's what she is feeling too now. So don't take that job if u love her.
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by jonaifame22(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
My advice, tell her you won't go on with the modelling job, save your relationship. You know what you want, this makes you a better man. Do that job but don't let her know. As far as it brings money. She won't ask any questions

wetin that one come mean na?? Which kind people una dy date these days sef.. Nawao!
my brother na wa o, women can free style some kind of dirty talk at times, mtcheeew, I was very angry when she said dat, buh I jus didn't show it, I didn't want us to start havin quarrels.
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by jonaifame22(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
malele:

It's a fact if she gets a modelling job, u wont allow her to go because u feel guys will be admiring her shape, that's what she is feeling too now. So don't take that job if u love her.
u're right though cos she's very beautiful
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by obiorathesubtle: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
my brother na wa o, women can free style some kind of dirty talk at times, mtcheeew, I was very angry when she said dat, buh I jus didn't show it, I didn't want us to start havin quarrels.
that's good man. But you have to grab the reins of your woman o. Let her show respect. That's unacceptable, she doesn't regard you very much for making that comment. So you have to be in total control of your ship man... Be the captain every crew member would give an eye to defend!
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by KRILMIJAY(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
so, U've finally resigned from ya barbing job? May jah be praised

2 Likes

Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by jonaifame22(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
KRILMIJAY:
so, U've finally resigned from ya barbing job? May jah be praised
so u've been monitoring my progress? undecided
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
hmmmm ....I love modeling but why is pple against it
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by Adaeze003(f): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op... that girl is rude sha but she's probably just insecure and looking for assurance. If you're sure you won't mess around, tell her but if you want to eat your cake and have it, just free her...

obiorathesubtle:
that's good man. But you have to grab the reins of your woman o. Let her show respect. That's unacceptable, she doesn't regard you very much for making that comment. So you have to be in total control of your ship man... Be the captain every crew member would give an eye to defend!

Where/are you a cultist? No beef or anything oh... juss one group like that, any small thing ship, sail... you just say "bro I'm going to read" next thing you'll hear is "the rougher the sea the smoother we sail" cheesy
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Girlfriend not even wife undecided undecided.
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by obiorathesubtle: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Adaeze003:
Op... that girl is rude sha but she's probably just insecure and looking for assurance. If you're sure you won't mess around, tell her but if you want to eat your cake and have it, just free her...

Where/are you a cultist? No beef or anything oh... juss one group like that, any small thing ship, sail... you just say "bro I'm going to read" next thing you'll hear is "the rougher the sea the smoother we sail" cheesy
no. I'm not a cultist, just a coincidence
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by Adaeze003(f): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
no. I'm not a cultist, just a coincidence

Aiit... was joking anyway.

1 Like

Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by jonaifame22(m): 12:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Snowangel4:
hmmmm ....I love modeling but why is pple against it
u're beautiful and I can see u gat the height for modelling
smiley
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by jonaifame22(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Adaeze003:

hehehehehehe, how do I even know if I won't misbehave.
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by Adaeze003(f): 12:37am On Nov 12, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehehehe, how do I even know if I won't misbehave.

You see? Her concern is not void after all...
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by jonaifame22(m): 5:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Adaeze003:

You see? Her concern is not void after all...
hehehehehe, chai baby shey na law u read for skool? U don judge the matter sharp sharp
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by boboLIL(m): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2015
So. Na ur galfrnd go tell u wat to do and wat not to do? Nt even a fiancee.... Guys de try oh...
Re: Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You! by itsMrIke(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2015
jonaifame22:
I got an offer frm a modelling agency at ikeja two weeks back, my bae wasn't around as she travelled so I had 2 wait for her to return, now she has returned I have discussed it wth her and for some days she's been actn cold saying if I take up the modelling job,[b] she'll severe all ties wth me, [/b]I'm a lil worried cos I love my bae alot, I need candid advice pls, wat should I do in this case, cos modelling wiil add more income to wat's on ground, I've made her understand the financial aspect of it buh she says to me " if it was for money sake I'll have dated many other financially bouyant men than you who'll lick my feet for me to date them". Pls help jonaifame22.

@ the emboldened.... Only gay guys speak like this... And modelling Ur 'bae' might be on to something niccur

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! He Approach A Lady In A Cementary And She Agreed, "Right Or Wrong? / How To Be Popular With Women -with This Powerful Seduction Techniques! / Ive Noticed A Pattern On Romanceland That Has To Stop Right Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.