Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down (4309 Views)

Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra Agitation Has Become A Spiritual Movement- MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by orunto27: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
We congratulate the se.
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by ALISMILE(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
I tot I was d only one who noticed d decline ind clamour for biafra. Since their brothers in other pat of d country rejected the clamour for Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by ALISMILE(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
searching4loove:

prove me wrong na undecided u think buhari is lilly livered like GEJ bah i knew all those protest wont last 72hrs. no be igbos
ibos wey like money pass their fathers can't lock shops 4 one week!

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Scholes007(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
searching4loove:
Is it only me or did anyone notice that the igbos are already tired of their biafra protests Seems they have realized that their efforts is futile hence they have decided to ignore Kanu his fate instead of getting shot by the Nigerian security teams. We all said it that no igbo man will ignore his business in support of that agama albino called Kanu. We have been vindicated once again. cool The news headlines today have only been on ministerial confirmation. If this is true, its a victory for Nigeria cos we will never support a divided country. One Nigeria is all we stand for. Say no to Biafra
it seams people think they have achieved what they want. Or do you disprove that?
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by porshuch: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
bugzbunny:

This worst tin is for a man to deny his identity...but dats normal with an identity crisis ridden tribe lik yolobas... Today muslims.. Tmoro xtian...nxt tmoro..ifa shrine... Yolobastard... Decayed corpse
I can never denounce my tribe, I be Igbo Nigeria not Igbo Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by carnegiefan: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
To even think that these Biafrans have given up is the greatest form of delusion.
It took more than 3 weeks for them to organize the protest that turned out about 1 million marchers in Se and SS.
It may take them another few weeks to turn out 10 million marchers all over Nigeria including Abuja.
They said that they will do it, and from their history, they always delivered.
So, we keep watching...

5 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by kassano22(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nairaland is fast becoming a hate park where all sort of abusive words are been used. Is this how nigerians are going to live in peace and unity? Please nairanders let stop all this hate, remember God will judge every one according to our deeds. Ask youself how does God feel with my kind of post on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Kestolovee95(f): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
kassano22:
Nairaland is fast becoming a hate park where all sort of abusive words are been used. Is this how nigerians are going to live in peace and unity? Please nairanders let stop all this hate, remember God will judge every one according to our deeds. Ask youself how does God feel with my kind of post on nairaland?

They've destroyed their zoogeria already, they are just struggling to salvage the carcass left of it. grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by DMerciful(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lagos is no mans land
juicee1:
@bold

Stop believing in fables. You have tarnished that chance. Yourbas reaped from your stupidity during and after the civil war. Pls continue protesting cos we want more to reap.

SS has moved on and are even castigating jonathan.

PDP has moved on and is currently apologising to nigerians for their wrong doings.

Ibos still want to die on top of the matter of 2015 elections. Pls continue so that the 2nd niger bridge funds can be used to build a 4th mainland bridge in lagos. grin
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by iconaus: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
It pains me that people who comment here are kids . The demostration was a huge success .it is the biggest ever in africa recently . The protest was not meant to last beyound 6 th nov but it lingered to 5 days beyond expectation . They heard us and Nnandi is more popular so as to biafra . It is time to rest and.wait for another command . Most demostrations all over the world last for one day . ALL HAIL BIAFRA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by iconaus: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Biafra fight is not about the election . Biafra fight has been on for yrs . They trigger for this intensed agitation is Buhari leadership style and we know the will have more impact under this administration
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by iconaus: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
People should start facing reality . Biafra spirit ll never die and biafra ll surely come one day ...it may take time but it ll surely . After 45 yrs we still fight for it . It is an indication that Biafra will come .not even igbo presidency will stop it .

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by iconaus: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Biafra is a spirit

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by simplycarro: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Just like the GEJ till 2019 noise faded, the zoo must fall noise too would soon fade.
The promoters have no staying power.

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by iconaus: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
This demostration has at least settled one thing here .biafra is not about igbos . The biggest demostration happened in port harcourt and the one in south east originated from agbor to asaba ( delta state) to onitsha to Awka .Please take note

2 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
kassano22:

really, you mean God is on Nairaland too
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
iconaus:
It pains me that people who comment here are kids . The demostration was a huge success .it is the biggest ever in africa recently . The protest was not meant to last beyound 6 th nov but it lingered to 5 days beyond expectation . They heard us and Nnandi is more popular so as to biafra . It is time to rest and.wait for another command . Most demostrations all over the world last for one day . ALL HAIL BIAFRA

well KANU is still locked up in the cell and prolly going to drink garri tonight?

what has your protest achieved again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
iconaus:
Biafra is a spirit
yeah, an evil spirit that sucked the blood of 3million Igbo in 1967.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by kingzizzy: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
searching4loove:
Is it only me or did anyone notice that the igbos are already tired of their biafra protests Seems they have realized that their efforts is futile hence they have decided to ignore Kanu his fate instead of getting shot by the Nigerian security teams. We all said it that no igbo man will ignore his business in support of that agama albino called Kanu. We have been vindicated once again. cool The news headlines today have only been on ministerial confirmation. If this is true, its a victory for Nigeria cos we will never support a divided country. One Nigeria is all we stand for. Say no to Biafra

You are a dreamer. The next round of protest is about to kick off. If you want 'one Nigeria', you will have wait for Lugard to come back and give it to you. You are not ashamed of your self that the only way you can have your country is forcing people to be part of the British established zoo you call Nigeria
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by iconaus: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:

yeah, an evil spirit that sucked the blood of 3million Igbo in 1967.

How can people who share the same values culture n belief and wana be on there own driven by spirit of biafra which was there before creation of nigeria be evil ? I said most people commenting here are kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by ibotic(f): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:

well KANU is still locked up in the cell and prolly going to drink garri tonight?

what has your protest achieved again?

You Yorubas must stop this abuse o... grin
It is causing my flat.head to be even flatter...
We ibos are finished....
Our foolishness has been exposed for all to see.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by coolzeal(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Your topic show no form of thought. Why you want to live with a man you hate? Why do you want to keep an unjust relationship by pretense, lies and deceit.? Why are so many of us blind to the reality of the modern global realities? Why is it that we cannot understand that unless Nigeria is negotiated, its corporate existence will not last beyond this enlightened generation.
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
ibotic:

You Yorubas must stop this abuse o... grin It is causing my flat.head to be even flatter... We ibos are finished.... Our foolishness has been exposed for all to see.... grin
lol. they started it.
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by ibotic(f): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:

lol. they started it.

Please help be your brothers to stop it

I am just speaking the truth
Our jealousy of your people is what will kill us
We are homeless and helpless and we like to sell gala
When we go back to our lands, we lie and say we dey try for lagos
The reason for our flattheads is very simple to understand
And they are two in particular that I will like to mention
First of all, at child birth our parents mold our heads with water
Not knowing that they are compressing our brains with hot water
Not just that alone because to make matters worse
When we leave our erosion ravaged land to go and sell gala
In Yoruba lands, all the things we sell in traffic
We balance them on our heads
This makes our heads flatter.
IPOD youth in the house
Chukwu abiama o..
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by azzima(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
bugzbunny:

This worst tin is for a man to deny his identity...but dats normal with an identity crisis ridden tribe lik yolobas... Today muslims.. Tmoro xtian...nxt tmoro..ifa shrine... Yolobastard... Decayed corpse
identity??Igbos should not be talking about TRUE identity when you have all these Baby factories all over Biafra......how will you know your REAL fathers and mothers?BASTARDS!!!!!
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by bugzbunny: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
azzima:
identity??Igbos should not be talking about TRUE identity when you have all these Baby factories all over Biafra......how will you know your REAL fathers and mothers?BASTARDS!!!!!
Am a biafran...
Ur a nigerian..
We hv no bizness just lik nite and darkness.....
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by basilo101: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
The expected meeting of the governors of the South-East states, the leadership of Ohaneze and other stakeholders initially slated for this weekend in Owerri, at the instance of Governor Rochas Okorocha to discuss the continued pro-Biafra protests across the South-East states and other neighbouring states, has been shifted to Tuesday, November 17, 2015.

Also, the venue of the meeting has also been moved from Owerri to Enugu known as the traditional headquarters of the South-East states.

The postponement was informed by the need for all those expected at the meeting to be in attendance.

The South-East governors, Ohaneze leadership and others who will be at the meeting will deliberate on the pro-Biafra protests that had gained momentum in recent time and for the governors and other leaders to do what they are expected to do in the circumstance.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ohaneze-south-east-govs-meeting-with-pro-biafra-protesters-postponed/
Everything is pending till after this meeting. Do remember after the initial protest things died down and u ppl talked rubbish before the second protest called 1 million man march? Even at the begining of the 1 million man march u ppl said there was little turn up until u all later saw a full crowd and the march later lasted for close to one week? Relax OK, Biafra is on course

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by basilo101: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:

lol. they started it.
Lol, are u new to nairaland, u just quoted ur fellow Ofem.anu

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Segunjosegs(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
I think pro-biafrans are only trying to test their limit and Buhari has succeeded in pretending to be timid they've forgotten so soon that this man has military background and one a soldier is always a soldier hmmmm one day south easterners go wake up see godogodo for their doorsteps with orders to shoot on site well this could be avoided if the repent of their futile plan to secede

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Segunjosegs:
I think pro-biafrans are only trying to test their limit and Buhari has succeeded in pretending to be timid they've forgotten so soon that this man has military background and one a soldier is always a soldier hmmmm one day south easterners go wake up see godogodo for their doorsteps with orders to shoot on site well this could be avoided if the repent of their futile plan to secede

We have not forgotten that thr bigot is a blood thirsty monster in human flesh!

How can we forget when he told us he has divided Nigeria into 95% and 5%?

Shooting and killing us, will only fuel our quest for freedom.
Our resolve is total and strong.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Segunjosegs:

Rants!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

December Salary: How Long Should We Wait? / Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear / Throwback PIC Of Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali Being Praised Before GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.