Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down (4318 Views)

Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra Agitation Has Become A Spiritual Movement- MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
@OP
You seem to have equated the demonstrations with the agitation
The current demonstration is only a minute aspect of the agitation.

Our resolve and quest for Biafra is total and final.
There is no going back.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Emekamex(m): 12:02am On Nov 12, 2015
searching4loove:

the igbos are getting flogged from front and back grin i pity those bitter creatures really
You taunt and make jest of us but still want One Nigeria.
Receive this gift from Amadioha

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2015
basilo101:

Lol, are u new to nairaland, u just quoted ur fellow Ofem.anu

oh is that so?
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2015
grin

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by coolscott(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2015
veraponpo:

You put it correctly .

You cannot be fighting for Biafra and be agitating for Nigeria's presidency at the same time.
Even a child wd know this. i said this in 2003 when to my dismay i saw my lecturers lend themselves to uwazuruike's movement just before the elections. That was the beginning of my coming to terms with the largely inferior logic of the igbo mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju / Ortom Defected Because I Told Him The Truth About Herdsmen - Buhari / What Has PDP Donated To Nigerians As A Party In This COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.