Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2388 Views)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Isoko Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day In Delta! See Photos >> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
A 32-year-old woman and her father have been charged with bigamy by the police after she successfully got married to two different men legally in Ghana.
According to a report by The Finder newspaper Patience Belinda Gyamfi (the woman at the centre of investigations) got married to Maximus Anumah, a member of staff at the 37 Military Hospital in 2012 and to Audrey Atikpo in January 2013 while she was still married to the former.
The newspaper reported that Belinda’s marriage to Maximus was held at a church in Labadi and registered at the Accra Metropolitan Assembly (AMA) while and the second marriage was registered in Somanya in the Eastern Region.
The report indicated that in mid-January 2013, Belinda, who had not been blessed with a fruit of the womb from her marriage with Anumah sought permission from her husband to go to Edumfa Prayer Camp in the Central Region for fasting and prayers to seek divine intervention so they could have children, to which her husband granted the request.
It said unknown to Mr Anumah, Belinda, her father and some family members had arranged a secret wedding with another man, Audrey Atikpo, who came down from the United States of America (USA). How they met is yet to be established.
The report said, according to the second marriage certificate, Belinda got married to Atikpo on January 31, 2013 and registered the marriage at the Somanya Magistrate Court.
Atikpo then rented an apartment at East Legon where he stayed with Belinda for some days and went back to the US to process the necessary documents for Belinda to join him there.
According to The Finder report, when Atikpo left, Belinda packed back to her first husband’s house at Labadi in mid-February 2013.
It said, upon her return, Belinda always found faults with anything that Anumah did, resulting in frequent misunderstandings.
Some months later, Belinda's father brought drinks and GH¢300 to Anumah saying his daughter wanted divorce, but Anumah rejected the items, the report said.
Being suspicious of his wife’s calls from a gentleman and a woman from the US, Anumah enquired about the calls and Belinda told him that the man (Belinda's second husband Atikpo) was her cousin and the woman (Belinda's mother in-law in US) her aunty.
Not satisfied with the answers, Anumah started searching for his own clues and it was in the course of the search, Anumah found a piece of paper in their room bearing the name and address of Atikpo, The Finder reported.
According to the newspaper, Anumah logged on to Facebook, searched for Audrey Atikpo and sent him a friendship request.
Upon accepting the request, and seeing Anumah and Belinda's wedding photos in Anumah’s Facebook photos, Atikpo confronted Anumah and the two men both claimed to be the rightful husband of Belinda, The Finder said.
According to The Finder, Atikpo called Belinda from the US and confronted her on the matter and the following day, Belinda packed all her belongings from Anumah's house and went back to the house Atikpo rented for her at East Legon.
Feeling fooled and cheated by Belinda, Anumah reported the case to the police, who are currently investigating the matter.

source: http://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2014/january-27th/one-woman-2-husbands-first-ever-reported-case-in-ghana.php

Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
A playess
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
She is selfish
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
halfrica:
She is selfish
what a man can do a woman can do it better

2 Likes

Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
What's good for the goose...... Abeg finish the rest for me grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eyeon(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
She has no weaker foot. Can score with both legs like Luis Suarez. I wount be surprised if this happens in WE country soon.
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eyeon(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
She has no weaker foot. Can score with both, just like Luis Suarez.
I wount be surprised if this happens in WE country soon.
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by banme(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy I think i love dis!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kramfonos(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy I think i love dis!!!

Of course You've always portrayed yourself as a _slut (you admitted it yourself months ago) and you are a chronic flirt.
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
kramfonos:

Of course You've always portrayed yourself as a _slut (you admitted it yourself months ago) and you are a chronic flirt.

thats bad, please apologize for this one lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

what a man can do a woman can do it better
Not dis kind of better

Na dis kin thing dey make brodas band sisters cos dey wud b like we share only one parents togeda we are cousins angry
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
kramfonos:

cheesy cheesy

Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

Apologize for wat?last time i checked there is freedom of speech in my dear country grin let him say wateva he likes,i dont gv a fuvk!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kramfonos(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

Here's her post below:

prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy hoes aint loyal,am i right?u guys should learn to live with it cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/2647291/8-ways-guys-payback-ladies/2#38830244
She referred to herself as a hoe first; I am only reiterating it.smiley

Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
there is more to this story.She should be asked for reasons behind her actions.angry
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
halfrica:

Not dis kind of better

Na dis kin thing dey make brodas band sisters cos dey wud b like we share only one parents togeda we are cousins angry
Lol, just saying
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, just saying
Same here grin
called u ystday nyt ur number was switched off embarassed
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
halfrica:
Same here grin called u ystday nyt ur number was switched off embarassed
Be serious, who gave u my number? You're joking right?
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Be serious, who gave u my number? You're joking right?
M nt joking hope u kno??
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
halfrica:
M nt joking hope u kno??
yes cos my phone is off. what's the last 2 digit of my phone number
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kramfonos(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Diddyydiva:
there is more to this story.She should be asked for reasons behind her actions.angry

Hogwash! She's a cheat! Don't even try to justify it.
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

yes cos my phone is off. what's the last 2 digit of my phone number
It is an mtn number guess it has 844 sumtin lemme check
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
halfrica:
It is an mtn number guess it has 844 sumtin lemme check
Who gave u my number? you are right somehow
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tartar9(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
watch dem so-called feminists rain down fire on Ghana police
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Who gave u my number? you are right somehow

its my turn to scare people tongue
Them don scare me wella anyways
Dnt b scared m a girl
A frnd wud call u prolly tomorow grin
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
kramfonos:

Hogwash! She's a cheat! Don't even try to justify it.
Not justifying cheating undecided. neither is my idea or question stupid dude.just wondering why a father would get involved in such an act but for a concrete (or near concrete )reason undecided.
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
halfrica:
its my turn to scare people tongue Them don scare me wella anyways Dnt b scared m a girl A frnd wud call u prolly tomorow grin
My mtn is off, tell me and I'll on it
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

My mtn is off, tell me and I'll on it
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i will tell u wen u on it tongue
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
halfrica:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i will tell u wen u on it tongue
Lol. msg me on whatsapp
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol. msg me on whatsapp

grin do u care for us to b frnds off nl??
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
halfrica:

grin do u care for us to b frnds off nl??
I want to be sure if you have my number, send the msg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic:22yrs Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With 42 Women & Circulating The Video / Funny Memes Showing Nigerian Children Struggles / I'm Running Out Of Sperm.. Now I Just Cum Air (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.