Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment (49499 Views)

List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago / Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by sylva1(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2015
This comment on Fashola's appointment makes more meaning than that of Ben Bruce's.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Bigdreams(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Much is expected from him.

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?
Read my signature.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by enigma2007(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2015
Vicadonis:

Do you even know Tony Elumelu at all. Do you know what and who he is. Stop typing before thinking

He doesnt know him..is it not obvious?
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by kestolove95(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2015
U'v bin noted oga notice mi
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Kulas: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Don't take Elumelu serious,he is making a political and business man's statement just to safeguard his business interest.Even if its I dat PMB give that position,Elumelu will still make such statement.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by olaitus: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by ZUBY77(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2015
Adminisher:
It is instructive that children of hate jumped on and sank their teeth into some N78million website in an attempt to deny Nigerians this man's services.

78 million Naira was obviously a ridiculouslylow amount to be accusing a lagos state governor (over 500bn budget) of but these guys kept at it.

Just anything to drop Fashola to the clueless , corrupt Jonathan level.

And it is stuupid to think that Fashola should take 78 million out of 500bn to build a static website. Do you even know how many people Lagos contain?

Now I am not accusing Fashola of stealing any money. There are appropriate agencies to do that. However I don't think Fashola’s share of 500BN is up to 78 million in Lagos Budget. So anybody who is angry for him if he really took that money for a website is right.

We are not as silly as you are, we know how much it takes to build a website.

I don't think Nairaland which started since 2005, has many more people on it daily, has spent up to that amount.

A 10, 000 naira {Ten thousand} server is enough to host that Fashola website for one year.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by olaola003: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2015
Nice one boss,we trust fash

Unisex Toms Shoes for sale( wholesale and retail)
https://www.nairaland.com/2723370/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes
Football Jerseys available for sale also
 https://www.nairaland.com/2722585/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by playboy19(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Vicadonis:

Do you even know Tony Elumelu at all. Do you know what and who he is. Stop typing before thinking

Please who is Tony? A Salvation Army? Please educate us.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2015
O God, give Your love of justice to those who rule our land.
Help them to rule with wisdom and compassion,
so that the poor and powerless may be treated fairly and with justice.
Open their ears to the cries for help from those caught
in cycles of poverty, abuse or violence.
Give them wisdom to know how best to respond,
and courage to do the right thing, even when it may not be popular.
Under their rule, may the people flourish;
may there be lasting peace and plenty for all. Amen.

Long Live Nigeria,
Long Live Mr. President Buhari and His Cabinet
Long Live Ebiraland and Kogi State.

Onelove. Mr. President move in whichever way you think will benefit Nigerians... APC didnt grant Ebira people governorship ticket even when we came second on primaries, deputy was also deny of the ppl also minister was also takenway. still Nigeria must move forward and i believe God is involved... I dont see it as punishment from anybody. But am proudly an Ebirawoman.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by BTT(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Bobbystanley:
I just pray they would start snapping their freezer again because at a point they stopped.

Truly, at a time we stopped.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2015
FASHOLA PLEASE LIGHT UP ALL THE CCTV CAMERAS IN LAGOS SO WE KNOW WHICH CLUB AMBODE VISITS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by gsalvatore: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2015
I love Nigerians...

Over hyping and Exaggerating them....Only to tear them own come next 18months(if e go reachoo)

***in LINKIN PARKS VOICE***

We building it up
To burn back down
We building it uuuup
To burn it down
WE CANT WAIT TO BURN IT TO THE ROUND!!!
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Kennydoc(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2015
Adminisher:
It is instructive that children of hate jumped on and sank their teeth into some N78million website in an attempt to deny Nigerians this man's services.

78 million Naira was obviously a ridiculouslylow amount to be accusing a lagos state governor (over 500bn budget) of but these guys kept at it.

But it was LASG that brought that up. Even your revered Tinubu didn't want his nomination as a minister.
So when you say children of hate, who exactly are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by biggie1: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2015
magicminister:
In a saner clime, tony elumelu should be arrested for a minimum of 20 years.
Shameless fellow.

Jailed for committing what crime? Did education pass through you at all?
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Guyman02: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2015
jlinkd78:
AGIP.
Yes Elumelu = AGIP (Any Government In Power)
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2015
Adminisher:

Keep defending the indefensible.

Given, I agree that there is no politician that is squeaky clean however calling the misappropriation of 78 million naira nothing is the reason why our leaders loot as they like because folks like you will always defend them.

78 million is approximately £285000, now food for thought David Chaytor an MP (equivalent of a senator in Nigeria) was jailed in 2010 in Britain (a country far richer than Nigeria ) for misappropriation of £18000.

I wish you guys living in Nigeria goodluck

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2015
tempex88:

All busniessmen in Nigeria are Any Government in Power. They are not politicians. So the guy does not need to know Tony to write that.

Na wa o Bros. Na English be this?
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by pasol4real(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2015
GetUmad:
Apparently, that Fashola dude is a Halogen lamp that can not be hidden underneath.

He's so far the only Man in that cabinet everyone, regardless of their affiliation rooted for,even during the screening most people couldn't hide their admiration towards him. Just hope he won't end up being another NOI in this regime.
He cant dare.How will he do it ,i mean to wear the shoes of NOI no be beans.indeed no Nigerian alive is qualified to wear her shoes including bubu.
All u nid to do is pray that fashola surpasses the achievements of the former minister of power,prof nebo.even though there isnt much left to be done .
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Adatob(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Holywizard:
he must ve a reason for saying that but May thunder fire BUHARI if he didnt perform well after a year from now
jus like d way it will fire ur dad before next year??
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Acidosis(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2015
over-hyping is too much and it's beginning to sound like Nigeria is populated with clueless dullards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by alkines(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2015
eventhough u no dae excited he no consine us..#BRF
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2015
Ajibel:
https://twitter.com/TonyOElumelu/status/664519080662044672

What is so special about that tweet? I and so many other Nigerians tweeted exact same thing and the media didn't publish it;yes because we're not as popular as @tonyelumelu and the rest.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Majority of Nigerians are happy about @tundefashola's potfolio,and I am optimistic that very soon business men who are into generator importation will change their line of business.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by JingoOAU(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2015
4stylz:

People like u that are irrelevant still got an opinion? Thank seun for making it possible for the likes of you

It's your father dats irrelevant....probably u check my name on google...homeless idiot
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by 4stylz: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2015
JingoOAU:

It's your father dats irrelevant....probably u check my name on google...homeless idiot

The only thing Google can bring out is your Facebook page, goat
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by bigtt76(f): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2015
#Continuity naaaaa No bi this Elumelu wen hin brother abi na nephew de involved with the last investigation by the Senate on power sector funding?
Ajibel:
https://twitter.com/TonyOElumelu/status/664519080662044672

Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Guyman02:

Yes Elumelu = AGIP (Any Government In Power)
Which includes you and me. If you own and run a business,you're the CEO of your company,organisation,blue chip company,school,trade,etc you're also AGIP because you'd support any govt in power in order to protect your business. Stop being a hypocrite!
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by anonimi: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Adminisher:

A zombie has been spotted.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Holywizard: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2015
Adatob:
jus like d way it will fire ur dad before next year??
ur father will soon run mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) / I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai / BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Set MTN Office On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.