Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment (49501 Views)

List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago / Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by kennycalls(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Tony elumelu is just another boring uninspiring man who started contract staff in the banking sector which is likened to slave labour.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by mikeapollo: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Ajibel:
https://twitter.com/TonyOElumelu/status/664519080662044672

Looking for business/contracts with inflated figures!
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by mbulela: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2015
jlinkd78:
AGIP.
The man no get shame. positioning for contracts.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by repogirl(f): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fashola is able! grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by seguntijan(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
when you're responsible, you will be faced with more responsibilities..."
Like the Yorubas will say, 'mofi s'owo osi mi' (I put it in my left hand) - meaning, I will always remember and not forget.
When Nigeria's new Ministers were inaugurated yesterday and their portfolios given to them, there was a particular man whose portfolio 'struck' me - Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (BRF), the immediate past Governor of Lagos State. He has been given a 3in1 portfolio - Power, Works and Housing. These are not ordinary but MAJOR ministries put together in one.
It is noteworthy that this is the first time in the history of this country, that three different ministries will be given to one man to handle, the highest we've ever had before this is two.
BRF is someone I respect so much; I love his leadership style, I followed/monitored his government as the Governor, he makes me want to step up my game every time I read or hear about his achievements.
I've always wanted to, and still want to be like Fashola - he is my Role Model. I will go for him anytime any day.
His integrity has never been questioned; he has this personal 'charm' and 'magnetism'; he will go for what he believes is right and stand by it; to me, he is a perfect example of an exceptional leadership.
His accomplishments and personal qualities have once again been recognised by his new portfolio as a Minister.
For me, THIS IS A CHALLENGE. It is a challenge because I am young, it is a challenge because he is my role model, it is a challenge because I am the future of this country - YOUTH!
This is my message to You:
The way to achieve the change that we desire is not just in chanting the change mantra. It is not just in declaration. We can only have a forestate of that glorious tomorrow through the way we conduct ourselves today by being always positive in all our approach and to be always true to what we say.
Let us begin to see ourselves as nation builders - as the future of this country. Let us first develop ourselves, then we can develop the nation - because there must be a changed man with a changed mindset before we can have a changed nation.
It begins with us here and now. Let us purge ourselves of indiscipline; let us make our union credible enough for everyone to believe in; let us antagonise corrupt and bad leadership at every level; let us do things that our future selves will be proud of; let us understand that the future of this nation depends solely on us and the kind of approach with which we tackle issues facing us.
Tomorrow belongs to us.
#TakeCharge #Believe #Act #BuildRelationship #BePositive
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by mikolo80: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
GetUmad:
Apparently, that Fashola dude is a Halogen lamp that can not be hidden underneath.

He's so far the only Man in that cabinet everyone, regardless of their affiliation rooted for,even during the screening most people couldn't hide their admiration towards him. Just hope he won't end up being another NOI in this regime.
in the land of the blind the one eyed man is King
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by megastu(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
magicminister:
In a saner clime, tony elumelu should be arrested for a minimum of 20 years.
Shameless fellow.

Why
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Jesusloveyou: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
SonOfEl:

Stop swearing for fashola. If he does not end like NOI, then bigger things won't get to him.
u want us to be in darkness d same way NOI ruin d economy? Or u want fashola to fail d same way NOI collaborate with gej, sold us to imf and world bank and rub us of d remaining one
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by namdo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
ttemmi:
If Fashola can fix POWER, he would be a legend forever.
FACT!
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Jesusloveyou: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Holywizard:
he must ve a reason for saying that but May thunder fire BUHARI if he didnt perform well after a year from now
may thunder fire ur parents for giving birth to u that voted for d clueless corrupt ogogoro hero that could not perform for 6yrs, thunder fire u saTANist wailers
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Jesusloveyou: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
kilode100:
Fashola is the Man
this task is even more than d task of vp
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
ichidodo:
Do you know what we love about heavyweights and overhyping??.... Because when they crash or flop, the view and dissapointment is just spectacular..... Putting a square bureaucrat on (not one) but multiple round holes that requires speciality and technocracy should allow us a ringside view of a spectacular flop...

u really are a hateful little person...it must suck to be u angry angry angry angry
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by SonOfEl(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u want us to be in darkness d same way NOI ruin d economy? Or u want fashola to fail d same way NOI collaborate with gej, sold us to imf and world bank and rub us of d remaining one

Story story....story....once upon a time......time time......fables and tales by APClight....
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Ijaya123: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bobbystanley:
I just pray they would start snapping their freezer again because at a point they stopped.

Yeah. We stopped because it is has now become a norm around here.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by akigbemaru: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
tonyelumelu
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by bummyla(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congratulations Sir! We Love You! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by mickey45: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Vicadonis:

Do you even know Tony Elumelu at all. Do you know what and who he is. Stop typing before thinking

Who is Tony Elumelu if not another economic profiteer.
When Elumelu praises Fashola, it's a "remember me in your kingdom" statement
Apart from the Hospitality subsector, only the power arm of the group stands a chance of profitability as the oil sector is certainly under-performing.
So, a "your guy sef dey here" greeting/tweet is not for you minions! I see it as an indirect advert.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by mickey45: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
ichidodo:
Do you know what we love about heavyweights and overhyping??.... Because when they crash or flop, the view and dissapointment is just spectacular..... Putting a square bureaucrat on (not one) but multiple round holes that requires speciality and technocracy should allow us a ringside view of a spectacular flop...

I at first felt likewise, Nebo despite being an engineer had to fail be cause of his lack of electrical technocracy.
But one never knows.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2015
GetUmad:
Apparently, that Fashola dude is a Halogen lamp that can not be hidden underneath.

He's so far the only Man in that cabinet everyone, regardless of their affiliation rooted for,even during the screening most people couldn't hide their admiration towards him. Just hope he won't end up being another NOI in this regime.

He should have been nominated as Presidential flag bearer of APC. He would have won with ease and a lot less wrangling as it's seen in the polity now.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2015
mikolo80:
in the land of the blind the one eyed man is King

A blind one with a 78million Naira website. grin grin and how much is a borehole in Lagos these days sef
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by REDRADARRR(m): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Elumelu and Dangote self......Una want to buy and sell everything for this Country.............Abeg make una leave space for up coming Entrepreneurs
for real.....the other day Elumelu trained 1000 Entrepreneurs from the whole of africa for training and funding in Nigeria.....When be say so many Nigerian Entrepreneurs in Nigeria are going through Hell to run theri business,funding and training...........me i no understand...most of this people from Nigerdelta region must learn to empower its people before empowering the World....Dangote on the other hand is busy Funding his Hausa boys behind the scene and expanding....you will never see that guy put his money on traning those he terms non-Hausas...even his donations are channelled to his People...anyways i step aside,its just an observation
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by mikolo80: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
mykl01:

A blind one with a 78million Naira website. grin grin and how much is a borehole in Lagos these days sef
at least he built the borehole (one eye)
how many pdp build (total blindness)
he is a minister of 3 key ministries(kingship)
how many pdp get
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2015
mikolo80:
at least he built the borehole (one eye)
how many pdp build (total blindness)
he is a minister of 3 key ministries(kingship)
how many pdp get

Lol...
We Talking boreholes that individuals sink in their private premises?
You win bro. Keep up the analogy. undecided
Re: Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment by mikolo80: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
mykl01:

Lol...
We Talking boreholes that individuals sink in their private premises?
You win bro. Keep up the analogy. undecided
I know and I'm talking about boreholes that quarrupt govt officials build
and if that's the price we have to pay to get rid of pdp
then yeah he the one eyed king
Abi you prefer blind driver to one eyed driver
you always win when you speaks the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Set MTN Office On Fire / Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful / LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.