Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend (1488 Views)

Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by exlink10(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
A 300 level student of Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State, Bashir Musa was said to have been killed in a fight over a girlfriend last Friday.

It was learnt that the trouble that led to the death of Musa began when his girlfriend, Aisha Sale, a student of Jigawa state Polytechnic who is befriending six others including the deceased, all from same university visited one of her boyfriend in Yalwawa quaters of the state capital.

A group of other five boyfriends that includes the deceased stormed the house of the other boyfriend.

- See complete story and more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/300-level-student-of-jigawa-university.html#sthash.c93nKJal.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
6 boyfriends shocked

She must be a circus juggler part-time
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by gamaliel121(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nice one...

One girl, 6 coccckkss...

Nice one
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by eyeon(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
I was complaining that a lady married two men but now I wish her a happy married life.
If man na pack; she's had six packs before the incident. Greed.
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
6 boyfriends shocked
She must be a circus juggler part-time
Thats the average Nigerian girl for you. Maybe not up to 6 but about 3-4 on the average Almost every girl U meet has other options then she settles for the 'most serious' I dont know how youngirls in SA roll but this is how it is here
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Thats the average Nigerian girl for you.
Maybe not up to 6 but about 3-4 on the average
Almost every girl U meet has other options
then she settles for the 'most serious'
I dont know how youngirls in SA roll but this is how it is here

I'm not gonna lie & say girls here don't double date because they do. Those that do it usually have two boyfriends, one of which they love, but due to whatever challenges in the relationship, they look elsewhere. 6 is too much though.
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not gonna lie & say girls here don't double date because they do. Those that do it usually have two boyfriends, one of which they love, but due to whatever challenges in the relationship, they look elsewhere. 6 is too much though.

Do you double date?
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Do you double date?

I have never done it before. Once I make a choice I stick with it. I'm not claiming to be perfect because I'm definitely not, I just can't sleep with several men simultaneously. It's not my thing.
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

hmm true. Annoyingly you find out such girls want to be taken seriously, they are the ones who are most possessive (with the 6 guys) and can kll in a fit of jealousy
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

hmm true. Annoyingly you find out such girls want to be taken seriously, they are the ones who are most possessive (with the 6 guys) and can kll in a fit of jealousy

Double standards I suppose.
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Double standards I suppose.
More like madness. So how r ya M'Queen?
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

More like madness. So how r ya M'Queen?

Good. How's "very far up north" today? Btw, it sounds like you live in a fairytale (far far away) tongue
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Because he died for such a a worthy cause. His valiance will be rewarded by interring her vagina, with him, for continuous entertainment in his journey to the great beyond.

Not unlike the awesome Pharaohs of old.

Or not?

Lesson for the living: Do not do stupid shít.
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Good. How's "very far up north" today? Btw, it sounds like you live in a fairytale (far far away) tongue

LMAO
The weather is chilly, dusty,and dry
It's Kaduna precisely and no its no fairtytale Kingdom. Just a laid back easygoing place ...... pretty much like me wink
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Maxi112: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I have never done it before. Once I make a choice I stick with it. I'm not claiming to be perfect because I'm definitely not, I just can't sleep with several men simultaneously. It's not my thing.
na who I go ask?
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

LMAO
The weather is chilly, dusty,and dry
It's Kaduna precisely and no its no fairtytale Kingdom. Just a laid back easygoing place ...... pretty much like me wink

Hmmm

So I'm guessing you must be cute tongue I heard beautiful & big things are found up north wink
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Maxi112:
na who I go ask?

My exes. Can I give you a few numbers? grin
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Maxi112: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

My exes. Can I give you a few numbers? grin
No thank u, keep it up is good 4 ya health
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2015
D babe na first time hustler ;DD babe na first time hustler
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm

So I'm guessing you must be cute tongue I heard beautiful & big things are found up north wink

Hehehehe
Big and beautiful things are everywhere my dear. It's all a myth
Im not sure about cute. Id rather someone else tells it truthfully as it is
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hehehehe
Big and beautiful things are everywhere my dear. It's all a myth
Im not sure about cute. Id rather someone else tells it truthfully as it is

I sense you're just being modest with me, Butch angry

It's what I heard from a very trusted friend & I'm sticking to it tongue
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I sense you're just being modest with me, Butch angry
It's what I heard from a very trusted friend & I'm sticking to it tongue
Hahahaha You don't strike me as one who follows what peoppe say .....Or has too many trusted friends especially in a place like this.
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Girls nd double dating..smh. Wat a way 2die. Lord have mercy
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahahaha
You don't strike me as one who follows what peoppe say
.....Or has too many trusted friends especially in a place like this.

You're right I don't, but I do pay attention, take notes & then compare them to what I've heard/observed before deciding to believe something. So yeah, my trusted friend was on the money cheesy

So Butch must be tall, cute & owns a big walking stick grin tongue lipsrsealed

LMFAO, sorry but I couldn't help but get a lil naughty there tongue

Anyway, do enjoy the rest of your day before I melt your screen lol
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by miqos02(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're right I don't, but I do pay attention, take notes & then compare them to what I've heard/observed before deciding to believe something. So yeah, my trusted friend was on the money cheesy

So Butch must be tall, cute & owns a big walking stick grin tongue lipsrsealed

LMFAO, sorry but I couldn't help but get a lil naughty there tongue

Anyway, do enjoy the rest of your day before I melt your screen lol

LMFAO
Unauhty naughty one. its alright. imma holla @U later
Have a swell day :*
Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Girls nd double dating..smh. Wat a way 2die. Lord have mercy
in naija terms its called hustling not double dating.the babe na first class hustler.more grease to her veejay.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend by Sharp212(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
So guys still they fight over a babe that could possibly take u as her 3rd choice, nawa o. Freestyle life is what suits this present generation.

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Her Out And Have A Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira / See The Prophecy For The Month Of September 2016!!! / photo of the day, Are you this sexy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.