Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals (3622 Views)

APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor / Rivers Re-run: APC Rejects INEC Declaration Of PDP As Winner / APC Rejects Benue South Rerun Result, Protest To INEC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals by Jesusloveyou: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
cramjones:

Are you referring to the person who I leased my account to? Not sure what you are talking about?

-CramJones
ok u lease it to saTANist people to spread falsehood and use it to meet their chief wailer, but u sabi organise lie sha
Re: Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals by basilo101: 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
VirginFinder:

hahahahahaha

Solid minerals is far juicier than foreign affairs as we begin to diversify our economy.
Expect Yorubas to start mining Enugu coal soonest.

ndo
of cus we will be happy to welcome yoruba coal miners, but expect to meet better miners who may beat u in the business.
Re: Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals by VirginFinder: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
basilo101:

of cus we will be happy to welcome yoruba coal miners, but expect to meet better miners who may beat u in the business.

It's alright.
We shall see.
One love!
Re: Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals by chinchum(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
I doubt if the sourceless report is true. Ekiti APC can not be that daft. On the average, Yorubas are quite intelligent. Ministry of solid Minerals is one of the top ministries, in actual fact, it is critical in the current administration, as the diversification of economy looms.
Re: Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 12, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals by mannobi(m): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2015
Honestly speaking, this news has not better name than Fake. This is never the opinion of the people but a concocted fabrication from a wailing PDP e-rat. What else will be good for Ekiti other than utilising all those huge rocks stationed in almost every town of the state. Those rocks are not just for decoration, they are income
Re: Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals by sevantex(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Ekiti Apc shuld pipe down and pray for the progress of the country. Instead of dem to start strategising on how to tap into the many mineral resources we have littered around the country and explore them for revenue nd co., they are busy complainin of juicier crap crap. Diversification is key in opening up the country's economy more and that ministry should help wit that if they even know what they are doin at all. Fayemi better ignore the psychotic Apc ppl nd get to work. It is well with Nigeria
Re: Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
charix:

You can't continue to be a nuisance to my pages. I have forwarded your name to the moderators to ban you!

-CramJones
Re: Ekiti APC Rejects The Ministry Of Solid Minerals by chaseTE: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
brudiga:
Lol.... Wetin una want? Minister for Heavenly Minerals? Awon werey....
Minister of LOQUID Minerals, coke, Fanta, 7UP, pepsi and Mirinda inclusive minus gulder and hero, Origin and star.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians / PDP Forms New Party / You Are Fooling Yourself Nnamdi Kanu Curses Osinabanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.