Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (153952 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Jeux: 5:36pm On May 16, 2021
Just go to this page on Instagram “kokorokothomas” they have the best herbal product for your penis problems. They took away my shame
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Eastcaostboy: 7:20pm On May 16, 2021
osemoses1234:
Use bross tramadol
stay away from that shit...it will cause you premature ejaculation
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by herbertp: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Do you want to make your penis larger and also improve sexual performance in the bedroom? I don't blame you! 80% of women desire a man with a larger penis size and they want their man to last longer in bed! If you want to ensure you give your woman (or soon to be) EXACTLY what they want, read on to see what works best to increase size and performance! Make Your Penis Larger Get the Manhood Bigger & Improve Sexual Performance HERE=> https://www.infomagazines.com/health-and-fitness/men-health/how-to-get-a-larger-penis-fast-safely/
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Chrisgod001(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
For those of us not based in the west how can we access it. Though mine is around 4.8 and it performs well like very well but want it a little bigger
akeensbussy:

if truly you need help, This is what to do.

There is a leaf, if a lady use it to touch her breast it will become over bigger but if a guy use that leaf to touch his dick, it will not harm you rather it will help u to increase your dick as u apply it.

The name of the leaf is called (Pandoro) in Yoruba..to get that leaf visit (elewe omo) Those people that sell traditional things in the market. Also ask for (ori amo) a grease like. all these are Yoruba name.

Miss the two together and use it to massage your dick every morning then observe your dick as it grow, fat and thick.

it is real with no side effect. You Will thank me later.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by imagrg(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bad advice. Tramadol can make you impotent later and you will think it's your village people that ate up your manhood oh.
Just take two bottles of stout before you enter her 3 hours later. She will speak in a different tongue she hardly understands.
iluvweed:
Only tramadol can work the magic!...Just use one 200mg 2hrs before sex, your wife will come here and complain of how you have destroyed her punny..... grin

thank US later... grin

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by imagrg(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
You can mix stout with raw egg and milk.
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2021
dreamchaser13:
Is this the popular pandoro tree?
No
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Osas187: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
chikeorji123:

. From my personal observation The Pandoro and ori amo will make it's fatter but for those who want it to be Longer also should add Kalijo(Fulani name) or Ghanaian herb from Ashanti region also..
You can get already prepared PanDoro mixed with Ori-amo and Kalijo.just call 08038515852.
how much and how can I get it ? Your number is not reachable
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Polynek(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
freethinker420:
Chop Bitter Kola
Can you explain more please, leme know how bitter cola works, hv u tested it b4?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
samgborigi1:
I am a married guy who got married 3 years ago. I never had premarrital relationship. I had a couple of girl friends before I got married but no sex involved because of my christian background. I have a small slim penis which I wish could be longer fatter and bigger. Most of the time within 3-5 min already come. Many a time my wife will beg me not to come but before you know it I have come. I pity her most of the time. I want enjoy sex fully. Pls I need help. What can I do? I need practical advice. Which drugs or what can you guys recommend?

Every second enhancement drugs had very terrible side effects on the long wrong OP, I wouldn't advice you take any drugs...

Try kegel and jelqqing...

It would take longer time before you see results, but it's proven to work without any side effects that comes with drugs...

And also masturbate before sex with her, it'll make you last longer and orals too should keep ejaculation at bay

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by babaalagbo1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
samgborigi1:
I am a married guy who got married 3 years ago. I never had premarrital relationship. I had a couple of girl friends before I got married but no sex involved because of my christian background. I have a small slim penis which I wish could be longer fatter and bigger. Most of the time within 3-5 min already come. Many a time my wife will beg me not to come but before you know it I have come. I pity her most of the time. I want enjoy sex fully. Pls I need help. What can I do? I need practical advice. Which drugs or what can you guys recommend?
if you're still experiencing this or knows someone in this kind of solvable situation please refer the person to me,it's very simple steps,I'll first do the formulating special herbal soap for you to strecth your dick to increase in size and thickness then I'll give you special agbo to last longer in bed dm me
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by babaalagbo1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
princenonye:
Who is in ph and can tell me get where to get Pandoro nd oriamo should DM me. I need it.
That's is if the efficasy works real good. People who have used it should testify pls
please dm me if you want confirm lasting solution to this...ogun and iwosan gun gann,meaning in english that herbal medicine or heal is very wide with different formulation and strategy dm me
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by babaalagbo1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
princenonye:
Pls who have used this Pandoro recently should testify if its working or not. Its more than 6 months and no testimony since then
dm me this is what I do and know that's not the only away to increase penis tradomedically,theres more advance way with the use of special animal mix with other things dm me
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by babaalagbo1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
though I'm ok with my size, yeah I need it... I think bigger is better
but unfortunately I can't believe this pandoro thingy cus no one is giving feedbacks
see brother,as we get different drugs or antibiotics for bacteria in orthodox medicine na so there's different formulation to cure of have solution to different issues,disease or illness in herbal medicine and they also work faster than each other but the good news is herbal remedy rarely have side effects...dm me for more information or consultation
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by babaalagbo1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Unfortunately most of this things don't work, or at best they work for barely 2 weeks and you are back to square one
that's not always true,it depends on your source or where you get ur herbal products from,I'm from oyo I'm born into it and knows it very well,different ways,different knowledge l and formulation in herbal products just as orthodox medicine,dm me for any consultation on herbal products
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by babaalagbo1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
paradigmshift:

are you on whatsapp?
if you need this or another way to increase to ur dick herbally dm me
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by babaalagbo1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Damos223:
Pls can any one who have successfully enlarge his penis will pandoro fruit or leaf and oriamo mix together. Or with any other local cocotion to enlarge his dick to be large at least from 4inch to 8inch or 10inch+ penis pls in box me on Lucasmax611@gmail.com or call me on WhatsApp me on +4915211238910
brother dm me,I live in oyo you'll thank me for the rest of your life
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by babaalagbo1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
BamideleScope:
Any testimony? Did it worked?
if you're still in need of this....another effective way using special formulated herb soap to stretch it...dm me 080666344455

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by babaalagbo1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2021

Bro did the Pandoro work out for u? Or which one did u use?
dm me for more effective herbal soap to strecth it,you'll thank me later
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Akatsuki1(f): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
akeensbussy:

There is a leaf, if a lady use it to touch her breast it will become over bigger but if a guy use that leaf to touch his dick, it will not harm you rather it will help u to increase your dick as u apply it.

The name of the leaf is called (Pandoro) in Yoruba..to get that leaf visit (elewe omo) Those people that sell traditional things in the market. Also ask for (ori amo) a grease like. all these are Yoruba name.

Miss the two together and use it to massage your dick every morning then observe your dick as it grow, fat and thick.

The fresh fruit or the dried one ?
Re: How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? by Akatsuki1(f): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
akeensbussy:

I really need it for my bf. He's not happy with his size

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.