Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State (3183 Views)

Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State by laudate: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I have seen how Biafran agitators are going about the business of pushing for freedom of self determination and rule. In Portharcourt on Tuesday, I watched the protest live from the safety of my friend's car. We both were shocked at the crudeness on display.

I thought on these fifteen short points and I'll like to draw my Igbo brothers' attention to them. Let's reason together.

1) First of all, I am a Nigerian. I believe in the sovereignty and indivisibility of our country; the giant of Africa.

2) The almagation of the Northern and Southern proctorates in 1914 by Lord Fredrich Lugard has been termed as a marriage of convenience in some quatres in different times, by different leaders of thought. I cannot agree less.

3) A nation has been defined as a group of people with same culture (language, dressing, food, etc) and religion existing together within a geographical space. Nigeria is not a nation; agreed! We have have a lot of differences among us. Several people in times past have mounted on this to stir messages of hate, division, polictical chauvaunism and manipulation, etc.

4) In this line, we have on our hands in recent weeks, the agitation by some people of mainly Igbo extraction of the South Eastern part of Nigeria who are vigourously agitating for their rights to self determination and rule.

5) Yes, I am Igbo, but I do not wish to use my space to endorse how they're going about this Biafra struggle.

Do I support Biafran claims? Yes!

But do I support how they're going about it? No
. We are creating hardship for traders, creating more hatred for Igbos who work in National institutions and public cooperations. I stand for peace, unity, equity, and progress in the one entity, Nigeria......

God bless Nigeria.

Eziokwu bu ndu! You have just spoken truth to power. sad But my guy, just let sleeping dogs lie, biko! shocked shocked

If you persist in this line of questioning, 3 things will happen:

1). The pro-Biafran internet army will label you as a 'Yoruba' person, out to pollute their camp. It doesn't matter if you are Gwari, Bachama, Efik, Nupe or even Igbo; If you are Igbo, it makes it worse - they will question your ancestry if they do not curse your upbringing. wink

2). They will unleash vicious attacks against you, your background, your lineage and ethnic group for a list of real and imaginary sins you have committed against them, using their ideology of hate; sad

3). Their biased mods will yank your thread off NL and dump it in the land of the unseen, without offering you any explanations. Ask Rossike.

While your efforts at trying to make your pro-Biafra Nd'Igbo squad see reason are quite laudable, my advice to you is kindly do not bother. It isn't worth the stress. A lot of people want them to head for their new republic, as soon as possible. We are tired of their culture of blame. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State by theDEVILisHERE: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I have seen how Biafran agitators are going about the business of pushing for freedom of self determination and rule. In Portharcourt on Tuesday, I watched the protest live from the safety of my friend's car. We both were shocked at the crudeness on display.

I thought on these fifteen short points and I'll like to draw my Igbo brothers' attention to them. Let's reason together.

1) First of all, I am a Nigerian. I believe in the sovereignty and indivisibility of our country; the giant of Africa.

2) The almagation of the Northern and Southern proctorates in 1914 by Lord Fredrich Lugard has been termed as a marriage of convenience in some quatres in different times, by different leaders of thought. I cannot agree less.

3) A nation has been defined as a group of people with same culture (language, dressing, food, etc) and religion existing together within a geographical space. Nigeria is not a nation; agreed! We have have a lot of differences among us. Several people in times past have mounted on this to stir messages of hate, division, polictical chauvaunism and manipulation, etc.

4) In this line, we have on our hands in recent weeks, the agitation by some people of mainly Igbo extraction of the South Eastern part of Nigeria who are vigourously agitating for their rights to self determination and rule.

5) Yes, I am Igbo, but I do not wish to use my space to endorse how they're going about this Biafra struggle.

. We are creating hardship for traders, creating more hatred for Igbos who work in National institutions and public cooperations. I stand for peace, unity, equity, and progress in the one entity, Nigeria.

6) We must ask ourselves salient questions: Who are the leaders and strategists behind these seccesion movement? Are they responsible thought leaders? Are they people who have succeeded in their own right as leaders and captains of industries or are they a bunch of bitter, directionless, disgruntled elements looking for gain or who to pass on the blame for their failures in life?

7) I'll say this once, may be till another opportunity comes. This movement is being spearheaded by jobless graduates and traders facing a backlash of the recent austerity measures put in place by the new government due to dwindling oil prices in the international market.

However, successful Igbo traders in Lagos and Abuja and Kaduna, academicians, career civil servants and policticians of Igbo extraction care less.

7) I have not heard Slok boss, Capital Oil boss, Coscharis boss, Innoson, Chikason, Ibeto, TREM bishop, musicians with national appeal in the market and millions of other successful Igbo people who have investments worth billions of naira in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Portharcourt, Jos and Kano promoting Biafra.

God has blessed their hustle. Pray that God will bless your own hustle too so you won't rise up to blame another person for your failures.

8.) Is Nigeria really our problem in the south east? In what specific ways? There are bad roads in the south west, north west, south east, south south, everywhere. Our challenges are not peculiar to us. Our collective problem in Nigeria is bad leadership, no more no less.

Will this get better with a Biafran country? The probability is half! How far have our own governors gone in fixing our roads and paying workers' salaries as at when due? States like Abia state has been written off by its residents and indigenes alike. Perhaps it is an Hausa man's fault or a Yoruba man's fault too. Who knows!

How many of our South Eastern governors have created massive job opporrunities for the teeming graduates being turned out each year? Nigeria has a projected population of about 170 million people. It is estimated that there are about 15 million Igbos living outside the five core eastern states, with about 4 million alone in Lagos. Where are the jobs in the South East for these people who will experience a bitter reprisal movement by the Nigerian government when we have our Biafra which will force them out of their places of abode back home. Can they be contained here?

As you take to the streets to protest, think outside the box first.

Could it be that we are our own problem? Have we addressed our problems of greed, kidnapping, hatred for one another? Have you not heard the proverb among the Igbo people that if you see a snake and an Mbaise man, kill the Mbaise man first before the snake? Have you heard about the Osu caste system and how they are avoided like plague? No one wants to marry them, except among themselves. I can go on and on.

How much have our senators represented us? Any visible constituency project? If these people can loot with brazen impunity in Nigeria with strong institutions as the police, judiciary, EFCC, ICPC, NDLEA, etc, don't even begin to think of how they will loot with freedom in baby Biafra. Who will stop them? You? Dream on.

10) OK. I've seen a map of the 25 provinces of Biafra. I laughed till I had no more strength to laugh. Imagine Warri, Yenegoa, Portharcourt, Benin city, Eket, Ogoja, Uyo, on our map. Are our expectations realistic at all?

11) I work for a multinational health agency and I have stayed for weeks and months in Warri, Yenegoa, Benin city and Portharcourt. I have interacted with the people on the street and anyone who promotes the talk of Biafra happened to be a core Igbo man from any of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo. I can summarily say that the talk of Niger Deltans leaving Nigeria to follow Igbos to form a new nation is laughable. They will rather demand for Niger Delta Republic than trust Igbos. They don't want to be part of this!

If you get what I'm driving at, you should know that the hope of huge oil revenue for the new country is simply a busy-body talk!

12) If Biafra is thus about the five south eastern states of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo, then we must brace ourselves because we're on a long thing. It seems we've been deceived through the stirring of our emotions by someone who is making cool pounds sterling and American dollars in far away UK by just talking into some gadgets from the comfort of his room.

I learnt financial donations keep pouring in for Radio Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu. Dude has discovered a cool business idea. After all, he is an Igbo man, a son of the soil so money must be made. Lol.

While he is receiving financial donations in hard currency to do nothing in particular, some misguided and misinformed traders are closing their shops for protest. (Shaking my head).

13) But on the other hand, the Nigerian government must call Ohaneze Ndigbo and other influencers in Igbo land (I mean academicians, top civil servants, policticians and captains of industries) to the negotiation table at the State House so that ways to curtail this uprising that threatens our collective peace can be discussed.

Their agenda should include looking into the total breakdown of infrasture in the south east (roads, airports, universities, etc). Work on second Niger bridge must be hastened, visibly! Friendly policies that favour businessmen must be formulated because the Igbo man is a trader; inherently. Import waivers should be encouraged and custom duties relaxed.

Buhari and his new cabinet should go to work immediately. The ministries headed by Fashola, Okechukwu Emenalah, Dr Chris Ngige, and Rotimi Amaechi are key.

14) I believe in Nigeria. Millions of Igbo people are making billions of naira in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Jos, Kaduna and Kano. They have risen above hate and helplessness.

15) Pray that God blesses your own hustle too so you won't cast blames on another person for your failures tommorrow.

God bless Nigeria.
v

Are you people not tired of this long writups here and there

Stop stressing yourselves

Biafrra is coming
Nothing can stop it
Re: My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State by theDEVILisHERE: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:

. We are creating hardship for traders, creating more hatred for Igbos who work in National institutions and public cooperations. I stand for peace, unity, equity, and progress in the one entity, Nigeria.

6) We must ask ourselves salient questions: Who are the leaders and strategists behind these seccesion movement? Are they responsible thought leaders? Are they people who have succeeded in their own right as leaders and captains of industries or are they a bunch of bitter, directionless, disgruntled elements looking for gain or who to pass on the blame for their failures in life?

7) I'll say this once, may be till another opportunity comes. This movement is being spearheaded by jobless graduates and traders facing a backlash of the recent austerity measures put in place by the new government due to dwindling oil prices in the international market.

However, successful Igbo traders in Lagos and Abuja and Kaduna, academicians, career civil servants and policticians of Igbo extraction care less.

7) I have not heard Slok boss, Capital Oil boss, Coscharis boss, Innoson, Chikason, Ibeto, TREM bishop, musicians with national appeal in the market and millions of other successful Igbo people who have investments worth billions of naira in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Portharcourt, Jos and Kano promoting Biafra.

God has blessed their hustle. Pray that God will bless your own hustle too so you won't rise up to blame another person for your failures.

8.) Is Nigeria really our problem in the south east? In what specific ways? There are bad roads in the south west, north west, south east, south south, everywhere. Our challenges are not peculiar to us. Our collective problem in Nigeria is bad leadership, no more no less.

Will this get better with a Biafran country? The probability is half! How far have our own governors gone in fixing our roads and paying workers' salaries as at when due? States like Abia state has been written off by its residents and indigenes alike. Perhaps it is an Hausa man's fault or a Yoruba man's fault too. Who knows!

How many of our South Eastern governors have created massive job opporrunities for the teeming graduates being turned out each year? Nigeria has a projected population of about 170 million people. It is estimated that there are about 15 million Igbos living outside the five core eastern states, with about 4 million alone in Lagos. Where are the jobs in the South East for these people who will experience a bitter reprisal movement by the Nigerian government when we have our Biafra which will force them out of their places of abode back home. Can they be contained here?

As you take to the streets to protest, think outside the box first.

Could it be that we are our own problem? Have we addressed our problems of greed, kidnapping, hatred for one another? Have you not heard the proverb among the Igbo people that if you see a snake and an Mbaise man, kill the Mbaise man first before the snake? Have you heard about the Osu caste system and how they are avoided like plague? No one wants to marry them, except among themselves. I can go on and on.

How much have our senators represented us? Any visible constituency project? If these people can loot with brazen impunity in Nigeria with strong institutions as the police, judiciary, EFCC, ICPC, NDLEA, etc, don't even begin to think of how they will loot with freedom in baby Biafra. Who will stop them? You? Dream on.

10) OK. I've seen a map of the 25 provinces of Biafra. I laughed till I had no more strength to laugh. Imagine Warri, Yenegoa, Portharcourt, Benin city, Eket, Ogoja, Uyo, on our map. Are our expectations realistic at all?

11) I work for a multinational health agency and I have stayed for weeks and months in Warri, Yenegoa, Benin city and Portharcourt. I have interacted with the people on the street and anyone who promotes the talk of Biafra happened to be a core Igbo man from any of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo. I can summarily say that the talk of Niger Deltans leaving Nigeria to follow Igbos to form a new nation is laughable. They will rather demand for Niger Delta Republic than trust Igbos. They don't want to be part of this!

If you get what I'm driving at, you should know that the hope of huge oil revenue for the new country is simply a busy-body talk!

12) If Biafra is thus about the five south eastern states of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo, then we must brace ourselves because we're on a long thing. It seems we've been deceived through the stirring of our emotions by someone who is making cool pounds sterling and American dollars in far away UK by just talking into some gadgets from the comfort of his room.

I learnt financial donations keep pouring in for Radio Biafra's Nnamdi Kanu. Dude has discovered a cool business idea. After all, he is an Igbo man, a son of the soil so money must be made. Lol.

While he is receiving financial donations in hard currency to do nothing in particular, some misguided and misinformed traders are closing their shops for protest. (Shaking my head).

13) But on the other hand, the Nigerian government must call Ohaneze Ndigbo and other influencers in Igbo land (I mean academicians, top civil servants, policticians and captains of industries) to the negotiation table at the State House so that ways to curtail this uprising that threatens our collective peace can be discussed.

Their agenda should include looking into the total breakdown of infrasture in the south east (roads, airports, universities, etc). Work on second Niger bridge must be hastened, visibly! Friendly policies that favour businessmen must be formulated because the Igbo man is a trader; inherently. Import waivers should be encouraged and custom duties relaxed.

Buhari and his new cabinet should go to work immediately. The ministries headed by Fashola, Okechukwu Emenalah, Dr Chris Ngige, and Rotimi Amaechi are key.

14) I believe in Nigeria. Millions of Igbo people are making billions of naira in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Jos, Kaduna and Kano. They have risen above hate and helplessness.

15) Pray that God blesses your own hustle too so you won't cast blames on another person for your failures tommorrow.

God bless Nigeria.
v

Biafra is coming
Nothing can stop it
Re: My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State by mentorandfriend(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
v

Biafra is coming
Nothing can stop it
I wonder how we managed to get to this point of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State by udokpuenyi(m): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State by laudate: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
udokpuenyi:
ONE NIGERIA FOR HAUSA/FULANI YORUBA, ONE NIGERIAN FOR BIAFRAN GOVERNORS, HOUSE OF REP/SENATE , ASSEMBLY MEMBERS, ONE NIGERIA FOR THE FEW HAVING FUN IN IT? ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT ;-
Great Biafrans, My Hausa friend asked me: Under what conditions would you start believing that One Nigeria is working? Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri; so that when you clear your goods, cars and containers, you can drive it all the way to Lagos even when there is a seaport there!

A little learning is a dangerous thing. I can't remember the philosopher who said that. Your response to the Hausa man was defective. The ports in Rivers, Calabar and Onne have long been opened for use. Only Calabar port needs regular dredging. Port-harcourt sea ports and Onne ports have always been active. A lot of the importation through Lagos sea ports is done by Igbo importers, and those owners of such goods from the SE. Why have they failed to consign their imported goods to those ports located within the SE and SS? They have every right to do so. Why do they prefer to off-load their imported goods in Apapa and Tin-Can ports, which are in Lagos?? Ask them.

If your SE importers prefer not to use the ports closest to their locality, whose fault is that?? Why must be the ports in Lagos be closed to serve your own selfish interest?? shocked

udokpuenyi:

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.

Enugu is an international airport, so is the Port-Harcourt airport. Nothing stops you from travelling abroad via Port-Harcourt airport. Kema Chikwe was Minister of Transport for how many years under Obasanjo. Why didn't she designate Owerri, Asaba etc as international airports? It was when Stella Oduah became Minister of Aviation that Enugu Airport became an international airport. Has anyone stopped you from getting a direct flight abroad from Port-harcourt or Enugu airport?

Do those airports such as Owerri, Asaba & Uyo even have the necessary facilities and capacities to handle international flights? There is no country in the world where all its airports are designated international airports. You will find some being designated as local airports, or regional airports or international. That is what usually happens.

udokpuenyi:

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.!

Again the crab mentality in your post is rearing its head. Look at the rest of the world. Embassies are not opened in every state capital. They are usually opened in the administrative capital of a country, or within the commercial capital. Several embasssies (except for about 5 or 6) relocated from Lagos, to Abuja when Lagos stopped being the capital.

Even the few remaining embassies in Lagos are either Deputy High Commissions, or mere consular offices, that still take directives from their Abuja head office. Has Enugu, Port-harcourt or Calabar ever been the administrative or commercial capital of Nigeria? Ambassadors of a foreign country are the heads of their embassies, who are accredited to serve in a diplomatic capacity, to the seat of government. They do not just set up residence anywhere they choose, within any regional or state capital that takes their fancy, in any country to which they have been accredited. Check the contents of the UN Protocol / Vienna Convention on Diplomatic and Consular Relations.

Foreign countries also open regional consular offices in areas where there is a preponderance or heavy influx of their citizens residing there, in order to be closer to their people. Are there more foreigners living and working in Enugu, Port-Harcourt or Calabar than in Lagos and Abuja? Please let us know, when you carry out a census. sad

udokpuenyi:

4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

Why should they be relocated to the Enugu, PH and Calabar?? In order to achieve just what, exactly? The administrative capital of the country is in Abuja, so every time they need something done at the highest levels, or they need access to the Ministers at the seat of power, they would spend time money and resources shuttling between Enugu, PH, Calabar and Abuja, right? shocked shocked You want all the important decisions that matter, to be taken in their absence, right? As it is highly unlikely that the administrative or commercial capital of Nigeria, will shift to Enugu, Port-Harcourt or Calabar. So wake up!

Most of these parastatals already have operational offices in each of these areas you mentioned. Does CBN not have an office in Aba?? The banks operating in Aba even donated money for the construction of the fence at an airstrip near the NAF office, a few years back so that CBN could airlift cash using that airstrip. Regular commercial and currency operations are being carried out in Enugu, PH offices of CBN, as we speak! Ask any commercial banker who works in the Operations division of any bank located in those areas. undecided

In fact, NNPC has the Port-Harcourt refinery (which unfortunately is not working at full capacity) in Eleme area, while there is Enugu depot also on the outskirts of Enugu. Tell me if there is any refinery in Lagos, or Abuja or Ekiti?

You do not have to call for the closure or transfer of already existing structures to another locality, simply because you want to spite other communities, or you want to elevate your people. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State by simplycarro: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

[s]Are you people not tired of this long writups here and there

Biafrra is coming
Nothing can stop it[/s]
Rubbish from Opiaoku as usual.
Grow up. cool

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State by theDEVILisHERE: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
simplycarro:

Grow up. cool

Opiaoku ??

I've made my point

Cancelling what I wrote does not change anything

Grow up
Because I made my point
Re: My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State by laudate: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
simplycarro:

Grow up. cool

Leave them... pikin wey talk say im Mama no go sleep, im sef no go rest! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Olabestonic001:
sure! you are cultist has op has said. You comments are devoid of sound reasoning but rather you are hate-filled and a never do well. With comments of idiots like you, I nearly hate my prospective in-laws but having rapport with who is who in Igbo land, I must confessed I'm ashamed of myself for joining issues with your ilk. Miscreants like you have no future and the only future you can create is crisis-filled. You can now continue as others match on in destiny while you cry foul play. I never knew you are a never-do-well.

MAY GOD SAVE YOUR SOUL!

I can see you that you wrote from a pained heart after I have relentlessly exposed and dealt with your hypocrisy and lies to your eternal shame.

Not withstanding the engineering job you're into I can take care of you.

You know that your Yorubaland is replete with blood sucking occultic groups. With your uncanny disposition online you might not be unconnected with a bloodline of Ogboni fraternity.

No matter how pious looking and smooth talking you appear I regret ever having to engage a hypocritical cretinous savage like you.

Of a truth I really pity that Igbo lady that came in contact with a double-faced, snaky beast like you.

You can continue your masked hatred for anything Igbo; it may prematurely send you the way of your fathers - that's the path you currently tread. This is a statement and not an advice.
Re: My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State by Olabestonic001(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
xtrorse:

I can see you that you wrote from a pained heart after I have relentlessly exposed and dealt with your hypocrisy and lies to your eternal shame.

Not withstanding the engineering job you're into I can take care of you.

You know that your Yorubaland is replete with blood sucking occultic groups. With your uncanny disposition online you might not be unconnected with a bloodline of Ogboni fraternity.

No matter how pious looking and smooth talking you appear I regret ever having to engage a hypocritical cretinous savage like you.

Of a truth I really pity that Igbo lady that came in contact with a double-faced, snaky beast like you.

You can continue your masked hatred for anything Igbo; it may prematurely send you the way of your fathers - that's the path you currently tread. This is a statement and not an advice.

You are d hate-filled one here and Igbo's dt matters don't know miscreants like you. Job your leagues of miscreants otherwise good people will buy into such bigots as you.

FYI; My fiance loves me despite d division miscreants like you fan and I love her too. If you have half as much as my good heart then you will live well.

Igbos in real life are good people while miscreants on NL like you are just hateful lots who needs CHRIST!

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Olabestonic001:
You are d hate-filled one here and Igbo's dt matters don't know miscreants like you. Job your leagues of miscreants otherwise good people will buy into such bigots as you.

FYI; My fiance loves me despite d division miscreants like you fan and I love her too. If you have half as much as my good heart then you will live well.

Igbos in real life are good people while miscreants on NL like you are just hateful lots who needs CHRIST

An Ogboni man from a tribe of treasury looters has no good thing to offer. And a miserable, bile-filled cretin that goes about with fetish amulets hidden under his dirty inner wear can never be a Christian.

There's no point denying that there are good spirited Yorubas but they are quite few, and as such are usually silenced by arrogant, boisterous touts like you.

But there is still a way out of your pitiable condition...

Though a double-faced, lying hypocrite the ball is in your court to choose to cease displaying your depravity on NL, if you weren't raised by an agbero and lazy bandit.

I still maintain that I can take care of you; you can just PM me right away for an encounter. And that may be your only saving grace of turning a new leaf...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dasuki Replies Presidency: ‘I Am Not A Thief Or Treasury Looter’ / Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender / 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.