Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) (2026 Views)

The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2015
The culprit according to him said he saw his father inside the premises of the T.V station and went inside to greet him, and to ask why his father was there. According to him, he said his father told him not to wait any longer but to go out and take his bathe, and can later come around.
He also said before he could finish his conversation with his father, he was landed slaps and was sent outside by the gallant securities. He also regretted that he threw a big stone into the LTV premises as he was excused outside, which unfortunately hit the building glass. He said he picked race as soon as he realize the havoc awaiting him.
However, my exclusive interview with the c.s.o gave clear indications that the man was'nt slapped at all. He said ' i told him to step outside after a guest in the hall told me he was drunk and looking unkept'. 'What i later heard was the shatter of glass from the building. I saw him ran aftermath and i pursued him' .
The man was caught by the residents of Alausa community who saw security men pursuing him. They thought he was a thief and held him. They handed him to the security men (after they were sure he commited the offence though) who later handcuffed him and took him away.

Reporting live for NAIRALAND from Alausa community

....... DRABEEY

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by adenaijblog: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2015
K
Re: Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by menix(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2015
That LTV wey be reformed Clapperboard TV them still exist so....

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by IAMTHEHERO: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2015
LTV, please help me confirm this:

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
NA SO U SEE AM ABI
CARLOSZ:
If they didn't slap him, he wouldn't throw stones at the building.
Quote me anywhere.

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3065835_img20151112095810_jpega54b5a9ff648528cbae36b03c4e5d830
Re: Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by okirewaju(f): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Temptation
Re: Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2015
okirewaju:
Temptation
OF WHAT?
Re: Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by okirewaju(f): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Drabeey:

OF WHAT?
Never mind smiley

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN / We Are Indomitable Niger Delta Avengers Boasts / The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.