Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) (22809 Views)

What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) / Guys, Have You Ever Wanked Off With A Girl's Picture? / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by hajlat(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Bae there are men who can 100% control them self in this kind of situation and I am not excluded. grin

Such men need medical attention.They may be suffering from low libido or lost of libido.
Ladies beware of such men.
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Eddy2cute(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:

yep, so?
c,mon if its only that of ur guy, den its no fun na! Its when u grab various and different once that's wen u will be able to differentiate between the sizes, weight, and shapes! That's when the fun comes in
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Badboiz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:

and you cant stand him in terms of that, you are a learner cool

Me I can't stand being teased lyk dat from time to time, it's either I tease you back or we get down to koko
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Badboiz:

Me I can't stand being teased lyk dat from time to time, it's either I tease you back or we get down to koko
bad boi
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by akatekpe(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
rexkexmilan:
So where does Ose stay? cheesy.
una no de tire to de toast girls online? Is it dat difficult to get babes live in ur area? Shuoo sad
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eddy2cute:
c,mon if its only that of ur guy, den its no fun na! Its when u grab various and different once that's wen u will be able to differentiate between the sizes, weight, and shapes! That's when the fun comes in

now you are talking
tongue
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
akatekpe:
una no de tire to de toast girls online? Is it dat difficult to get babes live in ur area? Shuoo sad
BRO, Nobody takes anything here Serious. So if you Do, That's your problem.

Everybody is just Having Fun in "His" or "Her" Own way.

Cheers cheesy.
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by akatekpe(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
rexkexmilan:
BRO, Nobody takes anything here Serious. So if you Do, That's your problem.

Everybody is just Having Fun in "His" or "Her" Own way.

Cheers cheesy.
See this one. You got tired after the babe stylishly snubbed u. you must have sent her PM self. You guys should stop giving babes too much attention online jaree..
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Eddy2cute(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:

now you are talking
tongue
lol ur head is there! Original badt gurl, just how I like it hehehehe
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
akatekpe:
See this one. You got tired after the babe stylishly snubbed u. you must have sent her PM self. You guys should stop giving babes too much attention online jaree..
Okay Bro.

But even at that, Does that affect you?

She "Snubbed" Me? Do I care?

I give Girls attention Online, What do I stand to loose?

You take my matter and make it your problem, What do you stand to gain?

Buzz Off Bro angry.
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Badboiz(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:

bad boi

Only me na badboiz...lol
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Badboiz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Last time I checked, most gatherings have sitting arrangements... Couples sit either opposite each other or beside each other. But most important is the fact that you wouldn't know the plans she has for you until you notice something moving of its own freewill inside your pants

There is always the opposite sitting option and if it happens that she sits besides me then don't forget I have hands too and we can both tease each other until we leave dinner(without completely eating) and head to the stadium(bed)
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by ideyhere(f): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Badboiz:

There is always the opposite sitting option and if it happens that she sits besides me then don't forget I have hands too and we can both tease each other until we leave dinner(without completely eating) and head to the stadium(bed)

Na the opposite sure pass naa. She'll put her legs to good use. And there's the added fun that nobody would ever suspect her of being the cause of your discomfort grin grin grin
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Badboiz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Na the opposite sure pass naa. She'll put her legs to good use. And there's the added fun that nobody would ever suspect her of being the cause of your discomfort grin grin grin

Shey me I no get legs ni??.. I'll make sure she is in the little black dress with them sexy g- string, we'll both discomfort each other..m
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by ideyhere(f): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Badboiz:

Shey me I no get legs ni??.. I'll make sure she is in the little black dress with them sexy g- string, we'll both discomfort each other..m

Guy you never jam...you no go even see leg raise grin grin grin
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Badboiz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Guy you never jam...you no go even see leg raise grin grin grin

I don dey fear u ooo...
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by ideyhere(f): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Badboiz:

I don dey fear u ooo...
Good grin grin grin
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Badboiz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Good grin grin grin

Follow me here, will follow u now
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by agohmamuda(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:

i say display it on ya dp, you saying check mail

Tongue out at you. My bb pin has been added to my profile details along side my emails. All functional. Winks.
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by pbs4real(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:

I dont do backstage, I do frontstage tongue
hope u nt the missionary type This one u like frontstage like this grin tongue
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
pbs4real:
hope u nt the missionary type This one u like frontstage like this grin tongue
Abi scissors type grin grin
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by WebSurfer(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:
angry

nothing wrong in grabbing it, i grab it whenever i want to grab and he responds sharperly
cool

but sometimes i grab to suffer him too, just to beg me and make me feel funky tongue
Evil people grin grin grin grin
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:
exactly
nt benin Its Esan! You are not one of us
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by pbs4real(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:

Abi scissors type grin grin
taaah! No spoil me grin I be Virginia younger brother wink
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 14, 2015
Andyblaze:
undecided

Lol...I never realized I'm doing this exactly until I saw the pic grin
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
pbs4real:
taaah! No spoil me grin I be Virginia younger brother wink

oh! and I am Dickson younger sister
tongue
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Osahon7:
nt benin Its Esan! You are not one of us
what is he saying
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
WebSurfer:
Evil people grin grin grin grin
not evil, spoilt grin grin
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
osedvgirl:

what is he saying
ose is not benin but Esan! You are Esan not benin
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Osahon7:
ose is not benin but Esan! You are Esan not benin
and so?
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by Amiano(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dis can cause national embarassment oh, i remember wen i was once grabbed in a nite club, its was nt funny @ al
Re: Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) by pbs4real(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
osedvgirl:

oh! and I am Dickson younger sister
tongue
Iffa catch U, body go tell U grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? / My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.