Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,771 members, 7,837,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

#Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? (20126 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
You and this ur 8packs.sad go jare.sad
tongue Oya sorry...lemme Reduce it...6-packs?? Last price...lipsrsealed
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oya interprete to her
Mhizkel wa gba ogede illegal.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
What's illegal
you dunno d meaning of illegal?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
tongue Oya sorry...lemme Reduce it...6-packs?? Last price...lipsrsealed
i have amusement pack,but atleast am ugly so i definately qualify for u a bit.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Op this days guys b like periwinkles u av to suuuck everything from them money love nd all they dont giv a damn dis days especially if u a baby mama lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chai!!!!!!!!
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cuz e follow
Hmmmm..I smell lies
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Laveda(f): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:

Uhn ...but feels do develop too with time cheesy
It all boils down to...if I like you cool
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you dunno d meaning of illegal?
Ofcourse I do. Just wanna know meaning of the other words.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Hmmmm..I smell lies
spray room freshener
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Mhizkel wa gba ogede illegal.cheesy
hehehehehe. Bad guy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Laveda(f): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
okay,u simply mean, you don't say yes base on who is more serious rather you say yes to who so ever you prefer?
lol, I'll say yes if I like you. . .
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Johnsown1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Op this days guys b like periwinkles u av to suuuck everything from them money love nd all they dont giv a damn dis days especially if u a baby mama lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chai!!!!!!!!
do u think is easy for guys to hustle cash that easily these days. It is nt easy for them, and before u spend u suppose to have a way to recover it(not sex and her sisters),so that's why u may say that guys doesnt give money easily
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ideyhere(f): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
It doesn't matter if you're serious with me at that point ooh... They only matter of interest is if I am serious with you grin grin grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
spray room freshener
grin You had better tell the truth.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
spray room freshener
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

do u think is easy for guys to hustle cash that easily these days. It is nt easy for them, and before u spend u suppose to have a way to recover it(not sex and her sisters),so that's why u may say that guys doesnt give money easily

Who is talkin money only guys are so broke emotionally dat dey dont pay girls attention again

U see guys wit main chick, side chick ,baby mama ,to do list ,biatch ,trap queen really?? Like criosly??
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

wait o, you don't understand what it means?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:
It all boils down to...if I like you cool
like me ?
Or like my POCKET grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
your boy dy kampe.cheesy
I dey 3rdMain land dey tuale for thy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Ofcourse I do. Just wanna know meaning of the other words.
'Mhizkel wa je ogede illegal illegal'

Mhizkel come eat illegal bannana.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by huntila(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
nah i do not think so... sometimes, a feeling can be overwhelming making him to lose his calm and act desperate. It is even PLAYERS that are very patient.

Jollyjoy:
Am not so good at knowing if a guy is serious,but am very good at figuring a playboy outsadsadsadsad

playboys tend to be more desperate....
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Laveda(f): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
like me ?
Or like my POCKET grin
All join lipsrsealed MONEY ENHANCES LOVE grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehehe. Bad guy
i dy learn from you o boss.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lemme be ur sugar boy,the one that helps you strengthen your ........ When the sugar daddy is weak.cheesy
I love weak suggar daddies grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:
All join lipsrsealed MONEY ENHANCES LOVE grin
Now u are talking..baby that means u can use ur Moni to Enhance my/our love
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
I love Honey Hot Honnies grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
just lemme be your mechanic so i services you whenever .cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
I dey 3rdMain land dey tuale for thy
na u be baba o.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:
It doesn't matter if you're serious with me at that point ooh... They only matter of interest is if I am serious with you grin grin grin
lol true ..that is why God made a lot of fishes..
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
just lemme be your mechanic so i services you whenever .cheesy
Dan i am not doing sugar boy,introduce me to sugar daddy**weak one tho** grin grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
I love Honey Hot Honnies grin
Lol,where have u been self? cheesy are u a weak sugar daddy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fun Time (pic) / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.