Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build (19974 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2023
Let's discuss

What value are you adding?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2023
To Feck!

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Oowel(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2023
As long as you enjoy having with me and gets satisfied we can build from there...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Sonnobax15(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2023
cool
Good morning first op...

The truth is that my current banny has been so helpful to me since she came into my life....Na now I know say the narrative which says--"Nigerian girls are useless" is a useless statement on its own........ Wetin my fellow guymen never fit do for me,this banny don run am for me.......... True true,I believe this current relationship of mine will lead to marriage,by the special grace of God.

318 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2023
Lmao

GREATIGBOMAN:
To Feck!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2023
Aaw and amen to that

Sonnobax15:
cool
Good morning first op...

The truth is that my current banny has been so helpful to me since she came into my life....Na now I know say the narrative which says--"Nigerian girls are useless" is a useless statement on its own........ Wetin my fellow guymen never fit do for me,this banny don run am for me.......... True true,I believe this current relationship of mine will lead to marriage,by the special grace of God.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2023
Just that

Oowel:
As long as you enjoy having with me and gets satisfied we can build from there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by SPAMBOX7: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2023
For a Nigerian girl I will always be in for sex and dump her ass as soon as I'm tired of the pussy.
Just like they are also in for the money they will be getting from men

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by JONSYN7154: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let's discuss

Can you and I go into relationship and build one?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Prettygirl200(f): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
Good morning first op...

congratulations 😁😁

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2023
Get help

SPAMBOX7:
For a Nigerian girl I will always be in for sex and dump her ass as soon as I'm tired of the pussy.
Just like they are also in for the money they will be getting from men

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2023
Lols

JONSYN7154:
Can you and I go into relationship and build one?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Sonnobax15(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2023
Prettygirl200:
congratulations 😁😁
v cheesy thank you 😊

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Sonnobax15(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Aaw and amen to that

😊😊

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Elmojiid(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2023
To sleep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by JONSYN7154: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols

you are saying lols abi.?
Now that am available and single

3 Likes

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2023
Lols
Elmojiid:
To sleep
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let's discuss

U dat is asking, wat are u bringing to d table,.and don't come here and be shouting "I am d table"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2023
Lols

Heathrow44:

U dat is asking, wat are u bringing to d table,.and don't come here and be shouting "I am d table"
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by HellVictorinho7: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let's discuss

DOES SEX STOP U 4RM BUILDING?

7 Likes

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Avoid selling your sperm

Do something to earn

My two cent

HellVictorinho7:
DOES SEX STOP U 4RM BUILDING?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Are we ready for the Marketing Series on the Digital Bimpe Show?

For One Month Featuring Your Business On Television& Radio as you do Interview on the Digital Bimpe Show

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by ufotty2001: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Today I just broke up with girlfriend. I love her but she does not love me.. I make her happy and I provide for her everything including her school. My hope was to marry her but I thank God we are no more..

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
A BDSM Shirt, now that got me laughing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
I'm not in relationship to build anything, the only thing I want is toto grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ah pele

Stay strong

You will find your someone

ufotty2001:
Today I just broke up with girlfriend. I love her but she does not love me.. I make her happy and I provide for her everything including her school. My hope was to marry her but I thank God we are no more..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by buygala(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
I am doing fine building on my own.. You know the adage about too many cooks spoiling the soup cool

As for relationships, I am in it because one way or the other, I have to cum once in a while to keep my head clear.. And as I can't masturbate and also have a morbid fear of prostitutes, being in a "relationship" is the next best option.

Not like I don't know that some girlfriends are prostitutes in their own right..but at some points in life, self-deception is the only path to maintaining one's sanity.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by ednut1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lol. Most guys are there for the sex while women money. Along the line the guy may see value or wife material qualities and marry the babe. This generation is lost and damaged

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Naija4love(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sex to build

17 Likes

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let's discuss

Madam there's nothing like relationship, you both are just fornicating.

When a man sees his wife, he doesn't do relationship with her !

10 Likes

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by abobote: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
For sex ofcourse. What else can they offer

1 Like

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by HEBEI: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Who sex help

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body / 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.