Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Our Society Has Become Too Wayward - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Society Has Become Too Wayward (1884 Views)

RE: Guys, Does Having A Condom In A Purse Make A Lady Wayward? / Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? / How Can I Keep A Relationship Without Acting Wayward?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by kritikul(f): 8:52am On May 17, 2009
Wonders shall never end, a guy has been sleeping with different girls every other day for 2 weeks now. This is not hearsay, its happening in my very eyes. shocked shocked shocked. The worst part of it is that this guy is married and he laeves his wife at home and bleeps these girls at his friends house. What is this life turning into? its always on my lips to ask this guy if he is aware of the AIDS scourge, but am afraid of the insult i would recieve. Who knows? May be his intentionally spreading the virus. On one of sex escapades, the girl was moaning so loud that i had to leave my room and went strolling cos thier room is just next to mine. When i think of what this guy and his likes are doing, i just become afraid of getting married or even keeping a relationship. Pls my people, how do we get rid of this kind of immorality. I AM AFRAID OOOO!!!!!!!! sad sad sad
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by ElRazur: 9:05am On May 17, 2009
kritikul:

Wonders shall never end, a guy has been sleeping with different girls every other day for 2 weeks now. This is not hearsay, its happening in my very eyes. shocked shocked shocked. The worst part of it is that this guy is married and he laeves his wife at home and bleeps these girls at his friends house. What is this life turning into? its always on my lips to ask this guy if he is aware of the AIDS scourge, but am afraid of the insult i would recieve. Who knows? May be his intentionally spreading the virus. On one of sex escapades, the girl was moaning so loud that i had to leave my room and went strolling cos thier room is just next to mine. When i think of what this guy and his likes are doing, i just become afraid of getting married or even keeping a relationship. Pls my people, how do we get rid of this kind of immorality. I AM AFRAID OOOO!!!!!!!! sad sad sad

I dunno, but your post may be coming across like you are in need of some sex yourself and probably a bit jealous?

Men and women have been promiscuous since the start of time. Kings and popular figures in the holy books have many wives, from King Solomon to Abraham, down to Muhammed. So what is the big deal?

I hope you realise, it is exactly none of your business, whatever he gets up to. The most you can say is ask him to make less noise during is sexual session.

As for being afraid and worried, you cannot use the actions of as a few to judge all the men. There are decent men out there, if you look hard enough. smiley
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by kritikul(f): 10:01am On May 17, 2009
ElRazur:

I dunno, but your post may be coming across like you are in need of some sex yourself and probably a bit jealous?

Men and women have been promiscuous since the start of time. Kings and popular figures in the holy books have many wives, from King Solomon to Abraham, down to Muhammed. So what is the big deal?

I hope you realise, it is exactly none of your business, whatever he gets up to. The most you can say is ask him to make less noise during is sexual session.

As for being afraid and worried, you cannot use the actions of as a few to judge all the men. There are decent men out there, if you look hard enough. smiley

U re just spoilt, like u re some bird of the same feather as the guy am talking about.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by vivaladiva(f): 10:27am On May 17, 2009
i concur, kritikul is in need of some bad arse spanking, haha u went strolling cos u cldnt keep ur mind from wandering to the next room, shame u dnt have xray vision, but pls wen wld some dumb africans learn that safe sex doesnt lead to aids, nxt time drop some condoms tru his pigeon hole, u sex starved Hot arse freak,
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by ElRazur: 10:31am On May 17, 2009
kritikul:

U re just spoilt, like u re some bird of the same feather as the guy am talking about.

I would like to think you have common sense in you. My post - the one you highlighted - wasn't attacking you. It was merely and observational question. Whereas, yours is being definite like you know me, Oh well. Never mind. undecided
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by kritikul(f): 10:45am On May 17, 2009
indeed from the replies am getting, the situation is quite helpless. ewww!!! may God save us. spits
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by vivaladiva(f): 10:51am On May 17, 2009
so wat wld u like us to do, hold hands and pray for you who is obviosly not gettin enof or for ur nxt door neighbour who seems to be in shaggalistic heaven, hmmmmm am split right dwn d effing middle
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by benincitys(f): 10:53am On May 17, 2009
poster
if you want it to stop tell his wife before he bring her std.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by kritikul(f): 10:54am On May 17, 2009
these replies make me want to vomit, just like the disgusting moaning of that harlot.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by kritikul(f): 11:04am On May 17, 2009
benincitys:

poster
if you want it to stop tell his wife before he bring her std.

Thats a good idea, I really have to take some action cos am feeling guilty for keeping quiet. I am so bothered, like its my own husband that is messing up. I was thinking of Telling my neighbour, his friend to stop leaving his key with this guy but am just scared of being referd as nose poking.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by opsydudu(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2009
@kritikul

do u have a boyfriend? when is the last time you had sex??

don't tell me you just noticed this trend. sex is cheap so also are the women that give themselves up to such activities.

who do you want to blame?

the power of money or the power and sweetness of that stick.

if you are missing something, leave a message,
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by kritikul(f): 12:43pm On May 17, 2009
opsydudu:

@kritikul

do u have a boyfriend? when is the last time you had sex??

don't tell me you just noticed this trend. sex is cheap so also are the women that give themselves up to such activities.

who do you want to blame?

the power of money or the power and sweetness of that stick.

if you are missing something, leave a message,

Yes i do have a boyfriend and we are having it right now. Are u Satisfied? Sex is cheap, men too are cheap for keeping a wife at home and sleeping around with just anything on skirts. Am just afraid for this world and Africa in particular who blindly try to immitate the western world. Most people try to follow the trend, digging an early grave for themselves.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by ElRazur: 12:52pm On May 17, 2009
kritikul:

Yes i do have a boyfriend and we are having it right now. Are u Satisfied? Sex is cheap, men too are cheap for keeping a wife at home and sleeping around with just anything on skirts. Am just afraid for this world and Africa in particular who blindly try to immitate the western world. Most people try to follow the trend, digging an early grave for themselves.

Now, it appears you are moving the goal post! You original post suggested you are sex starved and a bit jealous.

Sex have always been cheap since the dawn of time. Take it or leave it. People have always been having multiple sex partners from the time of civilisation. Fact. It is nothing new.

Once again, you appear to have shift the tone of the debate, by trying to blame the Western world. Ironically enough, you are using the "internet" and "computer" to post your message here - All an invention of the Western world.

Again, there is no trend, sex and promiscuity have always been around since the dawn of time. Believe it or not, some would argue that people had more sex in the 60s,70s and 80s than we are doing now.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by edogram(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2009
Hi Poster

To my view kritikul (f) is jealous, I am not sure she has a sex partner.

Because no female or male will hear the sound of sex moaning that can resist it, there must be a turn on at that seconds, I’m sure you turn on but out of jealousy you hate this guy,  and you would have love  to meet this guy for sex. That is why you come here to make this danm post.

i have seen severer cases like this, because this have happen to me. If a girl like a guy and the guy is not turning up, she will hate the guy for nothing  which she cannot even explaining, and she will always bringing the guy matter to a gossip discursion within her gossip mate. Finding in relevant things to judged the guy,

Later on you will find out that this same girl will be a best friend to the guy.

There is a thin line between love and hate. So you will not notice easily when you are in love

Not only guy do this, girls also do this same thing, so is not a new thing.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by vanitty: 1:35pm On May 17, 2009
Amazing so because a lady decided to say her view about some matter she is sex starved undecided i wonder how some people think.

@ poster
It is all down to your conscience, if you feel you have to say something then say it.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by marvostica(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2009
how does dat affect u.why not mind ur own business.or if u need a job try monitoring ur guy perhaps he might be worse than him
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by Lax75(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2009
@poster
For you to take enough time out to come online and post about this guy, you yourself get time. I guess you can prevent AIDS from spreading round the entire globe by doing something to stop this guy right? I would mind your business if I were you. How do you know his wife is not getting her groove on by the side with another guy too? The world is a crazy place like you said and because you are not in the same bed with him and his wife, you have no business in their business.

Personally, I think you are curious. Personally, I think you probably put your ear to the door when this guy is getting it on. I also doubt that your man (if you truly have one) is laying it down on you good because if he did, you would care less about your neighbor's biz.

My 2 Cents
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by kritikul(f): 3:54pm On May 17, 2009
I LACK WORDS TO SOME OF THE REPLIES lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Whoever likes should go ahead and sleep with every dick and harry.As for me and my guy, its no sex till we marry. And before marriage, we must have ourselves tested(just in case he has been eating and cleaning mouth grin grin grin).Thats all from me.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by vivaladiva(f): 4:02pm On May 17, 2009
no sex from u till marriage, i tot u were gettin it on a min ago, oh well if u want my last and final answer i wld say invest in some good ear muffs and try not to take them off when the room starts vibrating, my sexually constipated nairaland mate
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by opsydudu(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2009
@kritikul

do you always take time to read all posts (yours inclusive) on this thread before posting?

you dey Bleep up big time
?

your posts are contradicting.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by IFELEKE(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2009
@Poster,
Our Soceity has been wayward since way back.
You've got 2 Choices on the subject matter,You either join in the cycle of madness or you stay clear.
So,Pick your choice and stick to it.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by marvostica(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2009
@poster
u are contradicting ur thread?u do it all always with ur guy and now ur guy will wait till marriage.can i have ur guy's number i think i have to do some confirmation.

pls do me a favour,don't take dis matter any further by telling his wife or else u will porknosing
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by Archilles(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2009
@Kritikul,
You mentioned that the guy sleeps with the gals and not rape them, which to me sounds like the ladies gave their consent to the act. Now why are you blaming the guy when the ladies probably knows he's married. He dint force them, they agreed and even followed him to his friend's house. Believe me, try talking to these ladies and you will be shocked the answers you will get, some will simply tell you they know and you should mind ur own bizness. Which I think you should. grin
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by Lax75(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2009
words.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by Outstrip(f): 5:16am On May 18, 2009
So she is jealous of who? The man that is cheating on his wife or the girls that have turned themselves into whores. I don't really get the point you guys are trying to make. The only advice I can give to the poster is that she should keep her values and don't get discouraged about marriage. There are still some honourable men out there
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by 190: 8:12am On May 19, 2009
@poster
if u no wan marry u dey there na
na force dem force u 2 marry b4
ure even alot worse
and i even suspect ure 1 of the girls he must hav been tru wit
angry angry
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by pinkylady1(f): 9:26am On May 19, 2009
na wah oh wonders shall never end

abeg poster don't mind all this trash
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by Bolarge(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2009
Outstrip:

The only advice I can give to the poster is that she should keep her values and don't get discouraged about marriage. There are still some honourable men out there
At last one sensible post.

Thank u my sista.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by Tonyet1(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2009
@poster,

i understand how it feels, but i'll advice you to keep clear of others' bizness. they say "whatever has a beginning must have an ending" let him have his so-called groove.

but if i were you i'll pray for him that God will save his soul, Jesus said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" undecided

@poster's opposers

if acitivists never opened their mouths to air their view, the world wont have been kept safe for folks like you, their is differences in individuality, because she talked doesnt make her a busy body. . . get it! angry
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by merge(f): 11:16am On May 19, 2009
Outstrip:

So she is jealous of who? The man that is cheating on his wife or the girls that have turned themselves into whores. I don't really get the point you guys are trying to make. The only advice I can give to the poster is that she should keep her values and don't get discouraged about marriage. There are still some honourable men out there

tonye-t:

@poster,

i understand how it feels, but i'll advice you to keep clear of others' bizness. they say "whatever has a beginning must have an ending" let him have his so-called groove. 

but if i were you i'll pray for him that God will save his soul, Jesus said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"  undecided

@poster's opposers

if acitivists never opened their mouths to air their view, the world wont have been kept safe for folks like you, their is differences in individuality, because she talked doesnt make her a busy body. . . get it!  angry

Every other post EXCEPT THESE TWO was RUBBISH
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by edogram(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2009
i will repeat again, the poster is jealous.

first she said she has a guy that service her well, na she is changing it that she need a guy to wait for sex before marriage, robbish, that means there mint be a something wrong with her.

any girl that is coming up with this kind of suggestion, i' always suspect that there is something wrong with her pr there is somthing which she is hiding that if you get to know you will leave her.

After all sex is not enjoyable to one person, ladies too enjoyed it, then why waiting

if u love her and she love u. what a wonderfull sweet sex. if u r wating u r missing.

this always common with the ugly girls I suspecting u r ugly, sexy girls don’t come up with this idea, becos they de have confident that they will marry, they don’t force guy to marry them.

No guy does it na aday, cos so many girls have use this to rain many guys life. after a 10 year marriage no child.

just fucck an enjoy the fun, After all life is to short. No one know tomorrow.
Re: Our Society Has Become Too Wayward by unfaded(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2009
@poster, you're one of the few resonable people on NL.
see replies, wot a shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time / Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back / Signs Your Partner Isn't The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.