Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back (1876 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / HELP!!! I Lied To Him About My Past. Now Am Pregnant, He Doesn't Want Me Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by foreveryou(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,
I have been a fervent reader of nairaland forum way long in Nigeria when I was looking for job. At different times of my life, I met these girls and dated them only for them to know that I now live abroad and now they both want me back. Are they for real? One of them has proposed already asking me to be the man in her life. Please advice!!!!
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Dsense(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2011
OP.
dEAL WITH IT !!!
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Osama10(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
Never go back to them oh, they sense the going is good now and they want you back now,Don't.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2011
may they see you has ticket to better life from what they are now
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2011
women always look for achivers,you cannot say what will happen incase anything goes wrong again
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by obowunmi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
You live abroad and so ? angry angry

There are people based in Nigeria who live better than those who reside abroad --- so please get over yourself. They probably want you back for other reasons and not because you live abroad.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Dsense(m): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
OP.
Help Obowumi to get Visa,He wants to relocate too grin grin grin
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Beync(f): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2011
@op u said they want you back, did they dump u wen u were lookin for job here undecided because u din't say so in ur post
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2011
obowunmi:

You live abroad and so ? angry angry

There are people based in Nigeria who live better than those who reside abroad --- so please get over yourself. They probably want you back for other reasons and not because you live abroad.

You are not making sense,you say some people are living better,in you own context how do you define living better.Are you developing as a nation,you live on imported goods and you are clapping for youself.The guy know what is was talking about when he posted it.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Spclst900: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2011
op

forward ever, backward never.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by sexylogan(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
foreveryou:

Dear Nairalanders,
I have been a fervent reader of nairaland forum way long in Nigeria when I was looking for job. At different times of my life, I met these girls and dated them only for them to know that I now live abroad and now they both want me back. Are they for real? One of them has proposed already asking me to be the man in her life. Please advice!!!!
U know the answer to this question. cool
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by 190: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2011
obowunmi:

You live abroad and so ?  angry angry

^^ 100% Lie

Nigerian ladies like abroad FINISH!!

who nor want better tin!! angry angry
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by 2kurupt(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
@OP BEWARE
There are lotta broke a.s.s. gold diggers in 9ja, damn opportunists looking for some young dude to fleece
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2011
Lmbo funny comment, NL folks got Phd in fighting over every little thing
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by pwiz(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2011
Don't fall for them, they only want u now that they see the going is good!
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Coolabbie: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
Op d ultimate decision rests wit u. Wat matters is wat u want, but be careful as u dont know d motive behind deir comeback.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by deniyor: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
So?
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by ogogoro: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
. . . because you live abroad. I hope that "living abroad" is a means to an end, and not an end in itself because you sound like you think you have arrived.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by 190: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2011
But lets face facts here

Nigerian girls do that alot,Im a witness to that too

although not all ladies would do such but we all know the mentality of a typical average nigerian lady

shes really capable of doing what the OP talked about!
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by koolchicco: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2011
obowunmi:

You live abroad and so ?  angry angry

Hahahahaha. I trust you to always prance brashly on 'em loud mouthed peeps.

U no dey disappoint ever. grin grin

@OP

Comot dia joorr! angry
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by obowunmi(m): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2011
^^^^^ oga na so e be ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The OP must be a very wicked man to think that women want him because he's abroad, what if they want him because he's simply a kind man ? Na wa for some people self --- omo ti o nilari --- ode, msttccheeeew! angry angry
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by obowunmi(m): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Help Obowumi to get Visa,He wants to relocate too grin grin grin

Madam D-Sense, I c u're chasing me all around the forum, how exactly can I help you.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by obowunmi(m): 12:43am On Feb 18, 2011
olas2u:

You are not making sense,you say some people are living better,in you own context how do you define living better.Are you developing as a nation,you live on imported goods and you are clapping for youself.The guy know what is was talking about when he posted it.

He lives abroad --- makes $ 5 or 6 per hour, or works security somewhere or drives cabu cabu because he doesn't have papers ----- ok. Even as a student so he will still be struggling , its not even enough to pay for rent or live in a house on your own.

If the OP can provide me with his lists of accomplishments abroad, then people can post more appropriately, until then "living abroad" doesn't mean jack shhiiit to me.

I own a successful business abroad and all of my exes want me back is different from "I live abroad" --- he lives abroad and so ?
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by koolchicco: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2011
obowunmi:

Madam D-Sense, I c u're chasing me all around the forum, how exactly can I help you.

PMSL @ Madam Dsense. . . grin grin grin
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by ayodeji200: 1:20am On Feb 18, 2011
would u all shut up and stop fighting over little kid? angry angry angry angry
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by fstranger3(m): 2:14am On Feb 18, 2011
OP: Now that God has blessed you, dont ever date a Nigerian, they are all ugly as hell. Do as i do, date only Oyinbos, Asians, Indians, Latvians, as a matter of fact, anyone but Africans, Jamos and Nigerians.

Bye bye to rede rede
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by 190: 2:15am On Feb 18, 2011
fstranger3:

OP: Now that God has blessed you, dont ever date a Nigerian, they are all ugly as hell. Do as i do, date only Oyinbos, Asians, Indians, Latvians, as a matter of fact, anyone but Africans, Jamos and Nigerians.

Bye bye to rede rede
angry angry angry angry
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Dsense(m): 2:18am On Feb 18, 2011
obowunmi:

grin grin grin grin grin
Oloshi.

@Koolchicco,'
Keep laffing like some1 being violated . angry
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 18, 2011
Lmao @ 190. But seriously op where in Togo do your live?
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Tosinville(m): 4:04am On Feb 18, 2011
Sincerely, its what nigerian ladies can do, i don't know why this obowunmi or what does he call himself is against d poster just to seek nigerian girls attention whilst he's already knows d truth.

There's this very close friend of mine who approached these ladies several times in my area that they eventually turned his proposal down, after some months when they heard dat my guy just moved to europe late last year, omo!! na me b d nxt guy these 2 girls get in touch with o! as his close pal whom they always seen around him #saying, i heard your friend just moved abroad, right? (wit fake smiles), when is he going to be back?, next time he call tell him that cynthia is saying HI to him,, besides are you with his number?, If u don't mind can i have it pls?¿¿(yeye format)

I have already gave one of 'em his number by removing 4 nd replace it wit 6 in d middle of his numba out of lil pressure day nd night. Just like one of the posters said, naija girls always look for an achievers, they can start with beginners, besides they don't even want to know maybe na shit my guy dey pack but as long as you're out of this country u be chairman hm!
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Tosinville(m): 4:15am On Feb 18, 2011
Poster,

Never would naija girls start with a beginner, they love ready made stuff die, be careful cos ladies like that can start bleeping you close friend for material things if it happens you have a financial problem at the middle of your relationship/marriage, my best advice for you is just to forget their azzes and move on with some other country ladies who can add more impacts in to your life.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Slyr0x: 4:28am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
dEAL WITH IT !!!

+1. Ure a man, yhu decide who to marry NOT the other way round.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Married To Someone Who Has Married Before-can I Divorce Her? / For Guys Only! Check Out My Profile Picture / Send Me Card Has Bcme A Tradition 2 9ja Wmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.