Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce (24700 Views)

Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions / When Will Fg Pay January Salary? / Ben Bruce Says Employed People Should Pay 5% Tax To Help FG Pay 5k To Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Sasuwa(f): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Nice
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by scholes23(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Oga Bruce start first, and others will follow but meanwhile do me a favour please;

GEEEERRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHIIIIAAAAAAA FOR REAL U KNOW WHAT I"M SAYIN.In Igbo SI EBA PUO
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by dunkem21(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2015
grin ..Common sense grin
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by acidtalk: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2015
REASONS WHY THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT PAY UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.

It is no longer a secret amongst HR companies, departments and corporate organizations that majority of Nigerian graduates are unemployable. I.e. Most of them do not possess working, technical, intellectual and moral skills to help in the growth of any corporate organization.

The average Nigerian youth is more concerned with how much he will be paid as salary at the end of each month that how much value he can help add to the company employing him.

Majority of our Nigerian breed graduates today have VERY POOR written and spoken skills. With a whole lot of them getting carried away using short text to write official letter, application, and cover letters.

Knowing we have more LAZY youths today than we have ever had before, I strongly believe the N5,000 the government instead to give "unemployable unemployed graduates" will only encourage them to lay back and become more useless to themselves and the society.

The government should rather channel such funds to the building of skill acquisition centers in every local government area in each state of the federation.

Today where Alcohol, gambling, smoking and betting have become the norm in the Nigerian society, such allowance will only last most of the youths a day or two before it vanishes due to their addiction on these vices.

SEE OTHERS REASONS https://www.nairaland.com/2733688/reasons-why-government-should-not#39971820

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Dottore: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2015
vhai
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by bilyscopy: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2015
pls anyone who has clue on Hw to root an android device?

1 Like

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by ignis: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2015
This man have started taking ogogoro.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by strawberryinc(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2015
This burantashi shud just keep his mouth shut, Doyin Okupe and FFK did more than that, what did it profit dem.....
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by tayour917i(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2015
I'm convinced, Our Twitter senator do smoke weed, .... He just want to make a COMMON SENSE cheesy cheesy
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by latuntop(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2015
this man shud just calm down and let us hear words. must he talk all the time to seek for irrelevant attention. I tired ooo.

1 Like

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2015
Seconded!
Ciscogod:
Lead by example sir.

Pledge 1% of your salary to the unemployed.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by yemmynoni: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2015
hyfr:
That moment when you try take off her dross while she
pretend to be sleeping and she slightly raise up her hips to
help you then you know you have made it in life....😎😎
So this is all you can come up with?

2 Likes

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by kYjelly2: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2015
Nigerians can be such daft beings men! Tell me why ppl are insulting this guy now for providing a workable solution to make the unrealistic APC campaign promise become a reality?

Just to open their mouths and yan trash is what most youth on nairaland an in Nigeria are known for mtcheew

Daft idiots on this thread, everyone of them.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Daspirit: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2015
Senator sir, u look like Obama, but u think like Obanikoro. why cant u say the Senators should help pay 5k to the unemployed from the millions they earn every month.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by IceDude(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Ahzyz:
Shey inside the 8k way I dey collect every month

Anyway i will donate 25naira,

Rest my case.
Half bread is beta than buns. If 200 people fit donate N25 each e don reach to pay my own grin
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Goridoe(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2015
OK
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by onatisi(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Ben Bruce is on his way to APc. It is just a matter of time .
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by ikombe: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Ahzyz:
Shey inside the 8k way I dey collect every month

Anyway i will donate 25naira,

Rest my case.
dats the spirit bro grin
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by HirstMOG(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2015
I used to like this dude b4, but with this statement, I think he's high on something.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by kYjelly2: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2015
tayour917i:
I'm convinced, Our Twitter senator do smoke weed, .... He just want to make a COMMON SENSE cheesy cheesy

Just look at an example of a fuvktard.

So if he doesn't have common sense for trying to provide a solution to APCs plan, then what would u call the APC then for coming up with such campaign promise EVEN WITHOUT A PLAN Oh right, u elect them.

Confused citizenry, daft idiots
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2015
let's all hope he won't be coming back to the senate after this 1st term.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Emekamex(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2015
Ben Bruce the jester.
Nigeria is a country led by comedians.

3 Likes

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Mishydoo(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2015
WHO GO GREE SAY HIM DEY EMPLOYED?
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by free2ryhme: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2015
ekseel:
Do you agree with him?

What happen to SINators collecting minimum wage or being paid on a part time basis.

Ben Bruce is gradually loosing it.... Why is he struggling so hard to be relevant in this administration

Senator "look like Obama with Obanikoro's Brain

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/664855667275001856

@benmurraybruce who pays the dependants of the salary earner that is not an undergraduate or a graduate and is unemployed #5kispossible
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by iamosamede55: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2015
This man talks too much. He is beginning to fool himself.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by osextus: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Like the Senator he has ideas, BUT its all bark and no bite. Why not move it as a motion on the floor of the senate. " Actions speak louder than words" . The 5k thing is one thing Ngige should follow up on . Its a party thing and not one man's ideology
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by oladapoayo(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!![size=8pt][/size][/right]

I have a job for anyone that have experience in CCTV cameras installations
Knowledge of fiber optics, splicing and fault detection
Access control installation and maintenance
Turnstile and stand alone access control systems
Card readers installation
troubleshooting of electronics boards
the candidate must be smart and with electrical and electronic background
he will be working in on of the big company in Portharcourt...if you are not in Portharcourt, note there will be no relocation allowance

It is urgent!
forward me your CV on philliano2007@yahoo.com or ndtlevel2@yahoo.com. If you have all the qualifications call me on 07062265905
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by IceDude(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2015
hyfr:
That moment when you try take off her dross while she
pretend to be sleeping and she slightly raise up her hips to
help you then you know you have made it in life....😎😎
My guy are u talking 4rm experience? I have experienced this like 8times since i joined the Kerewalogy ministry......Some girls can pretend eh! grin
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2015
ekseel:
Do you agree with him?

What happen to SINators collecting minimum wage or being paid on a part time basis.

Ben Bruce is gradually loosing it.... Why is he struggling so hard to be relevant in this administration

Senator "look like Obama with Obanikoro's Brain

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/664855667275001856

Abeg, which senator is on min. wage or part time basis?
Una sha wan dey ridicule the man dey go. Turning errtin he says upside down.
No be the same senators wey we hear say dem dey earn pass Obama?!
Cut him some slack!
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by DOCTORDONE: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2015
It is a possible solution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding / EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms / Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.