Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce (24712 Views)

Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions / When Will Fg Pay January Salary? / Ben Bruce Says Employed People Should Pay 5% Tax To Help FG Pay 5k To Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by hyfr(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Juzzybabe:

shocked shocked shocked so guys do notice this? grin grin

Besides, i think the 5k should come from our PASTORS POCKETS
we do. Wednesday nite, was sweating up and down only trying to un zip her cloth,after 30mins of anxiety she moves a bit to help me, a new pulse ran down my vein. Have u experienced?
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Kirinwa: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Many unemployed youths are into football betting, drinking, womanizing, laziness etc Are these the people I would sacrifice 5k of my toils for?

Let them go out there and hustle. That's how to be a man.
Not pursuing women up and down.

They are not physically challenged.So what's the need?

These man is truly funny o.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
ekseel:

All am saying is dat why not reduce the senators salary drastically to minimum wage or they pay them as if it a part time job instead of him suggesting that they increase the tax of the Employed (because they already pay tax) .

Lets be realistic,
min. Wage or Part time pay for Senator is never gon happen.
Plus I thought the post said Ben was tryna rally senators to help FG in paying that stipend,
and nothing about increase tax on the employed?
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by ekseel(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
ziqzaq:

Lets be realistic,
min. Wage or Part time pay for Senator is never gon happen.
Plus I thought the post said Ben was tryna rally senators to help FG in paying that stipend,
and nothing about increase tax on the employed?

Obviously you didn't read or understand d post before you commented on it...
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by mavinc4u(f): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ciscogod:
Lead by example sir.

Pledge 1% of your salary to the unemployed.

you are mistaken, the man is not Buhari who promised the heaven on earth. Meanwhile how can a black hat support CEH?
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
ekseel:

Obviously you didn't read or understand d post before you commented on it...
Okay
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Ciscogod(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
mavinc4u:

you are mistaken, the man is not Buhari who promised the heaven on earth. Meanwhile how can a black hat support CEH?

CEH is certified ethical hacker. We have black hat hackers, white hackers and grey hackers.

Hope ur cleared ?
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by dasoul(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ahzyz:
Shey inside the 8k way I dey collect every month

Anyway i will donate 25naira,

Rest my case.

You will not pay the proposed 5% unemployment tax but rather benefit from it because you are not technically employed as you currently earn less than the national minimum wage which is 18k.

This man is really thinking though not perfect but so far he is the most Nigerian centric senator. If this ideas are fine tuned, it will help APC achieve one of its campaign promises.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by beyoncausme: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Welll not a bad idea,but starting it is the problem...
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by mavinc4u(f): 4:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Ciscogod:

CEH is certified ethical hacker. We have black hat hackers, white hackers and grey hackers.

Hope ur cleared ?

I know the meaning but I don't understand how a black hat Supports CEH and again you complicated everything by saying *we have black hat, white hat and gray/cracker* do you have a certificate on CEH Or did pick the name from somewhere? please expatriate.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by diva90: 6:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Ahzyz:
Shey inside the 8k way I dey collect every month

Anyway i will donate 25naira,

Rest my case.

i was about to say the same thing, what sense does it make to deprive people who earn so little of enjoying their full salary
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Ciscogod(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2015
mavinc4u:

I know the meaning but I don't understand how a black hat Supports CEH and again you complicated everything by saying *we have black hat, white hat and gray/cracker* do you have a certificate on CEH Or did pick the name from somewhere? please expatriate.

I was certified in 2013. Thou I wrote my exam in Hyderabad.

My quote is just a popular quote. Made by invisible
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2015
This can be done by putting an appropriate tax policy in place.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Juzzybabe(f): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2015
hyfr:
we do. Wednesday nite, was sweating up and down only trying to un zip her cloth,after 30mins of anxiety she moves a bit to help me, a new pulse ran down my vein. Have u experienced?

cheesy cheesy cheesy No ooo Neva Experience ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'If Ortom Wins, I Will Commit Suicide' - Akaa James Vows On Benue Election / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit / The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.