Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce (24708 Views)

Sen Bruce To FG: Visit Anambra For Tutorials Instead Of Denigrate Them-reactions / When Will Fg Pay January Salary? / Ben Bruce Says Employed People Should Pay 5% Tax To Help FG Pay 5k To Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by mightyhaze: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2015
Hehe

2 Likes

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Ephemmm: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Love him or hate him, Senator Bruce is the Man.

Besides that's a very good suggestion.

How people like you reason baffles me. He is a serving Senator: has he and other colleagues committed themselves to 5% deduction of unemployment fund he is suggesting FG should implement on the masses?

Leadership is by example: he didn't need to continue reasoning like Okadigbo while he has Obama facial outlook.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by hyfr(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
IceDude:
My guy are u talking 4rm experience? I have experienced this like 8times since i joined the Kerewalogy ministry......Some girls can pretend eh! grin
happened on wednesday night. I thought she had slept off,I was trying to do the stuff without her knowing,not until she moved a bit to help. I couldn't believe it. She dey shakara for me like mad
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by j1mmy: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
This Murray-Bruce guy is a slowpoke, he is not in touch with reality - He does not understand Nigerians.

I will not pay a penny until Nigeria introduces a family planning and population control LAW.

There is currently no unemployment pay yet majority of Nigerians are producing MORE children than they can feed.

What will happen when unemployment money starts, they will produce entire villages!

4 Likes

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by LordaGuru: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
Ben has spoken. It's very sad and unfortunate, the latest news on biafra here: https://www.nairaland.com/2731149/again-some-people-died-during#39938153
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by danjaD(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2015
"I hv never flown 1st class" Murray bruce

2 Likes

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2015
someone pls tell this alibino to stfu!!!
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by DjAduba(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=disloman post=39966409][/quote]
Bross so u no get work too? ea...yaaaa! Ngige take note pls.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
This unfortunate man that reasons like Obanikoro has started again!!!
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by babasolo(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2015
Bobbystanley:

bros mi, abeg hw much u de collect as salary Abi na inside de de 10k wey i de take hold body and soul togeda ni
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by dyn1800: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2015
Good point on the database for the payment.... But not to leverage on salary earners.... He and his other colleagues in the hallow chamber should cut their own cost .....#Lead from the front
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by LastProphet: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2015
menix:
Sincerely, this man is loosing touch with reality...

Diarrhea has taken better part of his brain..

How much have u taxedd urself to help the needy oga Ben..

No wonder u look Obama nd thinks like T.A Orji..

you don't understand what he Is talking about, Bruce just made a powerful statement most Nigerians will misunderstand as usual
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2015
OBAMIKORO
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Ephemmm: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
kYjelly2:
Nigerians can be such daft beings men! Tell me why ppl are insulting this guy now for providing a workable solution to make the unrealistic APC campaign promise become a reality?

Just to open their mouths and yan trash is what most youth on nairaland an in Nigeria are known for mtcheew

Daft idiots on this thread, everyone of them.
[/s]

If you have a deeper mental horizon, which I doubt you have, you could have realized that this policy has to start from the so-called Senators before general public can succumb to this kind of policy. Therefore, has Ben be able to intimate all his colleagues to set aside 5% of their salaries as 'unemployment fund'. Why can't he show us how he has been setting aside this kind of fund to his constituency with evidence of remittance?

They should start within themselves first before executing it on public as leadership is by example.

1 Like

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by IceDude(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2015
hyfr:
happened on wednesday night. I thought she had slept off,I was trying to do the stuff without her knowing,not until she moved a bit to help. I couldn't believe it. She dey shakara for me like mad
Thats how they pretend. The tin swt dem pass us sef
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by IYANGBALI: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2015
this albino of a man will not shut the fok up,he is beginning to sound like a broken record
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Bobbystanley:

What happens to the 10 percent tax they deduct from my salary every month
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by vicky9cee: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2015
Bruce is becoming Nigeria Mourinho.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by experimentist: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2015
What is this Obanikoro's brain guy saying?
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by senatorbayor(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2015
ekseel:
Do you agree with him?

What happen to SINators collecting minimum wage or being paid on a part time basis.

Ben Bruce is gradually loosing it.... Why is he struggling so hard to be relevant in this administration

Senator "look like Obama with Obanikoro's Brain

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/664855667275001856

When will our tweeter Fine boy entertainer Distinguisg Senator lead by example.

We are tired of tweet,tweet ,tweet. he should tell us what he has done rather than what should be done.

How much has he donated as part of his own contributions?
How many bills that will touch the lives of the masses has he initiated and sponsored?
How much of his huge salaries and allowances has he forfeited to alleviate the pains of the unemployed youths #payusour5K.
How affordable are the biz he owns to the common man,Abi na poor man dey go watch film for silverbird galleria ni.

As much as I appreciate his concerns, I expect more of Action words from him.

he seems to enjoy his new found consistuency (tweeter) to his primary constituency.

Make Bruce no come dey form Activist jare.

1 Like

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by missKiffy(f): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Ahzyz:
Shey inside the 8k way I dey collect every month

Anyway i will donate 25naira,

Rest my case.
cheesy
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by jomoh: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by missKiffy(f): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Ben Murray Bruce has finally lost it
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by abimic(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Ahzyz:
Shey inside the 8k way I dey collect every month

Anyway i will donate 25naira,

Rest my case.
U are just way too funny, imagine his view, why can't they all lose their salaries to the unemployed so that they can champion the 5k well well.
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by haconjy(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2015
you misinterpreted what he says...read again
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by AnonymustME(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Okay, I think now is a good time for Ben Bruce to shut the hell up!
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by j4sure(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2015
tWITTER SENATOR
ekseel:
Do you agree with him?

What happen to SINators collecting minimum wage or being paid on a part time basis.

Ben Bruce is gradually loosing it.... Why is he struggling so hard to be relevant in this administration

Senator "look like Obama with Obanikoro's Brain

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/664855667275001856
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Louislewis: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2015
[size=16pt]Ben, you mean sey, I shuld pay 5% of my salary to unemploy? (1) Na me promise dem? (2) A bi APC member? (3) U don forfeit ur own salary and alawee for unemployed? (4) Na u dey pay me salary?[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by usmanbaba(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2015
It seems our leaders are indirectly making mockery of the youth with this 5k of a thing. Or am I the only one looking at it that way?
Re: The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2015
danjaD:
"I hv never flown 1st class" Murray bruce
This is not First class na. Nah Business class. Lol!
Foorish man. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Regime Had The Worst Economic Management Team, Says Soludo / 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party / Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.