Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Rivers Elders Reject Biafra - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Elders Reject Biafra (27480 Views)

Restructuring: Nigeria Must Return To 1963 Constitution – Rivers Elders / Dialogue: Ijaw Elders Reject Clark’s Team / Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Ojiofor: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
when una go tire about who is Igbo or not Igbo.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by macluvph1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=Flyingngel post=48793672][/quote]

Good, brother rather am i here to fight you. we are brother's and we don't want war but a peaceful approach to stop what is actually going on in Nigeria but if you do they will descend soldiers on you to kill you off the face of the earth IPOB protest comes to mind.

Then to your response, it was like that then(you being forcefully asked to join the army)because it was military regime. the worldat large have advanced to the age that technologies have aid in fighting war easier its only Nigeria military(who claims to be giant of Africa) that is still archaic in technologies while others have advance to their own invented technologies,if war comes up now it won't be like that again.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by macluvph1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

The ignorance in this one is strong, Opobo is the Anglicized form of Opubo ama, the white couldn't pronounce Opubo so they called it opobo, the same way that Amakiri in Kalabari became amachree and Ibani is the Ijaw clan bonny and Opobo is from,
Since you love opobo history so much go to this website and enlighten yourself about my kingdom
http://opoboregatta.com/opobokingdom/about/index.html
And mr man u cant finish me with facts because you are not from Opobo, Every true Opobian knows Nkoro is a different community

Brother forget this your internet source everybody can read about any place and come out to speak more than the real owners.

Yes am not from Opobo but the people that matters in opobo are all my friends and they tell me more about there culture,am always in Opobo during there new year festivals.

all i ask is just one thing,there are things you will say about present Opobo setting i will definitely duff my cap for you but what i see here is just an ITK wannabe trying to convince me to believe what he is saying.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
macluvph1:

Brother forget this your internet source everybody can read about any place and come out to speak more than the real owners.

Yes am not from Opobo but the people that matters in opobo are all my friends and they tell me more about there culture,am always in Opobo during there new year festivals.

all i ask is just one thing,there are things you will say about present Opobo setting i will definitely duff my cap for you but what i see here is just an ITK wannabe trying to convince me to believe what he is saying.
I have nothing to prove to you, try and get info first before talking about another mans place its not enough to visit for nwottam and other owu plays, its just like saying because i have visited Lagos n have yoruba friends I will start re-writing yoruba history, Remember that you represent a tribe nd the world is watching ur utterances, Imiebam and God bless.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Eastlink:
This is where you got it wrong Kel. Opobians especially from the Jaja family don't associate with IYC. If you are in doubt, check the names of your members and tell me if you can find anyone there. That dude is a Jaja, so you should learn to respect that. The Jajas tend to look towards Amaigbo.
This is not true, where do you keep coming up with these lies, there are no divisions in Opobo, we all identify as Ibani Ijaw. Hmmm na wa oh
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Eastlink:
This is where you got it wrong Kel. Opobians especially from the Jaja family don't associate with IYC. If you are in doubt, check the names of your members and tell me if you can find anyone there. That dude is a Jaja, so you should learn to respect that. The Jajas tend to look towards Amaigbo.
This is not true, where do you keep coming up with these lies, there are no divisions in Opobo, we all identify as Ibani Ijaw. Hmmm na wa oh.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Udmaster(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

This is not true, where do you keep coming up with these lies, there are no divisions in Opobo, we all identify as Ibani Ijaw. Hmmm na wa oh.
mr ijaw, Opobo is a mixture of Igbo and Ijaw.. You can see the mixture in them. They are like "biracials".
Opobo man is opobo, do you join NL for tribal E-fight.
Cool down, free up and enjoy NL.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Udmaster:
mr ijaw, Opobo is a mixture of Igbo and Ijaw.. You can see the mixture in them. They are like "biracials".
Opobo man is opobo, do you join NL for tribal E-fight.
Cool down, free up and enjoy NL.
My guy I am from Opobo and you are not, is this some sort of colonization Mr Igbo, u dont see me coming to tell Anambra people that they are benin mixed with Igbo, or Ndoki that they are Ijaw or writing articles dat anambra is the property of the Oba of benin, theres no tribe in the world that is not mixed due to marriage and migration, but that doesn't change the foundation of the town the fore fathers laid. Lets live tribalism, colonialism and move forward cos we may need each other in the future. Have a good nights rest ud master
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Noneroone(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

These people of whom you speak are not Ibani people, no Ibani man will ever claim to be Igbo, we Ibani people have a language called Ibani egere, thats why you never see an Opobian bearing igbo names, the lga chairman of Opobo is Adonye diri( is this an Igbo name), Dakuku peterside atedo peterside adasa cookey these are all Ibani names so i find it quite wrong dat dese ppl will still claim Igbo while bearing Ibani names in an Ibani community with an Ibani king

But peterside said opobo people are Igbos
https://www.nairaland.com/2691100/igbos-dakuku-peterside
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Noneroone(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

These people of whom you speak are not Ibani people, no Ibani man will ever claim to be Igbo, we Ibani people have a language called Ibani egere, thats why you never see an Opobian bearing igbo names, the lga chairman of Opobo is Adonye diri( is this an Igbo name), Dakuku peterside atedo peterside adasa cookey these are all Ibani names so i find it quite wrong dat dese ppl will still claim Igbo while bearing Ibani names in an Ibani community with an Ibani king

But peterside said opobo people are Igbos is he also a "bastard"?

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Noneroone:

But peterside said opobo people are Igbos is he also a "bastard"?

I thought u will bring a valid source sef, you are quoting a nairaland post? Really? Dakukubie(which means heart of the father in Ibani) Peterside has never said this, put a valid source or fall back.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Noneroone(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

I thought u will bring a valid source sef, you are quoting a nairaland post? Really? Dakukubie(which means heart of the father in Ibani) Peterside has never said this, put a valid source or fall back.
dont drag me into your stupidity. Go to the link and see the source before you continue running your mouth.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Noneroone:
dont drag me into your stupidity. Go to the link and see the source before you continue running your mouth.
Don't insult me mr Nonentity

u claimed u had a source, and that source isn't reliable cos you (a pathological lier) wrote it, utter bull, that an Igbo man from the south east wants to be Eze ndigbo(which seems pointless due to your claim dat riverians are igbos )

said dat Dakuku said he is an Igbo( with no source where he said it, it wasn't even in quotation marks) u igbos are just pathetic with your lies, remove your eyes from Ibani Kingdoms and focus on developing the your backward red lands
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by abobakucannibal: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Put this is a very old news.Today they are beginning to embrace Biafra.I know the kind people wey fit do this kind thing.Na them go tire kontinue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos / Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.