Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh (1069 Views)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by Brownville007: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2015
An extraordinary two-headed baby girl has been delivered in a "miracle" birth in Bangladesh, medical officials said.

A Bangladeshi baby girl born with two heads

The baby, who was born late yesterday , is now being treated for breathing difficulties after she was shifted to the intensive care unit of the country's largest hospital in Dhaka.

Thousands of people have reportedly flocked to the hospital in Brahmanbaria, east of Dhaka, where she was delivered by Caesarean section, to catch a glimpse of the newborn mirror online reported.

In a further twist, the father of the baby further said,

"She has two fully developed heads. She is eating with two mouths and breathing with two noses," he said.

"Still, I thank Allah that she and the mother are now okay."

Jamal added that he was concerned about how he would manage to care for the baby if extra expenses were needed.

"I feel sad for her. She has been born to a poor man. I don't have money to even properly treat her mother," he said.

Source: http://www.gistrepublic.com/photo-baby-born-with-two-heads-in-bangladesh/

Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by boboLIL(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Nature
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by MrScript(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Painful...
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by Luckylife(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2015
Wonders shall never end. God take control.
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by kayjasper(f): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Silly Bloggers.

Who doesn' kknow this pix was photoshopped?

Naija Bloggers can lie!!!!!
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by afrikaa: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2015
this is not normal at all,,, cant even imagine what went wrong... How is that life possible, *twins gone wrong* so sad.
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by gcamara: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2015
painful indeed..... i keep asking why is this kind of birth usaully comes to poor people.
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by olawale4uandi: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2015
God is great.
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by dake40(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2015
kayjasper:
Silly Bloggers.
Who doesn' kknow this pix was photoshopped?

Naija Bloggers can lie!!!!!
Not every pix is photoshopped!....
If you are seeing this for the first time...I'm sorry you are on long thing....

1 Like

Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by Miami11: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Conjoined twins is the word,

Have you guys never heard of conjoined twins

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Miracle indeed cheesy
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by corisande: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
embarassed
This child will be going through a lot of discomfort
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by jmoore(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
That's two babies not one.
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Two Heads In Bangladesh by juman(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
God is wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Bachelors / Please Help, My Baby Brother Sucks His Arm / Few Month Use Led Lg 43 Inches TV With Pack For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.