Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland (749 Views)

Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by theimmortals(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Help how do I know when someone is online here on nairaland cause there is this girl that I have been crushing but each I try to massage her, they will tell me private email sent to notify her when she is online.
Please is it that my massage was never sent to her?
Or that she never received it?
That she didn't even care to reply me back?
Please you guys should help me cause am new to this thing.
Thanks.
Re: Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by obezaleel(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2015
me too wants to know.
Re: Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by agarawu23(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2015
theimmortals:
Help how do I know when someone is online here on nairaland cause there is this girl that I have been crushing but each I try to massage her, they will tell me private email sent to notify her when she is online.
Thanks.
obezaleel:
me too wants to know.
Check her last seen and if you noticed her last seen is recent after sending her a pm, that means she ignored your pm.

Always check last seen to know when last they came online
Re: Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by LordOfTheWeed: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2015
The poster above me has given you the perfect answer.. .. .. cool
Re: Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by obezaleel(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
The poster above me has given you the perfect answer.. .. .. cool
OK who is on line?
Re: Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by theimmortals(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2015
agarawu23:

Check her last seen and if you noticed her last seen is recent after sending her a pm, that means she ignored your pm.

thanks man, but what is PM?
Re: Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by LordOfTheWeed: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2015
obezaleel:
OK who is on line?
Check the VIEWING BOARD of this section.. .. ..
Re: Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by agarawu23(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2015
theimmortals:
thanks man, but what is PM?
private message.

Just like you are sending her message tru her email
Re: Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by kllinxman(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Chek her profil nd knw her most activ sections, alwaz chek her up dia @ pple viewing dis topic nd on dis section.... "NB> Its a wild goose chase"
Re: Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2015
agarawu23:

what if its someone like me that can't access her mail again?...eg the mail i used to open my nairaland account not opening again.
Re: Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by Emodeee: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2015
Who is the girl sef? She fine reach like dat?

The best thing to do is to follow her. Jez click on her profile, scroll down, u ll see a follow option right before the msg option.

If u follow her and she doesn't follow u bk within the nxt 2days or perhaps immediately(some girls are dat accommodating) she doesn't want a private message.

If she follows bk. Go bk to her profile and click the msg option, it will now appear like a mail i.e u will av access to send her msg directly from nairaland without visiting ur mail account.
Re: Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by Omotayor123(f): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2015
theimmortals:
Thanks.
You
It's as simple as She ignored or messages. Except if she no longer visit Nairaland or check her email!
Re: Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland by agarawu23(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

what if its someone like me that can't access her mail again?...eg the mail i used to open my nairaland account not opening again.
then you should be able to explain to him and quote him with your new email (that's if you wanna hear from the person sha)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Girls Are The Most Boring Girls In Africa / Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. / I Forgive You For All The Attacks Ginaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.