Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) (43065 Views)

National Assembly Service Commission / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC / What Happened To National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Sassilicious(f): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wish her the best with the job search
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by 123papas(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
it is not her fault, be kind bro. you can blame it on the systemic decadence of our educational sector
hedonistic:
I'm a graduate, not AM a graduate. Isn't it shameful how most 'graduates' in Nigeria do not know the difference between I'm and am?

By the way, I need a job, not "I need job". Madam graduate, it's a fiercely competitive labour market out there. At this rate you might stand a better chance of getting 'job' by putting your School Cert forward and downplaying your 'graduate' status.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by eleko1: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
See yah life English tisa? "gradutes" kor garden ni.Iranu lasan.
femi4:
"I am" not "am"

SMH for these generation of Nigerian gradutes
sidon there dey shake yo head. undecided sad undecided
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by femi4: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
eleko1:
See yah life English tisa? "gradutes" kor garden ni.Iranu lasan.sidon there dey shake yo head. undecided sad undecided
ode! that's typo error. Eleko indeed, opolo eko lo ni
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by litaninja(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
That sign is why she needs a job. This person only went through school. She's not actually educated.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Skibofire(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
tayour917i:
shamfeful "AM"............ that's pathetic....
"shamfeful" Yup;that's also pathetic.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
smiley another concept.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Asquare86(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Guys U Better Rethink She Has No Excuses 4 Doing Such Mistake, She Should Hav Check It Througly Before Displaying, Because That Erro An Her Dressing Automatically Disqualify Her
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Ibelove: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Which year did she graduate? Some are senior job hunters with experience.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Ibelove: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Which year did she graduate? Some are senior job hunters with experience. that's how we roll in naija
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by sirTesco(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
femi4:
"I'm" is the informal way of writing "i am". It is acceptable when writing to friends or someone you know very well.

On the other hand, "am" alone without the subject "I" makes your sentence incomplete
Thank u very much.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Obiwiz(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Keep trekking. Change is here. Soon body language will soothe ur pains. Mtcheeeeew. This na just d beginning. Olofofo people!
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by jpphilips(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
hedonistic:
I'm a graduate, not AM a graduate. Isn't it shameful how most 'graduates' in Nigeria do not know the difference between I'm and am?

By the way, I need a job, not "I need job". Madam graduate, it's a fiercely competitive labour market out there. At this rate you might stand a better chance of getting 'job' by putting your School Cert forward and downplaying your 'graduate' status.

Kwashiokor unemployable graduates still complaining of unemployment.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by projet: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nigerian at least u guys understand the message she is trying to pass across,why not help her then correct her.when are we going to stop using human nature on our selves in stead of Godly nature.
u guys will still be the first to call her names if she decides to hawk sex.
brothers and sisters help in any andevery way u can. God will bless u for that rather than finding imperfections..
this life is beyond English language and perfection.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Princek12(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
sukkot:
nigga you wrong. try using >>> i'm <<<< in any professional job interview, you will be thoroughly lashed with koboko and thrown out of the interview room. your CV will be used to wipe the chalk board

IT IS >>>> I AM
It is obvious you cannot read. Didn't you read where I said I'm not is preferred in professional settings. The fact that it is not preferred in professional settings does not mean it is grammatically incorrect.

Reading comprehension, please!
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by favourlove1: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Like seriously? She need 'job'? That banner alone is enough to disqualify her from getting a good one. Poor expression.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
hedonistic:

Exactly...very simple grammatical blunders. I was beginning to wonder if they want to forcefully make "am" synonymous with "I'm." She even put an inverted comma in "Nigerian's" when it should have been "Nigerians"
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Adesiji77: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
One guy did something like that in the UK and eventually got a job...I think he put a billboard or something...

1 Like

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by beyoncausme: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
wellllllll..God will help us all.
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by diva90: 6:12am On Nov 14, 2015
just looking at what she wrote is enough reason for me to say that she is not qualified for a professional job. c'mon, a 'certified' graduate writing "am with my CV here"... undecided
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by judedwriter(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2015
lasisi69:
End time graduate
grincheesycheesy
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by PopsiAde: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2015
biz2get:

if you dey vex... you wont remember the correct spelling of most words grin grin grin wink angry sad

This is trash to say the least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages / FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.