Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm (25041 Views)

Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by ahamonyeka(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2015
What are they waiting?is even long overdue.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by godoluwa(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2015
passwelle:
Coming from Fayose's Ekiti state, a few days after the military instituted a panel to look into the Ekitigate saga ....
THUNDER FIRE YOU, YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION & THOSE MAD FELLOW THAT LIKED YOUR COMMENT. I JUST PITY THOSE NORTHERNERS LIVING IN SOUTH WEST
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by VISTIN(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2015
osabiya16:
?

You wake up in the morning and all you do is post useless pics on NairaLand.

What information have you passed on now?
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by sam90s(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Largas:
They should enjoy it,, after all are they not in marriage with the North?

That was tasteless! A really low even in the world of tribalism. undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by WIZGUY69(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2015
menix:
Hmm...

Dividend of North nd West Deal..

They can visit Osun state to greet Aregbesola their uncle for all I care..

woe unto the woman that beget you.
iseeee
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Holywizard: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2015
i dnt see anything wrong for masters to bomb their slaves
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by sam90s(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2015
ahamonyeka:
What are they waiting?is even long overdue.
Are you kidding? Abuse of freedom of expression. Even in war it's not professional to float over the body of your enemy!
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by sam90s(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Holywizard:
i dnt see anything wrong for masters to bomb their slaves
There doesn't seem to be a chance for this country, if the leaders of tomorrow say stuff like this openly.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Emyogalanya: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Situation is really getting out of control in the nigerian state as north attacks its closest political allys. Well we biafran's are still watching and observing the situation from radio biafra correspondent in nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Tycoflu(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2015
deramarks:
The. Only way to end boko haram is if eveybody starts goin about naked den there won't b any where to hide d bomb. Unlike diz post if u can am only sayin my owm but...*itz not my biznex sha

This your suggestion get as e be oh!
The rate of rape is on the increase even with everyone clothed. I wonder what will happen if we all go naked.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2015
tolexy007:
shocked Pls where in SW? make I kuku pack my load run commot for lag....
Hahaaaa
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Yorubas look like the average Hausa man(potential boko haram recruit) and even share the same religion and name... so no surprises.You are siblings.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by emmasege: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2015
I remember a prominent prophet in the s/west claimed he saw this vision last year: Boko haram detonated bombs in the s/west and he saw northerners in large numbers, returning to the north.
Will PMB be the last president of naija? Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by mike404(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
WHEN ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET IT RIGHT?
ONE NIGERIA IS THE WAY FORWARD

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by bishop1988(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2015
April fool.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by juman(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm

I still doubt it.

Anyway precautionary measures should be taken.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by osabiya16(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2015
VISTIN:

You wake up in the morning and all you do is post useless pics on NairaLand.

What information have you passed on now?
what information have you pass too? Is Nairaland your working place?
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by deramarks(f): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2015
Tycoflu:

This your suggestion get as e be oh!
The rate of rape is on the increase even with everyone clothed. I wonder what will happen if we all go naked.
itz not my biznez sha
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Chibuzoc(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2015
20 plague to befall the zoogerians.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Mykelpato(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
When did NOA become a security agency....?

NOA means National Orientation Agency... They have passed the information across to the public, which is their work, so undecided if you like make use of it.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by deramarks(f): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2015
mradjoy:

I'll appreciate it, if only you can lead us by example! grin grin grin
but itz not my biznex sha
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Chibuzoc(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2015
Mid west been slave to the north since 1914. Imagine kwara state to be part of north central I mercy for yelloba pple
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by seunlayi(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2015
meanwhile, you are all invited

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2015
I am a native of Osun state and I would like to thank for your goodwill towards us the people of Osun, the state of virtue. May what you wish us never be your portion.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2015
I think it is d Biafra pple planning this attack under d guise of Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Tushkid74(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2015
Fodder for scaremongers. Champ away.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2015
WIZGUY69:

woe unto the woman that beget you.
iseeee

Worms eats the woman that beget u..
Iseeee
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by WIZGUY69(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2015
menix:

Worms eats the woman that beget u.. Iseeee

you are a foool. bastard. na stray bullet go kill you. son of a village love peddler grin
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Holywizard: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
sam90s:

There doesn't seem to be a chance for this country, if the leaders of tomorrow say stuff like this openly.
So?
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by alaskido(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Please they should start from ASO ROCK in Abuja before coming to South West. Maybe then the Federal Government will take them serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud / Nigerians To Pay N7.45/kwh More For Electricity (see Price List) / Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.