Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri (6980 Views)

IPOB Dares Arewa Youths, Holds Massive Rally At Kanu's House Today - Video / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai / Unpaid Salaries: “publish Imo Accounts” – Archbishop Obinna Dares Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by nwaanambra1(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2015
JOBLESS MISCREANTS! angry

BIAFRA IS A DETERMINATION FOR A BETTER IGBO NATION WITHIN NIGERIA!

GOODLUCK AND PDP WASTED 16 YEARS OF OUR SUPPORT AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT, NOW THAT A NEW AND DETERMINED GOVT IS PLACE, WE NOW WANT TO BE CAIN! GOD FORBID!

BUHARI IS VERY HONEST IN HIS DEALINGS WITH NDI IGBO WE MUST GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO DO HIS BEST FOR US!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by uduokirika1(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo I thought you said IPOB can't protest in Owerri?

How market na?

Are u also aware that Rochas has also cancelled his porputed meeting with Igbo leaders today @Douglass House WHY?

The fear of Biafra is the beginning of wisdom!

So you can go ahead and bury your head in shame!

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2015
uduokirika1:
Abagworo I thought you said IPOB can't protest in Owerri?

How market na?

Are u also aware that Rochas has also cancelled his porputed meeting with Igbo leaders today @Douglass House WHY?

The fear of Biafra is the beginning of wisdom!

So you can go ahead and bury your head in shame!

I never said they can't protest in Owerri. I said Imolites are not in support. That was why it flopped yesterday. Today's protest is more like an invasion from other States. My prayer is for Imolites to remain calm and allow them march in peace and leave our territory.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

I never said they can't protest in Owerri. I said Imolites are not in support. That was why it flopped yesterday. Today's protest is more like an invasion from other States. My prayer is for Imolites to remain calm and allow them march in peace and leave our territory.

Bros how many states of Nigeria are you from? You were claiming Rivers the other day!!! BTW are you telling me that the people of Imo,Rivers,Delta etc are so weak that IPOB just keeps invading their states everyday? How even do these invaders travel?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

Why should they dare State Governor and the Federal Government ?

Because we Biafrans and not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Ginger ooo ginger

IPOB ooo IPOB oooo

Bullets ooo bullet

Bullets ooo bullet

Una go begin scream now

Say dem dey shoot una

When soja shoot una una go run , won maa ja

When dem pursue una una do dey vex

Ginger oo ginger

Bullets oo Bullet

#Wizkid

may what you wish innocent protesters be your portion before this year run out.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by FreeGlobe(f): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

From they can't protest in Owerri from they came from other States. I am still waiting for you to tell us Imolites are not Igbos. Do it fast fool.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by ERAKAMUS: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
blabla bla ,

Worefa , Probably more Yoruba than i am

Ohhhh , is it because you copied and pasted a tribute to a Yoruba Diety ?

bwahahahahahahahah i laugh

Anyway , ma quote mi mon

You do that i'll respond

Bia bye o
MUST YOU KILL YOURSELF COS OF BIAFRA, ALLOW THEM TO DO THEIR THING WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM OR ARE YOU A PAID DOG

IF YOU ARE YORUBA I'M ASHAMED OF YOU.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Iykopee(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2015
How come they are now protesting live in Imo state contrary to what some forumites told us?
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by uduokirika1(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

From they can't protest in Owerri from they came from other States. I am still waiting for you to tell us Imolites are not Igbos. Do it fast fool.
Don't mind d ..m...u.mm..u Abagworo who was jumping from one thread to another that IPOB can't protest in Imo, when they started yesterday he claimed it was a flop. Today's is massive he shifted ground to INVASION!!!

Abagworo why are you dodging my question?

I repeat - Is the meeting called by your Almighty Rochas Okorocha to end IPOB still going to hold @Douglass house as scheduled Today by 10am?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2015
truefact:
The Fetish yorubas and the diabolical scratchedfaced "WE SS" and " I AM IGBO but" will come here to talk trash as usual.... sometimes I wonder what is "BUT" in being IGBO.

If you don't want biafra, if you don't like biafra, kindly stop commenting in anything about biafra.

Biafra is for those who want Biafra and Nigeria is for those who want Nigeria

Please my biafra people, stop responding to any negative comments from the fetish incestuous scratchedfaced clowns because they have no mind of their own

INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO STOP HATING OTHER TRIBES AND WORK TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY SO THEY CAN PRODUCE THE NEXT PRESIDENT, THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA AS IF THE SOUTHEAST WILL TURN TO LONDON OR DUBAI OVERNIGHT IF BIAFRA IS DECLARED. THEY KEEP MISCALCULATING POLITICALLY AND RESORT TO HATE AND BILE TO VENT THEIR FRUSTRATIONS WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR WAY. NNAMDI KANU WAS TOO COMFORTABLE IN LONDON AND I'M SURE AFTER LOOSING HIS FREEDOM HE WOULD WISH HE COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME. HE BRAINWASHED MANY IGBOS AND IT'S OBVIOUS THE GUY IS FIGHTING PROXY WARS ON BEHALF OF THE PDP. WITH THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE EAST, NO ONE WILL EVER VOTE FOR A TRIBE AGITATING FOR SECESSION AS PRESIDENT HEREBY MAKING THE PRESIDENCY KEEP ROTATING BETWEEN WE THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA-FULANIS. ROCHAS WARNED THEM NOT TO PUT THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN. grin I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by mike404(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2015
HAUSAGWORO HOW MARKETI @ ABAGWORO @ ABAGORO

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by uduokirika1(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

what about the meeting holding today @Douglass House its already 10:30am please we need updates of the proceedings 'cos Rochas vowed to use that meeting with Igbo leaders to address this IPOB agitationsb!

Hope you've seen how unpopular your god Rochas Okorocha has become! All hotel bookings and reservations made for the intended delegates are still yet to be acknowledged by invitees even on the very day of the meeting!!!

Oga Akpa-gworo just cover your head in shame 'cos IPOB have just dissapointed you and your pay masters once again

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by ishiamu(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

You don turn barcanista with our territory, are the ipob people not igbos again? Are you after resource control too? Oga your the least in imo state against ipob. The majority are with ipob

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by mazzi: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2015
[quote authornwaofeenmanu post=39972890]JOBLESS MISCREANTS! angry

BIAFRA IS A DETERMINATION FOR A BETTER IGBO NATION WITHIN NIGERIA!

GOODLUCK AND PDP WASTED 16 YEARS OF OUR SUPPORT AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT, NOW THAT A NEW AND DETERMINED GOVT IS PLACE, WE NOW WANT TO BE CAIN! GOD FORBID!

BUHARI IS VERY HONEST IN HIS DEALINGS WITH NDI IGBO WE MUST GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO DO HIS BEST FOR US!

[/quote] u be comfirm aturu

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by ishiamu(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO STOP HATING OTHER TRIBES AND WORK TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY SO THEY CAN PRODUCE THE NEXT PRESIDENT, THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA AS IF THE SOUTHEAST WILL TURN TO LONDON OR DUBAI OVERNIGHT IF BIAFRA IS DECLARED. THEY KEEP MISCALCULATING POLITICALLY AND RESORT TO HATE AND BILE TO VENT THEIR FRUSTRATIONS WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR WAY. NNAMDI KANU WAS TOO COMFORTABLE IN LONDON AND I'M SURE AFTER LOOSING HIS FREEDOM HE WOULD WISH HE COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME. HE BRAINWASHED MANY IGBOS AND IT'S OBVIOUS THE GUY IS FIGHTING PROXY WARS ON BEHALF OF THE PDP. WITH THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE EAST, NO ONE WILL EVER VOTE FOR A TRIBE AGITATING FOR SECESSION AS PRESIDENT HEREBY MAKING THE PRESIDENCY KEEP ROTATING BETWEEN WE THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA-FULANIS. ROCHAS WARNED THEM NOT TO PUT THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN. grin I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED undecided

Why put mouth in anything igbo Your a nuisance

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by ARIZONA123(m): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
blabla bla ,

Worefa , Probably more Yoruba than i am

Ohhhh , is it because you copied and pasted a tribute to a Yoruba Diety ?

bwahahahahahahahah i laugh

Anyway , ma quote mi mon

You do that i'll respond

Bia bye o
. Guy shatap! You are a newbie on nairaland. That guy is one of the vocal yeribas on this forum. Him and Gbawe of cursed memory. Though he is great bigot and anti-igbo too. I was surprise to see him reason so unyorubatic today. Kudos to him for that
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Sunnycliff(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

We don't want your zoo presidency, is it by force? Is only Mallam Okorocha who thinks he can get the votes of the North and Yoruba's by playing to the gallery and not facing the reality that Biafra has come to stay and continues to live in a fools paradise!

We Biafrans don't want your Presidency! QED!!

Give me Freedom or I die Fighting!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by mojazee: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
cheruv:
Go my brothers go
Free the Land of the rising sun
why not go yourself
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

Why must they work to achieve with/in Nigeria?

Why can they not work to achieve with/in Biafra?

Nigeria should not be a must.

And do not feel comfortable over your marriage of convinience with Hausa. The moment Ibo and Hausa finds a common ground they had pre 1966, every one of us Yoruba will wake up.

You folks better put your energy in protecting the future of Yoruba as a region and as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by ignis: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Alhaji Aminu Rochas, what are you doing about this?
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by IGBOSON1: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2015
omosi81:
Fg should just realise dis kanu guy make we hear word

^^^Hehehehehe grin
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by PhockPhockMan: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2015
Waiting Patiently for Abagworo pictures.

[size=18pt] Proud Imolite [/size]

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by bolabolakemi(f): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Did Rochas travel? cheesy

See mega protest in his dormain shocked

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by luvmijeje(f): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
And someone was questioning the President for northernizing the security sector. The president is wise.
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by DaBullIT(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Guy shatap! You are a newbie on nairaland. That guy is one of the vocal yeribas on this forum. Him and Gbawe of cursed memory. Though he is great bigot and anti-igbo too. I was surprise to see him reason so unyorubatic today. Kudos to him for that

ARIZONA1234 Time registered: August 04, 2015

DaBullItt Time registered: March 27, 2011

I think that solves that argument

A person says something you like all of a sudden he's your hero, Do you reason with your arse ?
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
we told them but they wont listen.................. they called us an online country, said we should demonstrate and we did................ they shut at us but we continued to increase in number and in size................. now they are giving us orders which we have defied .............. imagine what will happen when we take up ARM S..................................................... its BIAFRA or NOTHING.................. and in the end, BIAFRA MUST COME
my goodness me

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by DaBullIT(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
MUST YOU KILL YOURSELF COS OF BIAFRA, ALLOW THEM TO DO THEIR THING WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM OR ARE YOU A PAID DOG

IF YOU ARE YORUBA I'M ASHAMED OF YOU.

Yo,

Gbeborun , You are telling me not to get involved with Biafran issues , yet you are here quoting me for a matter we didn't invite you to settle

King of all Hypocrites , Remove the speck in your eyes before you help remove someone else's log

And i am Yoruba , A proud one , if you do not like that, Lagoon is visa free
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by DaBullIT(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
And I wholeheartedly dash you and your siblings that portion

Take it home and share

ProfessorPeter:
may what you wish innocent protesters be your portion before this year run out.
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by mightyokwy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
cheruv:
Go my brothers go
Free the Land of the rising sun
Why you no follow na,abi ginger u dy grin
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by PhockPhockMan: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
uduokirika1:
what about the meeting holding today @Douglass House its already 10:30am please we need updates of the proceedings 'cos Rochas vowed to use that meeting with Igbo leaders to address this IPOB agitationsb!

Hope you've seen how unpopular your god Rochas Okorocha has become! All hotel bookings and reservations made for the intended delegates are still yet to be acknowledged by invitees even on the very day of the meeting!!!

Oga Akpa-gworo just cover your head in shame 'cos IPOB have just dissapointed you and your pay masters once again

Why are you saying that Okorocha's meeting is not going ahead?

Go to streets of owerri and see massive attendees.

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Tambuwal Unveils New Cabinet / Bola Tinubu: The Drug Dealer Who Wants To Rule Nigeria / Nigerian Army, Police Joins Residents To Share Discovered COVID-19 Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.