Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? (67072 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Am I Really A Bad Son? / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by raumdeuter: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:

We're all victims here. He duped me too.

He he he
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by BABE3: 12:41am On Nov 14, 2015
cooger:

really? grin grin grin
you are not his type,unless you have been sending him your paycheque.he is good in begging and telling lies like there is a problem with his bank card and will repay later then he vanishes. grin grin grin
but i dont believe you,you could be him for all you know.

I just sent you a PM. You seem to know so much about this fraudster. Lets rub minds together.

wonlasewonimi:
Shey I don tell you. Thank you babe3 for this confirmation. I have been trying to to goad him all these while. Coogar I told tonight you asari don tu

You're welcome o jare.

I just had to correct cooger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by raumdeuter: 12:46am On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:

what's amusing, uncle dayo?

Hmm I just shock ni . Wetin happen gan gan

We miss you in Abilene BTW
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by cococandy(f): 12:49am On Nov 14, 2015
11 guests.

People are logging off and viewing as guests. grin amebo too sweet.

Babe3 Hun. How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by cococandy(f): 12:55am On Nov 14, 2015
cooger:

is it what you do? grin grin
Hardly.
I'm just wondering who all the guests are.
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by raumdeuter: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:
abilene na old news.. I don move tey tey.

Oga, na long story o. Lets sha be grateful to God that we're still alive. lol. When they were warning me to fly away from him I was doing stronghead. grin

I go PM you soonest for details....

Ah Ok o. Still cant believe my eyes. When I thought you guys were destined for the altar or you dey deceive me ni

No dey deceive old man like me. E no good
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by wonlasewonimi: 1:12am On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:
He don run away.

Oloriburuku akosibero.

From sauron to jackal to coogar. His new moniker will be lion. Watch out! grin

goodnight everyone.
And if he comes back ranting, na wash o. Real wash.

My job is done!

If we can get rid of one major fraudster, that's progress.
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by angiography(m): 1:18am On Nov 14, 2015
MarryMeee:
don't listen to this unmarried 39yr old fool! These are the types with dysfunctional dicks that will come and defend their own. Ask him how we will pay utilities for next month and he wont know, but he will come here forming "i-know-everything"

Pem pem pem all over nairaland! Wife? he no get! House? He pays rent late to one landlord for one bedroom in Peckham! Phone? He has stopped paying his monthly instalments! Clothes? He don max out 5credits card that are not being paid for! All he is good for is sleeping around with people's wives for a living! Dont be fooled! Scam alert!

*singing* shameless old fool no go carry last ooo
Are you two beefing each other before..
That was a terrific insult?

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by cococandy(f): 1:22am On Nov 14, 2015
I didn't fashy you jare.

You were offline a while. I figured you might be taking a break. Glad to see you're doing awesome.
BABE3:

Im doing wonderful babe. how are you yourself?
you just fashied me sha. sad

lets hope he's gone for good, but my bet is he'll come back.

How will he survive ?? how will he eat?

ibime, he did not go to Manchester for Uni. o. Na OAU he went to o. NO be manchester o. Please take note. In case you want to rap-battle him. I'm giving you personals free of charge. OAU, not manchester! grin

goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Ibime(m): 1:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Raumdeuter why you tag me come here? LMAO!

Babe3 we need to see emails, texts or watsapp conversations if na true o. . .
Re: Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? by Ibime(m): 1:34am On Nov 14, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Bro. Babe3 dated him for 3 years. She was properly swindled.

Interesting. . . tell me more. . . grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.