Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends (4878 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tahtah:
Really this op of a babe, she is beautiful ooo
Merci
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Tahtah: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
JustTara:
Merci

Baby, what do u think smiley
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
# Says she never wants anything to do with him again, then promptly begs for recharge card cheesy

1 Like

Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
JustTara:
Why is everybody crazed about the PlayStation. It's just a box for playing games. Just a box!
Put ıt thıs way gırl... The PlayStatıon ıs hıs escape to fantasy world. Hıs love for ıt ıs even more than you gırls love Romance Novels. You break the PlayStatıon, He belıeves you're capable of kıllıng hım so, he breaks up wıth you. It's nothıng personal, ıt's just PlayStatıon.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tahtah:

Baby, what do u think smiley
I dunno. We should ask my boyfriend.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Tahtah: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
JustTara:
I dunno. We should ask my boyfriend.

Hmmm wink I love ice cream too, can we hv one togeda, baby?
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
JustTara:
ROTFL. Is the ugly PlayStation really that important to a guy? Now I feel it's such a big deal when he puts it aside to listen to me. Is it so important? I know you guys love football but common, it's just a game box.

Don't ever touch it! It's more than a game box. My moniker (apart from Tj) is a pun on the last names of the creator of my favourite fictional fighter in Mortal Kombat. Ed Boon and John Tobias. Boon bein' Noob, Tobias bein' Saibot. You touch my game, i give you a clone throw. LMAO
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 16, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Don't ever touch it! It's more than a game box. My moniker (apart from Tj) is a pun on the last names of the creator of my favourite fictional fighter in Mortal Kombat. Ed Boon and John Tobias. Boon bein' Noob, Tobias bein' Saibot. You touch my game, i give you a clone throw. LMAO
In that guy from god of war's voice “The Battle Line Has Been Drawn".
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2015
JustTara:
In that guy from god of war's voice “The Battle Line Has Been Draw".

Yeah but y'all ladies are the best that's ever happened to the world wink We just kinda like it when you don't touch our consoles cheesy
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Yeah but y'all ladies are the best that's ever happened to the world wink We just kinda like it when you don't touch our consoles cheesy
Taken. We've heard. We'll just go for something else of yours instead.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2015
JustTara:
Taken. We've heard. We'll just go for something else of yours instead.

LMFAO, Yeah? tinglin' tinglin' tongue
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

LMFAO, Yeah? tinglin' tinglin' tongue
Na you start am. As for me, I'm off to lectures. Have a lovely day ahead of ya.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2015
JustTara:
Na you start am. As for me, I'm off to lectures. Have a lovely day ahead of ya.

lol you tew. Be safe smiley
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by ideyhere(f): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Chai girls ooh...but that silent treatment is the bomb grin grin grin
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2015
ideyhere:
Chai girls ooh...but that silent treatment is the bomb grin grin grin
have you ever had to use it on a guy?
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by ideyhere(f): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2015
JustTara:
have you ever had to use it on a guy?

Yes lipsrsealed

Felt really good the way he was sweating about the whole thing...what's wrong with me and all. By the time I was done catching fun with him and it was time to say what the p really was, I had even already forgotten what it was he did grin grin grin
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by ggrin(f): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
Eve0000:
Factory set his phone grin grin

Just kidding tongue
shocked cheesy
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by atheistandproud(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
JustTara:
and what about me?
come on T, as great as the PlayStation, you know it doesn't have the slightest hope of competing with you. You're a million times better than the PlayStation, you're the best.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by mikolo80: 1:59am On Nov 17, 2015
JustTara:
1. She’ll send a 5,000 word text. And while you’re
typing your response, she’ll send another 5,000
word text. And another. And another. Because no
one, since the inception of the typewriter, can type
faster than a woman who’s fuming.

delete the text

2. Break your shit. Ironically, she’d never break
something she bought, perhaps it’s not as
fulfilling.

make her pay for it

3. She’ll give you the silent treatment. And like a
schmuck you’ll keep asking, “What’s wrong?” until
she explodes.
ignore her asss

4. Slash your tires. Actually, the thought of
slashing your tires is enticing, but in reality, few
women usually go through with this because it’s
actually harder than it sounds. But hey, like a
shitty birthday present, it’s the thought that
counts.

make her buy new tires

5. If it’s a touchy subject, she’ll initially argue
with venom , but when she brings up the most
sensitive issues, she’ll be reduced to tears.

I lack a sensitive side

6. Key your car. Key your bloodclaat car.

make her pay for paint job

7. Bring up stuff from 11 years, 7 months, 4 days
ago. Women are like Wikipedia, they know and
remember everything.

ignore her

8. Yell at the top of her voice – like she’s
watching a cockroach vs lizard match. And not
just any cockroach, I’m talking about the one that
flies. OMG.

more ignorance

9. And then she’ll storm out of the room and slam
the door. Because when she slams the door she’ll
feel empowered.

bang her head

10. Delete you from Facebook, WhatsApp,
Instagram etc. And then for good measure, she’ll
block you. And when you’re back on good terms
again, she’ll re-add you.

never add her back

11. Act like nothing is wrong, and give you enough
rope to hang yourself.

two can play that game

12. Throw things at you. Yup, believe it or not, not
every girl out there is level-headed.

throw them right back with uncanny accuracy. and unparalleled vindictiveness

13. You’ll wake up in the morning, and check your
phone. Alas, in one long ass text message, she’ll
break up with you, get back together, break up with
you again, get back together again

go and get another girl

14. Fill in the blank ____________ (your personal
experience, c’mon now, don’t be ashamed).
Post source: http://thoughtcatalog.com/christopher-lai/2015/09/14-things-women-do-when-theyre-pissed-at-their-boyfriends/
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by baralatie(m): 2:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Eve0000:
Factory set his phone grin grin

Just kidding tongue
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2015
baralatie:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
tongue
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=mikolo80 post=40100138][/quote]Bros na you o. Just be the better man and let her get away with all of it. What about that?
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by mikolo80: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
JustTara:
Bros na you o. Just be the better man and let her get away with all of it. What about that?
Just YouTube 'ratchet women ' or ghetto women and see what happens when you don't check such violent behavior early.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
mikolo80:
Just YouTube 'ratchet women ' or ghetto women and see what happens when you don't check such violent behavior early.
violent behaviour could be used if it's something more of a force of habit. You retaliating, would you say you have a violent behavior as well?
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by mikolo80: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
JustTara:
violent behaviour could be used if it's something more of a force of habit. You retaliating, would you say you have a violent behavior as well?
I don't talk to habitually violent women
I believe in use of violence when other methods fail
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
JustTara:
and what about me?
this is not about you now common.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! / GUYS Come In Here,who Does This? / Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.