Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning (33787 Views)

Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by chidebem11(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hello nairalanders,I have been dating this girl for about 5 yrs now. During our normal lovers make out, she suddenly stopped me and then said "don't waste it", i was surprised and asked what she meant, and that's when she told me that she's an EMERE, and that am supposed to be rich by now but i keep wasting what she gives me. I am still a student and i school outside the country, and even though i see her like once or twice every year, i love her very much and i know she loves me a lot too and the thought of leaving her seems really hard. i just want to know what it means and if i can live with it because she has refused to explain further and keeps down playing it anytime i bring it up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by VickyRotex(f): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
She no want make you break her heart loun jebe. undecided
She want make you fear her loun jebe. undecided

Emere Aye o, Awon iya Oshoronga! cheesy cheesy

Yemoja ov laive grin

30 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by PureWays(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lol.

Op, no. disrespect meant but o think you're seeking cheap attention.
It's very cheap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by otipoju(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Emere or Omo- omi is a Yoruba term for individuals who are possessed with Marine spirits.

Then Marine spirits themselves have their origins in the angels who left the heavens to come and sleep with the beautiful women and because their descendants were hybrid, they did not die from the flood, they were submerged underneath the waters where they still have their kingdoms.

Some ladies are aware of their powers while many are not.

They individuals themselves are generally harmless but depending on how benevolent or malevolent or jealous their possessing spirit is, they can bring much blessings or hard luck to their human partners..

They are different from witches whose only desire is to destroy.

The one sad thing about these ladies though is that more often than not, they usually die suddenly in their prime for flimsy reasons.

There is nothing to be afraid of if she is good to you and you are good to her.

I have dated 3 that I know and I have a couple of friends who are married to some.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2016
otipoju:
Emere or Omo- omi is a Yoruba term for individuals who are possessed with Marine spirits.

I have dated 3 that I know and I have a couple of friends who are married to some.

Oshe Tilapia, awon ti Marine connection. grin
Only you don date 3 Marine spirits, even your friends don marry some put for house...chai. grin

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2016
Guy run for ur life....

As per the outside country wey u dey no forget say Contonu, Ghana, Togo, na outside the country too ooo grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by chidebem11(m): 12:26am On Nov 02, 2016
otipoju:

Then Marine spirits themselves have their origins in the angels who left the heavens to come and sleep with the beautiful women and because their descendants were hybrid, they did not die from the flood, they were submerged underneath the waters where they still have their kingdoms.

They individuals themselves are generally harmless but depending on how benevolent or malevolent or jealous their possessing spirit is, they can bring much blessings or hard luck to their human partners..

The one sad thing about these ladies though is that more often than not, they usually die suddenly in their prime for flimsy reasons.

thanks bro, uv been of immense help.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by chidebem11(m): 12:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
Guy run for ur life....

As per the outside country wey u dey no forget say Contonu, Ghana, Togo, na outside the country too ooo grin grin grin
grin so far u cross boarder all na outside the country grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by chidebem11(m): 12:39am On Nov 02, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.

It's very cheap.
if am seeking attention, i will look for a better way, no disrespect too, ur attention doesnt put money in my pocket. i just need real advise and naira land seems like the best place to get it. thanks tho

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by engrMikemd(m): 2:31am On Nov 02, 2016
OK o
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by otipoju(m): 3:49am On Nov 02, 2016
LastMumu:

Only you don date 3 Marine spirits, even your friends don marry some put for house....oshe Tilapia. grin

You may think it is funny but it's not. When you learn how to have deep conversations with women, they will tell you things.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 02, 2016
Marvel1206:
Marine spirit dey this thread
grin grin grin

Nl will not kill me with laughter! To think in 2016 people talk this talk! #Hybrid #Istandwithmamiwater cool

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Antoeni(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Ah Emeri water pikin, guy u sure say no be say she wan discharge u? But if na confirm Emeri, guy take off
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2016
Emere's usually die on their day of greatest joy. May be graduating from university day or wedding day. So u see she dosent want u to marry her or get dependent on her cos she knows she will leave and return to heaven one on the day of her greatest joy.
My advice is that u try and see her and talk to her. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by danosky91(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2016
spaceshipz:
Emere's usually die on their day of greatest joy. May be graduating from university day or wedding day. So u see she dosent want u to marry her or get dependent on her cos she knows she will leave and return to heaven one on the day of her greatest joy.
HMMM Superstitous belief everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Marvel1206: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Marine spirit dey this thread

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Jadoskii(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2016
otipoju:

ahhhhhhhh,gbeseeee...so now na emere dey turn u on,oloshi omo...so u don date 3,ur padis even put them for ouse..this wan strong gan oo

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Marvel1206: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:
grin grin grin

Nl will not kill me with laughter! To think in 2016 people talk this talk! #Hybrid #Istandwithmamiwater cool
Lmao! Hope you are not one of them grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2016
Marvel1206:

Lmao! Hope you are not one of them grin

I'm handsome and well hung and I'm allergic to fish so on those grounds then yes I am.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by olureignforever: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
Guy run for ur life....

Where him dey run to, if he's dating the good one, then, as long as he's good to her he's in a safe hand, in fact, she might die for him and can even cause him fortune. If he's so unlucky to be dating the bad one, na trouble for him o, he run, he no run, na gobe.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by drsugar: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2016
Ayam not believing this. Iz not pozibu.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by lifu2016(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2016
spaceshipz:
I
oshey....eyan Wikipedia

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Xmen149(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2016
lifu2016:
I
oshey....eyan Wikipedia

lol grin you guys wount kill me with laf yer na grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg carry us to d promised land na embarassed embarassed :- embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by otipoju(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
Jadoskii:
ahhhhhhhh,gbeseeee...so now na emere dey turn u on,oloshi omo...so u don date 3,ur padis even put them for ouse..this wan strong gan oo

Why the abuse, ? The young man asked a question and I gave him what I know to be true.

Does that warrant any abuse from you ? Choose your words carefully young man.

The world is not what it seems.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by greatwhite(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
otipoju well said.

OP in order to harvest or enjoy their good side in marriage you have to be spiritually powerful (pastor/imam/idibia/babalawo). If you are spiritually weak she would not last with you. She might just die or remarry.

OP you can not breakup with an emere unless she wants to end the relationship herself. If you wish to know more ask your spiritual leader.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by drnoel: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
otipoju:

Bros no vex. How does one identify them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Jadoskii(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
otipoju:

Why the abuse, ? The young man asked a question and I gave him what I know to be true.

Does that warrant any abuse from you ? Choose your words carefully young man.

The world is not what it seems.
I am very sorry for my behavior....thanks for bin mature abt it.....#team emere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by dapsonlou(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.

It's very cheap.

He's entertaining us na leave him.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by chidebem11(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
greatwhite:
otipoju well said.

OP in order to harvest or enjoy their good side in marriage you have to be spiritually powerful (pastor/imam/idibia/babalawo). If you are spiritually weak she would not last with you. She might just die or remarry.

OP you can not breakup with an emere unless she wants to end the relationship herself. If you wish to know more ask your spiritual leader.
Bro pls i want to knw if avin other sexual partners wuld av any negative effect, because i do av while am in school and i tell her most of them and she is usually cool with it since we hardly see each other.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by misspicy(f): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
LastMumu:

Oshe Tilapia, awon ti Marine connection. grin
Only you don date 3 Marine spirits, even your friends don marry some put for house...chai. grin
This thread have not even made front page and your comment already gathered 42likes already.

It's so so funny gringringrin
Lmao @Oshe Tilapia,awon ti Marine connection....Buhahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by SimpleBea(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
Atheist detected! Kwantinue!
danosky91:
HMMM Superstitous belief everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's / My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.