Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,303 members, 7,853,406 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ben Carson And Donald Trump... What Do You Think And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Carson And Donald Trump... What Do You Think And Why? (540 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Carson And Donald Trump... What Do You Think And Why? by kunzaar83(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
The way the Controversial Donald Trump is attacking his main challenger Ben Carson.... And the way Ben Carson is winning the game is becoming more and more interesting, who do you think will reach the promised land and why??
Re: Ben Carson And Donald Trump... What Do You Think And Why? by merzybenedict(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
See, Donald Trump is a big bully and not even meant to be a leader.. I was reading on twitter some while ago about his big words of abuse used against Ben and it's unusual of a leader that'll lead a nation like the United States and any other nations... I'm giving it for @Realbencarson... What suprised me most about Ben is the way he responded "pray for him".. Absolutely what we want.. Leaders with good characters such as the ex-president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Ben Carson And Donald Trump... What Do You Think And Why? by PresidentAde(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
I think both of them can go to HELL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,including the Op.............#punintended
Re: Ben Carson And Donald Trump... What Do You Think And Why? by whitecloth: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
uhmmmm! I don't see much in the behavior of Donald Trump that can make him president, that man has soo many negative words in his mouth, now let me turn to Carson, Ben Carson himself is not well prepared for the american people, in term of gun laws, taxes and all that, I think he will be better being the neurosurgeon he is, my thought though.
Re: Ben Carson And Donald Trump... What Do You Think And Why? by kunzaar83(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
PresidentAde:
I think both of them can go to HELL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,including the Op.............#punintended
na wa for u ! Bro you sure say Ūя̲̅ not part of the wailing wailers angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Fellow Nigerian Out / Apc To Replace Audu As Suplementary Election Holds On 5th Dec / Watch A Man Released From Prison After 44 Years React To Today’s Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.