Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) (59097 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by malikisah: 12:35am On Nov 14, 2015
Demmocrats:
It takes wisdom from God to rule this great nation called Nigeria, even the wicked, the corrupt, the most powerful, the politicians, the cabals, the Niger delta militants etc all bow to my Sai Buhari not because his tall, handsome, speaks broken English somethings, from the North or because his a former army general its because of the qualities of God in him. A man of integrity and zero corruptions.

They know they can't misbehave, that's why you see them trying to please him by making positive comments about him. Even the most corrupt are given juicy positions just like making a thief the chief security that's wisdom.

Dinning with Sharks, Lions and Wolves doesn't make you a predator knowing fully well there will be time in the jungle you would need the wisdom and the roar of he lion to survive, The great white shark attacking style in the ocean and the wolves attacking in groups style.

My Sai Buhari with the help of the almighty will change this my beloved nation for good.

Sai Buhari

http://twitter.com/lingeriecity
Democrats , God bless you, God bless you and God bless you for your very kind and thoughtful words about Baba. It is a delight to know that there are some people that can reason and see far above what the haters are throwing up from their mouth. Nigeria will rise!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Spybradd: 12:40am On Nov 14, 2015
Its absurd and demeaming how the senate president and HOR speaker are relegated to the background while Atiku sits with the president,i mean,what the hell is going on in naija? the scenario portrays the president as an absolute and dictatorial ruler.....

is anyone also seeing TWO DOGARAS in the last two pics? the man by Dogara's left in the last two pics seems to be his dopel ganger grin

now 2 questions: hausa men are known to sometimes marry good and welll brought up educated enlightened ladies from other tribes,so are these Atiku biitches getting married to...non hausa men?

2: who is that insignificant figure sitting besides dogara in the 1st pic,putting on goggles and a jagagbantis cap and looking like jayZ? grin Is he an onlooker,a gate crasher or an owambe OGBÓMÔÝÁ? grin
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by malikisah: 12:40am On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari will not visit victims of Boko Haram but is attending a wedding in the same boko haram ravaged state. What a president
lol, and yu are educated? Well some brilliant people have sent links to yu to check out GMB visit to IDP camps. I hope hatred will let you check it out
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 12:46am On Nov 14, 2015
bugzbunny:
The gathering of thieves
The owners of Niger delta oil
Bloody islamists
President dat fights corruption but dines with Atiku..tinubu..Obasanjo.. One chance cow... Change my as.s
Day of reckoning will come

Proudly 5%

Wen will dat day of reckoning come.?

Mad cow like u.

#igbocoward.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by moredollar(m): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
zombie no light for transformer
Come hug the one wey dey supply my area, light dey.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 1:00am On Nov 14, 2015
malikisah:
Democrats , God bless you, God bless you and God bless you for your very kind and thoughtful words about Baba. It is a delight to know that there are some people that can reason and see far above what the haters are throwing up from their mouth. Nigeria will rise!

God bless you too bro.

One love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by sukkot: 1:26am On Nov 14, 2015
these hausa men no get one single igbo friend to invite ?
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Dapaboy: 1:27am On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians. This is your dividend of democracy.
Smhh
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 1:31am On Nov 14, 2015
Demmocrats:
It takes wisdom from God to rule this great nation called Nigeria, even the wicked, the corrupt, the most powerful, the politicians, the cabals, the Niger delta militants etc all bow to my Sai Buhari not because his tall, handsome, speaks broken English somethings, from the North or because his a former army general its because of the qualities of God in him. A man of integrity and zero corruptions.

They know they can't misbehave, that's why you see them trying to please him by making positive comments about him. Even the most corrupt are given juicy positions just like making a thief the chief security that's wisdom.

Dinning with Sharks, Lions and Wolves doesn't make you a predator knowing fully well there will be time in the jungle you would need the wisdom and the roar of he lion to survive, The great white shark attacking style in the ocean and the wolves attacking in groups style.

My Sai Buhari with the help of the almighty will change this my beloved nation for good.

Sai Buhari

Mtchewwwww olodo !
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 1:33am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=sukkot post=39998055]these hausa men no get one single igbo friend to invite ?[/quotr
Wetin dem wan carry long throat go do for there shocked
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by sukkot: 1:36am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=Ekaka1 post=39998114][/quote] e be like say igbo na truly outcast for naija sha. this atiku na tribalist. him no get one igbo friend ? ebitu ukiwe ? aikhomu ?
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by mandax: 1:53am On Nov 14, 2015
bugzbunny:
The gathering of thieves
Bloody islamists
President dat fights corruption but dines with Atiku..tinubu..Obasanjo.. One chance cow... Change my as.s

Proudly 5%

.... and liars.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Ibebe: 1:54am On Nov 14, 2015
And some people will be killing themselves on top of these foul stinking old men

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by mandax: 2:13am On Nov 14, 2015
dainformant:
President Muhammadu Buhari today stormed Adamawa state to attend the wedding ceremony of the three daughters to former vice president Atiku Abubakar.. The fatiha ceremony (which is like an engagement) also saw the senate president Bukola Saraki, House of Reps speaker Yakubu Dogara and other dignitaries gather...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/pics-pres-buhari-bukola-saraki-others.html

A gathering of people who rode to power on the back of Boko Haram.

Only people of foul means can envy them.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by totorimi: 2:37am On Nov 14, 2015
All hail the men who said it and it was so.
......'the north will make the country ungovernable if Jonathan contest the 2015 elections.....'
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by arabianights: 3:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Demmocrats:

I concur....................but emmmmm Handsome?when he was younger sha.Am not sayimg he is ugly

Sai Buhari

Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 3:40am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Bom4Real: 3:46am On Nov 14, 2015
No matter What u guys Tell Me i love Atiku,Saraki and IBB,They are Not As Tribalistic As Buhari and Tinubu That Do Not believe and respect THE diversity of Nigeria,We admit them .
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by clemzo101(m): 3:55am On Nov 14, 2015
Godfullsam:
They are giving out their daughters for marriage at matured age but go out to marry under age kids undecided
very funny set of people
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Hallynice(m): 3:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Bukola Saraki our amiable Senate president, no matter what, i love ur courage and smartness. Sai Bukky
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Nasman(m): 4:06am On Nov 14, 2015
bugzbunny:
The gathering of thieves
Bloody islamists

Proudly 5%
you are suppose to say, proudly 95%. I can bet my life on this, that you are not part of the 5%, that
voted for APC, during the elections
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by nebeolis: 4:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by ibisko04: 4:41am On Nov 14, 2015
bugzbunny:
The gathering of thieves
Bloody islamists

Proudly 5%
Why are you so bitter in your mind.
Remain 5% forever.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 4:44am On Nov 14, 2015
KunleBoye:

Don't be foolish for 24/7.
Try and exhibit some sense at least for few hours in a day.
The President visited Soldiers in war front and some IDPs
Can u see how fool u are?
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:48am On Nov 14, 2015
bugzbunny:
The gathering of thieves
Bloody islamists

Proudly 5%
So he shd avoid them ba? or what? U must be a spotless saint.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 4:54am On Nov 14, 2015
bugzbunny:
The gathering of thieves
Bloody islamists

Proudly 5%
so dogara is now a muslim you need urgent brain surgery

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by likila: 5:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Celebrating the killings in Pariz
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Diamonddris(m): 5:34am On Nov 14, 2015
CACAWA:
Op you didn't mention that Tinubu was also there. Are you normal?

Is Tinubu a name of a person?
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Diamonddris(m): 5:38am On Nov 14, 2015
cronsberg:
In the very last pic, look at the way buhari is looking at saraki as if to say "you theif, don't even think of begging me to interfere on your behalf, am just shaking your hand for the cameras". And look at Buratai behind them all, laughing like a tortoise. the guy great sha. Finish them boko boys all

Its intervene, not interfere...DUMP AS.SS..

Illiterate nairalanders.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Escapevelocity(m): 5:41am On Nov 14, 2015
dainformant:
President Muhammadu Buhari today stormed Adamawa state to attend the wedding ceremony of the three daughters to former vice president Atiku Abubakar.. The fatiha ceremony (which is like an engagement) also saw the senate president Bukola Saraki, House of Reps speaker Yakubu Dogara and other dignitaries gather...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/pics-pres-buhari-bukola-saraki-others.html
mr.tourism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US / Coronavirus: Don’t Extend Lockdown, NLC Tells FG / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.