Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) (59100 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 5:51am On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari will not visit victims of Boko Haram but is attending a wedding in the same boko haram ravaged state. What a president
Where were u when oga jonah danced azonto when his capital was under attack by dis same boko haram u talking? Egi ejin!!!!
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 5:54am On Nov 14, 2015
LoveMachine:

You said he didn't visit. When provided with evidence that he in fact did visit you're now saying he visited but only because he was in town? Let's not move goal posts. grin
Abeg bro free dis E-wailer, da shame is hers, she can keep hating bt she can't do poo abt dis presidency!!!
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by DonPizzaro: 5:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Demmocrats:
It takes wisdom from God to rule this great nation called Nigeria, even the wicked, the corrupt, the most powerful, the politicians, the cabals, the Niger delta militants etc all bow to my Sai Buhari not because his tall, handsome, speaks broken English somethings, from the North or because his a former army general its because of the qualities of God in him. A man of integrity and zero corruptions.

They know they can't misbehave, that's why you see them trying to please him by making positive comments about him. Even the most corrupt are given juicy positions just like making a thief the chief security that's wisdom.

Dinning with Sharks, Lions and Wolves doesn't make you a predator knowing fully well there will be time in the jungle you would need the wisdom and the roar of he lion to survive, The great white shark attacking style in the ocean and the wolves attacking in groups style.

My Sai Buhari with the help of the almighty will change this my beloved nation for good.

Sai Buhari

http://twitter.com/lingeriecity

keep deceiving yourself.
keep celebrating failures.
keep consuming the mental opium that Nigeria will be fixed by these parasitic animals.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2015
kayjasper:

E be like say your brain box don expire.
Why not go and get a new one?
Anuofia
zombie what of you? do you have brain at all?
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2015
ElCapone:
Where were u when oga jonah danced azonto when his capital was under attack by dis same boko haram u talking? Egi ejin!!!!
so why did you vote change then?
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:11am On Nov 14, 2015
malikisah:
lol, and yu are educated? Well some brilliant people have sent links to yu to check out GMB visit to IDP camps. I hope hatred will let you check it out
sent me which links? How is it that buhari is visiting yola on the say of atiku's daughter's wedding? has he visited the IDP camps in Borno yet? you zombies are just brainless
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Rajman45(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari will not visit victims of Boko Haram but is attending a wedding in the same boko haram ravaged state. What a president
Your surname is BLOCK HEAD, ur middle name is IDIOT and ur first name is STUPID.... in summary,
BLOCK HEAD IDIOT STUPID.
For four years, GEJ only visited borno and heavy heated BH boys territory once, that is after the election has been shifted. The proves that PMB did visit the IDs camps has been presented to you, but u foolishly stood on ur ignorant grounds. Make God help you and others like u.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Rajman45:

Your surname is BLOCK HEAD, ur middle name is IDIOT and ur first name is STUPID.... in summary,
BLOCK HEAD IDIOT STUPID.
For four years, GEJ only visited borno and heavy heated BH boys territory once, that is after the election has been shifted. The proves that PMB did visit the IDs camps has been presented to you, but u foolishly stood on ur ignorant grounds. Make God help you and others like u.
idiot why are you still calling GEJ after voting change? Why is it that buhari is visiting the IDP camp in yola on the day of atiku's daughter's wedding? Has he visited the IDP camps in Borno and other States yet or is it because there are no important weddings to attend there? You zombies don't have sense anyway
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2015
bugzbunny:
The gathering of thieves
The owners of Niger delta oil
Bloody islamists
President dat fights corruption but dines with Atiku..tinubu..Obasanjo.. One chance cow... Change my as.s
Day of reckoning will come

Proudly 5%
that means Jesus too is corrupt for eating and associating with sinners. Mark 2:13-17
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by bugzbunny: 6:32am On Nov 14, 2015
femmy82:
Saddist....its unfortunate your father wasted is own life..he couldnt make the team....i understand your fustration
bloody islamic terrorist and illiterate
Bad combo
Ur case no be here... See wetin u dey write at ur age... Bast.ard
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by bugzbunny: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2015
kollykolly:

Go and die
You are already dead
Decayed corpse on d net
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Rajman45(m): 6:41am On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

idiot why are you still calling GEJ after voting change? Why is it that buhari is visiting the IDP camp in yola on the day of atiku's daughter's wedding? Has he visited the IDP camps in Borno and other States yet or is it because there are no important weddings to attend there? You zombies don't have sense anyway
The change we are after is here to stay no matter what.. The PMB administration is not folding his arms in bringing Nigeria back to where it belong, even after the GEJ administration has milk the country. The honorable and able vp Osinbajo has visited borno idp camps. His active, just like how Tunde Idiagbon was in PMB pass regime . GEJ and SAMBO are weak combination, not good.. Wise up
https://www.naij.com/476852-buhari-instructed-me-to-visit-borno-osinbajo.html
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by BOWOTO(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2015
JingoOAU:
Gathering of destiny makers and destiny shakers....
Maybe your destiny, not mine.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 14, 2015
MightyD:
Government of hausans***

if Peter obi or iwayanwus daughters are getting married ... which tribe will full the place... Hausa or ibos??
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by starG7(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2015
Is that why we are here?
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by goshen26: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2015
I will get thr soon
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by ekhai(m): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2015
bugzbunny:
The gathering of thieves
Bloody islamists
President dat fights corruption but dines with Atiku..tinubu..Obasanjo.. One chance cow... Change my as.s

Proudly 5%
Continue wailing. Your GEJ is gone for the GOOD of the nation. And your PDP is going into extinction. Your 5 % won't take you anywhere.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Well, maybe minus Buhair.

The rest?

' HARVEST OF KWARUFSHON'
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2015
bugzbunny:
The gathering of thieves
Bloody islamists

Proudly 5%
Don't die hating. Hate kills faster than AIDS. These people you quoted as corrupt are innocent until court say otherwise. The court of public opinion can not equate the real court opinion but if you think the government is not doing enough, you can as well sue these people you named and as many you think should be facing trial than making frivolous comment that hold no water.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by nathdim: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2015
kollykolly:

Go and die
the truth is always bitter
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Demmocrats:
It takes wisdom from God to rule this great nation called Nigeria, even the wicked, the corrupt, the most powerful, the politicians, the cabals, the Niger delta militants etc all bow to my Sai Buhari not because his tall, handsome, speaks broken English somethings, from the North or because his a former army general its because of the qualities of God in him. A man of integrity and zero corruptions.

They know they can't misbehave, that's why you see them trying to please him by making positive comments about him. Even the most corrupt are given juicy positions just like making a thief the chief security that's wisdom.

Dinning with Sharks, Lions and Wolves doesn't make you a predator knowing fully well there will be time in the jungle you would need the wisdom and the roar of he lion to survive, The great white shark attacking style in the ocean and the wolves attacking in groups style.

My Sai Buhari with the help of the almighty will change this my beloved nation for good.

Sai Buhari

Wow!!! Nice 1 @ Demmocrats
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by inkon: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Awesome!

If you need a professional writer to do your writing, editing or proofreading, kindly contact us on call or whatsapp: 08038085317

Is it book, e-book, sales letter, project proposal, academic research or memoir?

Imagine having your pedigree in the prints - that would be the story of who you truly are, starting from your far-gone fathers down to as far as you can remember. What can be more precious, a gift to posterity?

Reach us today and get your job done as urgent as you want it. Our pledge is timely delivery of 100% plagiarism-free, high quality job.

Regards.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2015
BOWOTO:
Maybe your destiny, not mine.
There's a man in 2 Kings 7 that never believed what the servant of God prophesied and he never partook of the blessing that later came, I pray your case will not be like that.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by BOWOTO(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2015
ihatesycophant:

There's a man in 2 Kings 7 that never believed what the servant of God prophesied and he never partook of the blessing that later came, I pray your case will not be like that.
Me sef I'm a servant of God.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2015
Just drop one bomb for where these thieves gather so ....

In IPOB's voice *The zoo is down* grin

Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Sodijan(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2015
Nice one
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just drop one bomb for where these thieves gather so ....

In IPOB's voice *The zoo is down* grin
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

*clears throat* grin
Re: Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) by stayblack: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Demmocrats:

Dinning with Sharks, Lions and Wolves doesn't make you a predator knowing fully well there will be time in the jungle you would need the wisdom and the roar of the lion to survive, The great white shark attacking style in the ocean and the wolves attacking in groups style during winter.

My Sai Buhari with the help of the almighty will change this my beloved nation for good.BRO..GOD GO JUICY UR LIFE....SAI BABA...

Sai Buhari

Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos / Ezekiel Afon Dies Hours After Winning Election In Plateau