Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? (2117 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe / See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Orikinla(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lest we forget that 219 of the 276 kidnapped Chibok school girls are still missing and President Muhammadu Buhari seems to have ignored them.
Many other countries in the world, including China, Canada, UK, USA, Israel, France and Iran are still concerned about these missing girls. But it is business as usual in Nigeria. Life goes on.

It is going to two years since they were kidnapped midnight of 14–15 April 2014 by Boko Haram terrorists from their dormitory at Government Secondary School in Chibok, Borno State, after their principal, teachers and matrons abandoned them and fled. And the Nigerian government since the immediate past administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan to date is becoming less concerned about them as the new ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) and new opposition party, People's Democratic Party (PDP) and others are busy contesting for bragging rights over ministerial appointments of sharing the national cake, taking and sharing selfies of their red carpet events from Lagos to Abuja to Adamawa in the social media. None of them has bothered to talk about these precious missing daughters of fellow citizens of Nigeria, because their own children are not among them.

Dr. Oby Ezekwesili is still leading the #BringBackOurGirls campaign, but the first ladies and their privileged daughters who should have joined the campaign are busy competing for celebrity status on Instagram and Nairaland.
Have we lost our humanity in the insanity of the vanity of celebrity ego trips and greed for political power?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Don't mind them. After all the noise they made.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by engrflames: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
That's the change Nigerians requested for

6 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by psucc(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
hjaahahhhha op, you want spoil game for APC ? Buhari is back from honeymoon of 6months. Now it is time to relax after selecting the best noisemakers in Nigeria.

But chibok fah is a scam. Shettimah said it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
I laugh in fulani language
kwikwikwikwi grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by chiboy429(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by AngryNigerian(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
They are scared about the truth leaking out...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by bugzbunny: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Propaganda dat was used to send Gej home.... Only gullible yorubas believed them... Lies upon lies.. Where is the missing billions of dollars... Hv they found any... Useless islamist Apc party

10 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
because the said girls never existed
imagine what this book of proverbs say............ this should be a STRONG MESSAGE to every supporter of APC
Fear the lord my son, Fear the king as well, do not associate with people who always insist on change". -Proverbs 24 verse21

2 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by mike404(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
AND SOPHISTICATED MUGUS FELL FOR IT.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by theimmortals(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
What do you want him to tell you? That he will bring them back in 3 weeks? Election campaign are over. Now you will see his true colors.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Orikinla(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
psucc:
hjaahahhhha op, you want spoil game for APC ? Buhari is back from honeymoon of 6months. Now it is time to relax after selecting the best noisemakers in Nigeria.

But chibok fah is a scam. Shettimah said it.
. NO. It is not a scam, because America confirmed that they were kidnapped, but said there should be no deal with Boko Haram for the release of the kidnapped girls. Those who escaped are proof of the kidnapped girls and many of them confessed of being tortured and raped daily by several Boko Haram terrorists. No girl jokes with being raped.
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Orikinla(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
theimmortals:
What do you want him to tell you? That he will bring them back in 3 weeks? Election campaign are over. Now you will see his true colors.
. Well, he promised to find and rescue them. We have to hold him accountable as the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
#BBOG => Bring Back Our General
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by theimmortals(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Orikinla:
. Well, he promised to find and rescue them. We have to hold him accountable as the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
oya hool am naaa, see am there!!!
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Orikinla(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
theimmortals:
oya hool am naaa, see am there!!!
. Not holding our leaders accountable is the reason for their bad leadership and they prefer flattery to the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by abacrested(f): 12:32am On Nov 14, 2015
I pitied those that were deceived by Apc .This party will never tell you the truth,to them you don't deserve it for being an almajiri. They see nigerians as slaves,just like the Alhajis-almajiris relationship. Do you hear of the 35 billions dollars stolen by GEJ? Chibok, if real was coordinated by Apc to get us hate GEJ, many did, few reasonable ones knew them,power drunk uncultured people who is just empty . Their supporters are ain't happy no doubt but with time they will realise GEJ meant well for us. He gave us an enabling environment to do business so far you can,they yorubas call it corruption because they are very lazy and dump. Under GEJ, a lot of us had the opportunity to travel round the world doing good business, gathering exposure, seeing how cities look, then don't blame us when we call this place (nigeria) a ZOO . It's a pity a lot of Igbos are richer than the politicians, that's why when you call ipob jobless youths, I grin, they are stand up guys, exposed and successful good people with a good number of educated ones, the uneducated ones, with their exposure are still far much better than 90 percent of yorubas. That was why they loved GEJ, knowing fully well that nothing good will ever come from Aboki,we voted for GEJ, we made the so called SOUTH SOUTH know we are their only brothers through our voting pattern, we made nigeria understand WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 14, 2015
Who remains at the cinema when the tape is fully rolled?
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by dearsly(m): 2:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Wea dat madam Titus aka Oby wea dey spread virus?
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by kenny987(f): 3:57am On Nov 14, 2015
He's not talking about it because it's a major scam and a big fat lie! Knowing Nigerians with their short memories, sufficient silence will see them forget the whole situation and 'give him a chance' to bring about their desired change.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 14, 2015
The answer is simple. The propaganda of chibok girls has achieved its purpose-Buhari/APC presidency.undecided
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Opinedecandid(m): 5:35am On Nov 14, 2015
@op, why are you 'beefing' Mr. President?

Is it because he used to talk about the chibok girls, so much, before and during the elections?

So you really want him to sing it the way he used to as 'a national anthem'.

But do not forget that, President Buhari might have been a former and retired military man, but currently, he is a politician, an APC member at that.
Which shares the same political party, ideology and culture with 'Lai Mohammed'.

Ofcourse you can't claim or feign ignorance of what the 'great' Alhaji Lai Mohammed denotes.

So he may have equally afforded to use the chibok girls abduction and several other promises he made and things he said to form political hullabaloo for the purpose of garnering votes.

This he succeeded at.
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by SHOPPERS(m): 5:50am On Nov 14, 2015
Remembering that this same issue was one of the major issues that made the people vote against GEJ makes me sad. APC guys will never hold this man accountable for anything.

As we've all known, we are in a one chance government.

Chai, There is God ooooo
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by mike404(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2015
Opinedecandid:
@op, why are you 'beefing' Mr. President?

Is it because he used to talk about the chibok girls, so much, before and during the elections?

So you really want him to sing it the way he used to as 'a national anthem'.

But do not forget that, President Buhari might have been a former and retired military man, but currently, he is a politician, an APC member at that.
Which shares the same political party, ideology and culture with 'Lai Mohammed'.

Ofcourse you can't claim or feign ignorance of what the 'great' Alhaji Lai Mohammed denotes.

So he may have equally afforded to use the chibok girls abduction and several other promises he made and things he said to form political hullabaloo for the purpose of garnering votes.

This he succeeded at.
MEHN YOU ARE SENSELESS

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Orikinla(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2015
abacrested:
I pitied those that were deceived by Apc .This party will never tell you the truth,to them you don't deserve it for being an almajiri. They see nigerians as slaves,just like the Alhajis-almajiris relationship. Do you hear of the 35 billions dollars stolen by GEJ? Chibok, if real was coordinated by Apc to get us hate GEJ, many did, few reasonable ones knew them,power drunk uncultured people who is just empty . Their supporters are ain't happy no doubt but with time they will realise GEJ meant well for us. He gave us an enabling environment to do business so far you can,they yorubas call it corruption because they are very lazy and dump. Under GEJ, a lot of us had the opportunity to travel round the world doing good business, gathering exposure, seeing how cities look, then don't blame us when we call this place (nigeria) a ZOO . It's a pity a lot of Igbos are richer than the politicians, that's why when you call ipob jobless youths, I grin, they are stand up guys, exposed and successful good people with a good number of educated ones, the uneducated ones, with their exposure are still far much better than 90 percent of yorubas. That was why they loved GEJ, knowing fully well that nothing good will ever come from Aboki,we voted for GEJ, we made the so called SOUTH SOUTH know we are their only brothers through our voting pattern, we made nigeria understand WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT.
. You are 100% wrong. You are ignorant of the facts. You don't know GEJ you are talking about. I am 100% IGBO and was an insider in PDP from the Niger Delta to Abuja. And I was also contracted to set up the Transform Nigeria Network social media campaign for former President Goodluck Jonathan and I did my job excellently and would have joined in the deals that made many of his cronies overnight billionaires from fraudulent government contracts, but my principles would not allow me. My powerful online news and information blog, Nigerians Report Online was the first to endorse Muhammadu Buhari for President and that cost me a lot, because I lost millions of naira of patronage from GEJ's campaign and later lost some in-laws who were attacked and killed for supporting APC in Rivers State. I was targeted, but God protected and saved my life. The eye witness accounts of the bloody elections in Rivers State are documented in my book, "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream" which has received many recommendations in the US, including being selected for studies on Nigerian Democracy by a university. I support APC and Buhari, because there was no better choice for the 2015 presidential election as Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka also concluded. PDP failed woefully in 16 years and GEJ spent more money on political opportunists and sycophants than on developing his home state of Bayelsa and he supported former Governor, Theodore Orji to mess up Abia State as can be seen by the deplorable living conditions conditions in Abia, from Aba to Umuahia. Horrible and terrible things we have never heard or seen before since the Biafran war happened during 16 years of the maladministration of PDP. Of the the three PDP Presidents, only the late Umaru Yar'Adua was innocent in office and if he had not died, PDP would have been a success in the end. His succesor, Goodluck Jonathan messed up and may God forgive him. His incompetence worsened the insecurity in Nigeria. Whilst he was sharing billions of naira contracts to his cronies and sycophants, he failed to pay the salaries of thousands of civil servants! Pensions were not paid and revenue allocations were diverted. Buhari may not be a saint, but his administration will not be as corrupt and incompetent as that of Jonathan.
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by drss(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2015
Orikinla:
Lest we forget that 219 of the 276 kidnapped Chibok school girls are still missing and President Muhammadu Buhari seems to have ignored them.
Many other countries in the world, including China, Canada, UK, USA, Israel, France and Iran are still concerned about these missing girls. But it is business as usual in Nigeria. Life goes on.

It is going to two years since they were kidnapped midnight of 14–15 April 2014 by Boko Haram terrorists from their dormitory at Government Secondary School in Chibok, Borno State, after their principal, teachers and matrons abandoned them and fled. And the Nigerian government since the immediate past administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan to date is becoming less concerned about them as the new ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) and new opposition party, People's Democratic Party (PDP) and others are busy contesting for bragging rights over ministerial appointments of sharing the national cake, taking and sharing selfies of their red carpet events from Lagos to Abuja to Adamawa in the social media. None of them has bothered to talk about these precious missing daughters of fellow citizens of Nigeria, because their own children are not among them.

Dr. Oby Ezekwesili is still leading the #BringBackOurGirls campaign, but the first ladies and their privileged daughters who should have joined the campaign are busy competing for celebrity status on Instagram and Nairaland.
Have we lost our humanity in the insanity of the vanity of celebrity ego trips and greed for political power?

has buari found d $20 billion APC alleged was stolen by GEJ n Deizani?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Orikinla(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2015
drss:
has buari found d $20 billion APC alleged was stolen by GEJ n Deizani?
. My brother, I am not God. So, I cannot reveal all things. What is US$20 billion? Did you know how much NNPC contractors made in 6 years of the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan and their sharing formula? Just say the truth and leave judgement to God. All the billion naira real estate from Lagos to Abuja and Dubai were not bought by these civil servants with their salaries. There is a list of properties worth millions of dollars in the US bought by Nigerian public officers, but the realtor refused to give me their names. That was why former US Secretary of State, Senator Hillary Clinton said Jonathan's government was brazenly corrupt. I have seen a room packed with money that you will not see in the strongroom of any Nigerian bank. Many of them were sharing billions of dollars that Nigerian banks have never declared before. If you don't have conscience, you will never be poor in Nigeria.
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Opinedecandid(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
MEHN YOU ARE SENSELESS

Really?
Unknown to you those your words up there betray the true level of your sense!

Congratulations.

I wont abuse, being that we are no mates.
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by CyberWolf: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Orikinla:
. My brother, I am not God. So, I cannot reveal all things. What is US$20 billion? Did you know how much NNPC contractors made in 6 years of the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan and their sharing formula? Just say the truth and leave judgement to God. All the billion naira real estate from Lagos to Abuja and Dubai were not bought by these civil servants with their salaries. There is a list of properties worth millions of dollars in the US bought by Nigerian public officers, but the realtor refused to give me their names. That was why former US Secretary of State, Senator Hillary Clinton said Jonathan's government was brazenly corrupt. I have seen a room packed with money that you will not see in the strongroom of any Nigerian bank. Many of them were sharing billions of dollars that Nigerian banks have never declared before. If you don't have conscience, you will never be poor in Nigeria.
Just shut the fvck up angry Where is the report of the investigative committee set up by Buhari which comprised El-rufai and Edo gov.? What is taking them so long to release the report?

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by flyingsnail(f): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2015
There is/was no such thing as chibok
Just lies from APC wink
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by otukpo(f): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Because he knows that the purpose of the scam has expired.
Re: Why Is President Buhari Not Talking About The Missing Chibok School Girls? by Ikology(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2015
There is nobody with the name "chibok girls"

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won’t Present Myself For Swearing-in As Deputy Governor In Kogi — James Faleke / Should New Calls For Biafra Worry Nigerians? BBC / See The Look On Fayose's Face During His Meeting With Police IG In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.