Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,950 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) (5508 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. / He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Andyblaze: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
embarassed

1 Like

Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by deadZONE: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If this guy does not go to
heaven make i know why!!!!
when u eat clean and juice
kitten its like heaven on earth...

#teamisuckpussy

12 Likes

Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
interesting.

1 Like

Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by misspicy(f): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
deadZONE:
If this guy does not go to heaven make i know why!!!! when u eat clean and juice kitten its like heaven on earth...
#teamisuckpussy
shocked...speechless

3 Likes

Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by deadZONE: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

shocked...speechless
cheesy cheesy cheesy No be clear eye i take write that thing!!!!
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by misspicy(f): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
deadZONE:
cheesy cheesy cheesy No be clear eye i take write that thing!!!!
i know....i can smell it sef...

how u dey n wer u dey?

1 Like

Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Cutehector(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chei dat babe will ascend to heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mmmh...
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by deadZONE: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

i know....i can smell it sef...

how u dey n wer u dey?
Am fine, chilling in my house!!!
shey u trow way me like pure water nylon..
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lone wolf needed for lonely wolf
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by misspicy(f): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
deadZONE:
Am fine, chilling in my house!!! shey u trow way me like pure water nylon..
bad guy like you...that thing you do me pain me o.....

anyway hope u cool,shisha dey? cheesy
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by obiorathesubtle: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
embarassedwow. I. I. I. I don't know what to say
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Emodeee: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lalasticlala CUM and cedis like ghana's currency.

1 Like

Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by googleTALK: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahaha crazy really crazy.
a teenage cancer patient that has one month to live was asked by his parents to ask for anything he wishes and the young lad said "I want some big tittiees on my face " when I heard that I was filled with pity at thesame time I couldn't help but laugh inside Hehehe #Big_titties
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Nature8(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol.. Chai
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Slimzjoe(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
This Shii ain't my thing no more undecided
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by falconey(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
that is a legend right there!

3 Likes

Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Csami(m): 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
So after that meal he's going to be executed? If na me both the warden and prison guards go wait tire because I no go tire.
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by olajorn(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Me i never chop dz kind food before oo.. cheesy
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by RealAdewole(m): 3:49am On Nov 14, 2015
hmmmm
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 14, 2015
The devil will even be afraid of this one oo shockedgrin
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Akposkool(m): 5:22am On Nov 14, 2015
What a request. Well that's what he wants. I like sucking pusssy so much that my girl prefers it to sex. You need to hear the languages she speaks when am on her clit cus i don't understand a word. Don't criticize me ooo

4 Likes

Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Adanna28:
Mmmh...

Enthusiast cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 14, 2015
engrkenny:

Enthusiast cheesy grin

I indulge in what I like wink espec when im on the receiving end.
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by shojhdgk: 6:13am On Nov 14, 2015
Never

Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by theimmortals(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2015
deadZONE:
If this guy does not go to heaven make i know why!!!! when u eat clean and juice kitten its like heaven on earth...
#teamisuckpussy
DON'T

JOKE

WITH

HEAVEN.
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by ovugoo: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2015
He decided to leave this earth from where he came from shikena!
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2015
Adanna28:

I indulge in what I like wink espec when im on the receiving end.
Lol, free spirited....my kinda lady. wink

1 Like

Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by Kingsley1000(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2015
see suffocation grin
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by deadZONE: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

bad guy like you...that thing you do me pain me o.....

anyway hope u cool,shisha dey? cheesy
Call me!!!!
Re: He Was On Deathrow, See The Final Meal Request He Made, Would U? (picture) by misspicy(f): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2015
deadZONE:
Call me!!!!
i lost your contacts my phone cleared embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Fashion Craze! Ladies Now Wear Black Tapes To Clubs Without Clothes On / The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? / When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.