Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) (3650 Views)

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2016
1. So you got home after a long, hard day of working for your daily bread.
This life is not easy o

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2016
2. And your brothers are looking at you like “Egbon you are welcome!”

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2016
3. You think they want money, and want to quickly run away before they can ask you.
No money for anybody.

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by Delicious22: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Let me quickly secure this land before NL HERDSMEN invades it.

Op, you're doing a nice job. Ride on bro! cool
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2016
4. All of a sudden one of them says “sorry” and drops something on the table.
You are like "Which kind of problem is this?

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2016
5. It’s a wedding invite from your ex

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2016
6. She is getting married to that her blockhead of a boyfriend.
What rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by EHMIR(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2016
Delicious22:
Let me quickly secure this land before NL HERDSMEN invades it.

Op, you're doing a nice job. Ride on bro! cool
baba abeg gimme half plot of land make i run build small hut b4 dem herdmens arrive with their malluu...hehehe
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2016
7. Okay oh! No problem! We will see ourselves!

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2016
8. The morning of the wedding you scrub your body 11 times. So you can shine brighter than her new husband’s destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2016
9. Then you wear the nicest native you have in your wardrobe because you cannot carry last. Before they say you came looking wretched.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2016
10. And carry your finest female friend so people can think you sef will soon marry. Yes oh!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by Delicious22: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2016
EHMIR:
baba abeg gimme half plot of land make i run build small hut b4 dem herdmens arrive with their malluu...hehehe
Okay bro, but wait make i measure am. cheesy
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2016
11. When it’s time to dance, you give them your best moves. As per Michael Jackson junior!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by Delicious22: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2016
topeontop:
8. The morning of the wedding you scrub your body 11 times. So you can shine brighter than her new husband’s destiny.
Lol, dis one is so funny bro. grin
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari Sef
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2016
12. You even buy a very big wedding present, so everyone can see you are a very good person. Kindest fellow.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by princefunmmy(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Following
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2016
13. You don’t leave early oh! No, you must stay.

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2016
14. And throughout you must smile like “I’m so so so so so happy”

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2016
15. When you are about to leave you must greet her whole family. “I was almost one of you but your daughter does not have good taste!”

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by topeontop(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2016
16. Then pictures of you attending wedding all over social media. So everyone knows that even one bad belle, you don’t have.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by Calebosko(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2016
guy abeg cum finish this ting,lwkmd
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by Thashen(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by Swissheart(f): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2016
Funny OP
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by Donkaz(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2016
nice one OP
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by moremoney007(f): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Lmao grin
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by stsinner: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2016
topeontop:

topeontop:
15. When you are about to leave you must greet her whole family. “I was almost one of you but your daughter does not have good taste!”

hahaha
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
topeontop:
14. And throughout you must smile like “I’m so so so so so happy”

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
I always burst into laughter whenever I see this guy's pics
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by Presh900(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
no. I won't laff yet
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by DozieInc(m): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
hahahahahahah.. hilarious
Re: Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) by Strongfaze(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Presh900:
no. I won't laff yet

Nice one OP.
The quoted guy won't laugh because his signature reads: he is not always serious!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Stop Dating Broke Girls! / Man's Reaction On Seeing A Lady Twerking In A Restaurant (Photos) / Demi Lovato Nude Photos Leak Online After Snapchat Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.