Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? (2362 Views)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by donephi(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2015
MzNelly:

Fear of rejection isn't the primary reason. undecided

So what is the primary reason
Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by usermane(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

So what is the primary reason

She said it is because guys take advantage of it. Maybe that is her personal reason, but i am doubt that the same goes for other women too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by usermane(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2015
yanabasee:

Free punnnna!!! grin

Look there is nothing funny about that response. So you are the one that @misspicy was refering to. No offence, but you must be bereft of dignity, sex starved and desperate for sex. And please, next time allow me answer my question, the question was not addressed to you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by misspicy(f): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2015
usermane:

Look there is nothing funny about that response. So you are the one that @misspicy was refering to. No offence, but you must be bereft of dignity, sex starved and desperate for sex. And please, next time allow me answer my question, the question was not addressed to you.
;P..so u read my post and did not respond grin
Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by usermane(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

;P..so u read my post and did not respond grin

Sorry, this didn't occur to me earlier. You said the two excuses I tried to refute are the real reasons women don't ask out men. If this were true that women don't want to be seen cheap, why do you go on expensive dates and collect gifts from men. Isn't that cheap also?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by yanabasee(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
usermane:

None taken!!!!

But, you don't think with your brain but with your anuz!

Do you think every nairalandaz are s3x-freak or somfin? You must be stupiid both in your past life and future...

It is never in our nature to take a girl who ask a man out serious!

And for your information... Men seldom reject girls that ask them out... If they're pretty... This is becoz they feel the girl's tripping and so will use that means to sleep with the girl as many times as they'd like to..

And if she's ugly and ask a man out... She will be turn down!

-Most guys feel that girls dat ask men out are stalkers...
-Why some believe they're too handsome and so ladies have been tripping..
-Others feel that their bedding stories have gone viral and so every girls want to mark a share...
This will always raise a man's ego or pride.

Girls hate to be turned down in many ways... Most girls that give guys "ordinary" green light and gets turn down oft yields hatred for that particular man. If a man turn a girl down she will be depressed for months.

It has nothing to do with immaturity or maturity!

We believe that men only go after what they like... And women only accept whatever comes their way or choose amongst the men that come after her hand...

I can give u ample examples of women who through themselves on men and how they're dumped! This is becoz women have high taste and high expectation... This taste will make them cluster all over few men, mostly male celebrities and rich politicians, etc... While this men will only love one person amongst them and the rest will be used and dumped!
Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by misspicy(f): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
usermane:

Sorry, this didn't occur to me earlier. You said the two excuses I tried to refute are the real reasons women don't ask out men. If this were true that women don't want to be seen cheap, why do you go on expensive dates and collect gifts from men. Isn't that cheap also?
do u realise that this is anoda topic of discuss entirely,common sense tells a lady somethings are wrong and i can't be defending a wrong topic,.....

your main topic of discuss is about about ladies been afraid of rejection as the reason they wouldn't ask a guy out,i think you are wrong,read my post well and read d response of the said guys too,they don't want to be asked out....so what are we talking about grin
Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by JustOzito(f): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Op ur correct. The same way a woman might take the rejection is different from the way a man wud. I wish most men will try to understand and appreciate weneva a woman opens up to them. I also wish d society was more friendly to woman

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by usermane(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

do u realise that this is anoda topic of discuss entirely,common sense tells a lady somethings are wrong and i can't be defending a wrong topic,.....

It is the same topic. Unfortunately, you are missing the clear analogy; It is self contradictory to claim your reason for not asking guy is to not appear cheap, whereas you have no qualms about indulging in other things(demanding gifts from guys) that cast you as cheap for the same guys. I feel if women really don't want to be seen cheap, they would also abstain from gifts from men.

your main topic of discuss is about about ladies been afraid of rejection as the reason they wouldn't ask a guy out,i think you are wrong,read my post well and read d response of the said guys too,they don't want to be asked out....so what are we talking about grin

You keep referring to the posts of those guys which have nothing to do with the topic. You need to pragmatic. There are just too many guys out there that wish a lady or girl would ask them out. I mean decent guys, not perverts or assholes. The views of the guy you refer is not necessarily the view of most guys.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by usermane(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
JustOzito:
Op ur correct. The same way a woman might take the rejection is different from the way a man wud. I wish most men will try to understand and appreciate weneva a woman opens up to them. I also wish d society was more friendly to woman

Thank you, huge relief. You are the only lady that have confirmed my analysis and conclusion since I opened this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by misspicy(f): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
usermane:

It is the same topic. Unfortunately, you are missing the clear analogy; It is self contradictory to claim your reason for not asking guy is to not appear cheap, whereas you have no qualms about indulging in other things(demanding gifts from guys) that cast you as cheap for the same guys. I feel if women really don't want to be seen cheap, they would also abstain from gifts from men.

You keep referring to the posts of those guys which have nothing to do with the topic. You need to pragmatic. There are just too many guys out there that wish a lady or girl would ask them out. I mean decent guys, not perverts or assholes. The views of the guy you refer is not necessarily the view of most guys.
wait why are u forcing the bolded down my throat? did i at any time talk about that? did i say it is good to demand for items from a guy? and where did you see me having no qualms asking a guy for expensive things abeg you are just spewing english everywhere and confusing yoursef,can you see dat u just with your own hand change ur topic of discussion...... abeg am done here jor undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by usermane(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

wait why are u forcing the bolded down my throat? did i at any time talk about that? did i say it is good to demand for items from a guy? and where did you see me having no qualms asking a guy for expensive things abeg you are just spewing english everywhere and confusing yoursef,can you see dat u just with your own hand change ur topic of discussion...... abeg am done here jor undecided

OK, although I feel you don't really get the point. Maybe i wasnt clear enough. Anyway, thanks for your time.

And by the way, never mind impolite conclusion(@underlined). Nothing i cant handle. cool
Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by Miggs(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
usermane:

You sure can bet your allowance on this?

But guys that ask you out can certainly still take advantage of it. Which lead me to conclude that fear of rejection is the prime reason
as long as u know u are right abt your assertion and I know u are right then there is no problem.have u ever asked a woman out b4 and she rejected u?do u remember how painful that rejection felt?well multiply that pain by 200,000 and that's d pain women feel when they get rejected by men.that is why women rarely if ever approach men because they are trying 2 avoid d pain that comes wit being rejected.I have rejected 3 women and seen how they turned into my worst enemies.women fear rejection d way d average nigerian fears death

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by JustOzito(f): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
usermane:

Thank you, huge relief. You are the only lady that have confirmed my analysis and conclusion since I opened this thread.
Lol..
Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by Richardonald(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wait ooo, what is bad in asking a guy out.intentionally i love it,it means she has the courage not only that but the feelings are thick..my gf make the first move and it was directly,i didnt take her 4 granted..my friends didn't know she is the one that ask me out becuz it didn't show...the world is developing,u better go 4 what u desire OR loose it.
Re: Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Irrelevant BS points. You never ask a guy out. The truth of the matter is, a "yes" from a guy, no matter who he is and what he's supposedly made of, is utterly and completely worthless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Time Frame For A Guy To Get Married / Who Is Funnier Than MrCork? / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.