Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates (21132 Views)

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / modified / Pictures Of New NYSC Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by lolu007(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2015
25k just to go to prison. I wonder how much his school fees is
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by hishuula10: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=Favparis post=40006822]So even the Exemption Letter is this Important and yet Students don't want it? shocked

Hope NO SLT UniJos Student in that list?
[/quote

just wanna celebrate FTC with yu though authentic discharge certificate doest guarantee good job just as my own is getting weak day by day.
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2015
lasisi69:
End time.. Impostors everywhere

end time my bro. just wanted to book space.
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by charlesucheh(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by mazhagaab(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2015
na wa oooo!
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by lasisi69(f): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Alanjeffy:

end time my bro.
just wanted to book space.
lol...
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2015
Seculent:
End time.

how does that video affect the topic guess yu were on strike when pple like yu were receiving sense.
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Abdulmajee(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2015
hishuula10:
And i'm not even sure if my life is depreciating here or not , i desperately need less than that #25,000 to pay my school fee .if not my admission may be forfeited and i will drop out... Help !!!!! I have all evidence to prove myself

bro please learn how to create heavy out of hell.... get yourself a skill that can substain you in future... Again try differentiating schooling and education before is too late.

Many roads lead to the market in life, the most important thing is to get to the market and be Godly in whatever road you choose to take....
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2015
lasisi69:
lol...
end time Lol.
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2015
lasisi69:
lol...
end time Lol.
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by donwise1(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2015
25k for exemption certificate?
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Seculent: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Alanjeffy:

how does that video affect the topic
guess yu were on strike when pple like yu were receiving sense.
I can see you're blind, you don't know who to quote again. undecided
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Seculent:
I can see you're blind, you don't know who to quote again. undecided

ohh. Lol. am sorry. wanted to quote the stupi***** fellow before yu. Buh yu can still help me pass the message to him. Lol.
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by hishuula10: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by porshuch: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2015
chuks1223:
Video:- Landlord And Tenant Fighting Over Toilet Issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_0sy5pHLMw

this is a fight between the landlord and tenant over toilet issues, the tenant was caught pouring soup inside the toilet, and guess wat? he was flogged by the landlord, unfortunetly for the landlord the tenant won the fight

lol, their co tenants are wicked. Why didn't they separate them before,until that tenant disgraced the landlord, by itu ya Na Ana. Lol
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Favparis(f): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=Alanjeffy post=40008024][/quote]

Thanks for celebrating [first to comment with me] cheesy
But I don't see it as anything. Are there benefits attached to FTC?
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Favparis(f): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2015
ayusco85:

are u a jossite? how do u knw SLT have problem with serving?

Great Jossite.......
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Bollinger(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
zinachidi:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/11/nysc-arrests-seven-for-buying-fake-exemption-certificates/

Mygermanfriend: What is NYSC?

Me: It means the National Youth Service Corp. As a Graduate of an accredited college in Nigeria, one has to pledge a year's mandatory service to the country.

Mygermanfriend: So, the NYSC is not a law enforcement agency.

Me: Lol. . .no they are not. Why do you ask?

Mygermanfriend: I just read on your Nairaland that they arrested, detained and interrogated some individuals.

Me: What have i been telling you about Nigerians and the way they do business?

Mygermanfriend: "sigh". . .i know, i know. Their brains are wired differently from everyone else's on the planet which is why their thought process is so weird.

Me: Correct. Someone give this guy a beer. You are learning.
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Now, this kind of news make me wonder when exactly is nigeria gonna developed. How does fake exemption certificate serve as a menace to an organisation, does that make the students fallible? If yu can deliver effectively, why shld I bother myself about the veracity of your certificates? We still living in total obscurity!!!
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by agrovick(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
ayusco85:
Well, i have finished serving 4th nov 2015, i got my NYSC discharge certificate wit my passport photograph on it.. so its non of my business wgo got fake exempton cert or not. let them carry their cross
I smell extension of service. Thank God you are finally done
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Favparis:
So even the Exemption Letter is this Important and yet Students don't want it? shocked

Hope NO SLT UniJos Student in that list?
Foól

Jobless ídiot

What is your business with them?
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by ayusco85(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Favparis:

Great Jossite.......
Great. Hw u? What course did u study or are u currently studying?
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by ayusco85(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
agrovick:
I smell extension of service. Thank God you are finally done
Extension for who?
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by osenidvdg(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
NYSC should create means for both student and employer to check online how authentic is the certificate without coming to their office so as to safe innocent student from such danger in future and create awareness for such.
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
bulldoza:

You must be one of them.

You studied SLT in unijos because i know you. I finished there too but i studied pharmacy 2011set.

I just pity your parent now for wasting their hard-earned money on you tongue
hahahha guy this ur signature dey funny me o, u no dey fear ban?
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by chukkiephil(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
You need Nysc certificate to get a job in Nigeria but you don't need it to get the Number 1 job in Nigeria undecided What an irony? angry
Re: NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates by chukkiephil(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bollinger:

Mygermanfriend: What is NYSC?

Me: It means the National Youth Service Corp. As a Graduate of an accredited college in Nigeria, one has to pledge a year's mandatory service to the country.

Mygermanfriend: So, the NYSC is not a law enforcement agency.

Me: Lol. . .no they are not. Why do you ask?

Mygermanfriend: I just read on your Nairaland that they arrested, detained and interrogated some individuals.

Me: What have i been telling you about Nigerians and the way they do business?

Mygermanfriend: "sigh". . .i know, i know. Their brains are wired differently from everyone else's on the planet which is why their thought process is so weird.

Me: Correct. Someone give this guy a beer. You are learning.
lol am not a lawyer I think there is something called citizens arrest!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Fingerprint Issue / Is My Pair Of NYSC Jungle Boots Usable Out Of Service? / NYSC 2013 Batch A Library Thread; Find State You Were Posted Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.