Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Experience: How Did You Cope With Parental Pressuere To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience: How Did You Cope With Parental Pressuere To Get Married? (531 Views)

"40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience: How Did You Cope With Parental Pressuere To Get Married? by Laitesmart(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ladies, Guys.... How have you been coping or how did u cope with parental and environmental pressure from all sides to get married....

Some ladies are always been faced with issues regarding their parents asking them to go bring their husbands home while the pressure might not be much on guys as compared to the ladies... All the same. This aint to say that guys are left out of such parental pressure....

How have u been coping or how did u cope?
Re: Experience: How Did You Cope With Parental Pressuere To Get Married? by justwise(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Laitesmart:
Ladies, Guys.... How have you been coping or how did u cope with parental and environmental pressure from all sides to get married....

Some ladies are always been faced with issues regarding their parents asking them to go bring their husbands home while the pressure might not be much on guys as compared to the ladies... All the same. This aint to say that guys are left out of such parental pressure....

I tell them I'm still looking though my mum don't take that so I quickly change the topic each time I call home and she start going on about the marriage and daughter in law thing.
Re: Experience: How Did You Cope With Parental Pressuere To Get Married? by FruityLass: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
cheesy

I think am still young.
But I always tell people who cares to ask about my man...am trying to make money to be comfortable for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Experience: How Did You Cope With Parental Pressuere To Get Married? by Truckpusher(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Laitesmart:

Just smile and walk away.
It does work . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Experience: How Did You Cope With Parental Pressuere To Get Married? by Zambux(f): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just smile and walk away. It does work . cheesy

Seconded
Re: Experience: How Did You Cope With Parental Pressuere To Get Married? by Truckpusher(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zambux:

Seconded
You can't smile and walk away when the entire house is being summoned on your matter. grin

You'll need to do some serious explanation unless they've always known you to be a no respecter of anyone if such talks becomes the agenda of the day.

If they summon the entire family , simply address the one that you respect most and direct all your talks to him or her and turn around and ask the rest if they are so jobless.
The ones you respect will back out , nobody wants to lose their respect and with that you've succeeded in dividing the house on that matter.
Just sit back and watch them argue by themselves. grin
Re: Experience: How Did You Cope With Parental Pressuere To Get Married? by yomi007k(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
I tel dem I have a spiritual wife...

Dat puts d creeps in everybody. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know / 〈 밤 전 〉 B А М W А R 8 닷 콤 동탄건마 - 필㉰일산건마↑경기건마 / Women Only 5 Naughty Or Nice Tips For Getting In The Mood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.