Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria (102758 Views)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by CARLOSZ: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

guy ur father o .which wan u go comment dey post ur pic join .here look like instagram?

Is that all you've got to say?

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by LordAdam: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:
God help us cause we are in the end times.
ISIS and Boko Haram don't know what they are fighting for because myself and many other muslims don't support what they are fighting for.
Killing of innocent people is forbidden.

P.S
To the poster below me,
I'll advise you learn about Islam from genuine source because some misguided people are comitting evil with the name of islam doesn't mean islam and muslims are in support.
I know you have muslim friends who you trust even more than some Christian friends.
Terrorism has no religion.
Both muslims and Christians are victims of casualties. Now tell me who are they fighting for since they are killing their muslim brothers and sisters if they were true muslims?

The rise of Islamophobia is not pegged on the activities of a extremist few that make up only 1% of the global Muslim population. The rise is because the 99% moderate Muslims have gone eerily quiet over the actions of the 1%.

It is not enough to say "we do not support the killing". What the rest of the world wants to know is what are you guys doing to end it?

Where are the Islamic debates to disown Jihad? Where the vocal groups to disown the extremists? Why is it that the Arab League will not put aside their differences with the West to confront the evil?

Why do the supposedly "moderate" Muslims say one thing and act in a different way?

Shiites kill Sunnis, Sunnis kill Shiites; have you heard about Protestants killing Catholics in the modern era, have you heard about Catholics killing Protestants in the modern era? What about Hindus versus Buddhists, any conflict that you know of?

All religions have sects and groups. In time past, these sects may have warred against each other. But that time is past gone. Why are the Muslims still holding grudges or dragging other religions into it?

The Catholics killed millions of Protestants in the Inquisition. They have apologized and everyone has moved on. The Germans killed 6 million Jews, they apologized and we have moved on. But the Sunnis and the Shiites and the other sects in Islam still weild their swords.

I am not Islamophobic. There are just as many Christians who can be extremist, like the KKK who are pursue violence against colored people, and Hindus in North Indian tribes that kill women who refuse to enter arranged marriages.

However, Christians and Hindus and the members of other religions around the world not only withdraw their support from these extremist elements; they are vocal against them. Their governments outlaw the extremists, they are treated with disdain without reservation. The majority don't pay lip-service, they act.

If you believe the world shouldn't judge you by the religion you belong to, then you owe it to yourself to accord the world the respect the world accords you. Islamic extremism can only be eradicated by Muslims. Just like Africa's problems can only be solved from within Africa.

Solve your problems and if you need help, the rest of the world will be ready to help. But more importantly, you guys should carry the torch.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by metcho: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
not only confused but a mumu religion
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Uncletony(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Islambad!!

Devil program on earth to win souls to himself.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Uncletony(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
free2ryhme:
sad

God will end your kind as you wish us evil as a nation ten fold shall be your portion even to your 10th generation

Truth hurts...just like his profile name.
If a bomb goes up in this three places, Nigeria will split.
1 onitsha
2.Portharcourt
3. Lagos.
Quote me anywhere.
Jus pray for Nigeria instead of raining insult.!!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Forwetinnah: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
BOoooohari!! I pity you, France will so use their West African Countries around to frustrate you including Biafra. That attack is definitely a retaliation of some sort and Nigeria is involved

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/breaking-news-how-buhari-smuggled-fugitive-omar-al-bashir-out-of-india-to-sudan/

The President is a known ally of these brutes
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by millionaireman: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Uncletony:

1 onitsha
2.Portharcourt
3. Lagos.
Quote me anywhere.

Are you waiting for bomb to explode in the south before the right thing is done? The right thing to be done in order to exclude deaths from bombings, Islamic extremism, Boko Haram and their worldwide accomplices from the present space called Nigeria is: split Nigeria into more manageable countries. If this is not done, the population in today's Nigeria must remain dehumanized due to inter-religious and inter-ethnic squabbles.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Forwetinnah: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
LordAdam:

The rise of Islamophobia is not pegged on the activities of a extremist few that make up only 1% of the global Muslim population. The rise is because the 99% moderate Muslims have gone eerily quiet over the actions of the 1%.

It is not enough to say "we do not support the killing". What the rest of the world wants to know is what are you guys doing to end it?

Where are the Islamic debates to disown Jihad? Where the vocal groups to disown the extremists? Why is it that the Arab League will not put aside their differences with the West to confront the evil?

Why do the supposedly "moderate" Muslims say one thing and act in a different way?

Shiites kill Sunnis, Sunnis kill Shiites; have you heard about Protestants killing Catholics in the modern era, have you heard about Catholics killing Protestants in the modern era? What about Hindus versus Buddhists, any conflict that you know of?

All religions have sects and groups. In time past, these sects may have warred against each other. But that time is past gone. Why are the Muslims still holding grudges or dragging other religions into it?

The Catholics killed millions of Protestants in the Inquisition. They have apologized and everyone has moved on. The Germans killed 6 million Jews, they apologized and we have moved on. But the Sunnis and the Shiites and the other sects in Islam still weild their swords.

I am not Islamophobic. There are just as many Christians who can be extremist, like the KKK who are pursue violence against colored people, and Hindus in North Indian tribes that kill women who refuse to enter arranged marriages.

However, Christians and Hindus and the members of other religions around the world not only withdraw their support from these extremist elements; they are vocal against them. Their governments outlaw the extremists, they are treated with disdain without reservation. The majority don't pay lip-service, they act.

If you believe the world shouldn't judge you by the religion you belong to, then you owe it to yourself to accord the world the respect the world accords you. Islamic extremism can only be eradicated by Muslims. Just like Africa's problems can only be solved from within Africa.

Solve your problems and if you need help, the rest of the world will be ready to help. But more importantly, you guys should carry the torch.

-Lord

The bolded is the reason why I hate the religion even more..
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by step272: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Still with all these happening, some shameless will proclaimed Islam is a religion of peace,may God help them to no the truth,
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Shymm3x: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm the prophet of doom right now. grin

Nigerians, pray against another civil war and violence. I can see two arrows hitting Nigeria - one from the SE region, while the other is coming from the North via the death squads unleashed from Iraq/Syria, on Europe and beyond. If it doesn't happen this year, it might be next year - so whatever God you lot worship, pray to him/her.

I see a nuclear weapon being used this year or 2016. Ohhhh noooo, that's the mushroom smoke synonymous with nuclear weapons going up in the air...God, save humanity. cool
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Uncletony(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
millionaireman:

Are you waiting for bomb to explode in the south before the right thing is done? The right thing to be done in order to exclude deaths from bombings, Islamic extremism, Boko Haram and their worldwide accomplices from the present space called Nigeria is: split Nigeria into more manageable countries. If this is not done, the population in today's Nigeria must remain dehumanized due to inter-religious and inter-ethnic squabbles.

Only one man saw all these coming & wanted to nib it at the bud (chukwuemeka odumuegu ojukwu).
the present Nigeria has no vision. & where there is no vision the people perish(bible quote).
splitting will not favor any region right now, cos alot of things have been commited into these present settings. Let just pray for good leaders.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Forwetinnah: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
kingbus:
it is too late ,there are thousands of suicide bomber now on EU soil just waiting for the right time yo strike

Good for Europe..Instead of sending Syrian immigrants to Islamic Countries, they accepted them when Countries like Saudi Arabia/Qatar/UAE didn't even lift a finger
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Fourwinds: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
MathsChic:
Should Nigeria be concerned?
yes Nigeria should be very concerned... they are drawing some powerful countries in d world to a war... my sister WW3 is around d corner
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
tried it severally.....couldn't pls hlp me out

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Excellentmind: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Peace in the presence of Islam is a mirage!

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nemesis99(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
I no even understand wetin the ode talk. I believe if terrorist Nigerians were involved in that massacre, the causality wld have been over a million. This is why I keep urging pplbto worship God and not religion. Though I am a sensible Muslim and that's why I have chosen GOD over religion
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Ololanla: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
free2ryhme:
sad

God will end your kind as you wish us evil as a nation ten fold shall be your portion even to your 10th generation
Amen
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
Give me Odua Republic now or make i follow Biafra sad

lool.. so you prefer Biafra to a United Nigeria?
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Excellentmind: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Uncletony:

Only one man saw all these coming & wanted to nib it at the bud (chukwuemeka odumuegu ojukwu).
the present Nigeria has no vision. & where there is no vision the people perish(bible quote).
splitting will not favor any region right now, cos alot of things have been commited into these present settings. Let just pray for good leaders.

Break-up is the way to go, because the fragmentation of political compositions in Nigeria today, will continue to breed ethnicity and religious divide thereby under mining our quest for development as a nation. Although, there might be scuffle after the break-up, will be settled in two years and peace and development will fill the air.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by joel4422: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by LordAdam: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The bolded is the reason why I hate the religion even more..

I understand. I can't imagine the grief the family members of those who died during the Paris bombings and relatives of the over 30,000 that have been killed in Nigeria.

However, hate is not the answer. If we keep hating Islam, the moderate Muslims will not see the reason to fight against Islamic terrorism. And we both know no amount of bombing in Afghanistan, Pakistan, or Syria will end the war on terror.

The answer lies within Islam. Many Imams and moderate chiefs and Muslims have been killed by these extremists. The number may be very large because the media does not cover these killings and most people don't care.

So we must understand that moderate Muslims face a risk. By respecting their beliefs and religion, we can convince the moderate Muslims to purge out extremism from within.

I am unreligious. The muslim brother of one of the terrorists in the Paris attacks willfully handed himself over to the police to help with investigations. We remember Mutallab's father who contacted the authorities about possible radicalization of his son, months before the young man almost blew up a flight in transit.

I would be proud to have these kind of Muslims as neighbors. These kind of Muslims are the potential solutions to the problem of Islamic terrorism. Them more than a US soldier can convince their extremist religious fellows to stop the incessant killing, or at least hamper the radicalization of Muslim youths. They are also at risk.

We need more voices from within Islam to preach against Islamic terrorism. We can help by not hating on Islam. But by all means, if you have a constructive opinion on how they can help, you are welcome to share.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by 1Creed(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Looking for a third flatmate for a 3-bedrm flat in a newly built house at Palmgrove.

Toilet and bath to be shared with a young and
working class male. Other spaces wld be commonly shared.

Total upfront payment wld be 350k while subsequent yearly rent wld be 250k.

08135358305 (Whatsapp or Calls or SMS)
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by wiseoneking: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:

Mr man your statement is irrelevant and nothing but blabbing.
Educate your ignorance on islam and stop chatting rubbish.
Mohammed is a man that could not read or write. The reason why God made it so is because people like you would claim he stole information from christianity and judaism.
I love Jesus more than you. I don't worship him but the God who created him and Muhammed, the God of Abraham, Isaac Moses and Jacob. God is one without father , mother or children. Jesus is not God and he is coming back to rule the world by God's permission. You need to read and understand because you feel your way is the true way.

people that will learn will learn though you may fool around for awhile. To us christian and to the jews which you are saying: God of Abraham, isaac, jacob. Yes, these are jews, of the present state of israel. Muhamad is an Arab man. You are attaching your self with the God of the christian faith and telling them you know better. Is like the igbos will up tomorrow tutoring the yorubas on their orisha-sango-ifa worship and vice versa. God is our father and we are his sons. Dont be ignorant, when we talk about Sonship of God, we are saying of the manifestation of the WORD of God. Fortunately enough your koran holds thesame view about sinless birth of jesus. Study all verses about jesus in your koran and tell me what it says.HARDEN YOUR HEART ON YOUR OWN ETERNAL PERIL. On the last day, we will who are deceived: whether the jews who was prophesied that they will reject christ because they ignorantly didnt know that he was the messiah and ignorantly waiting for his virgin birth, or the christians who now holds him as their Lord and saviour or even islam that came almost 700 yrs later and tried to connect with the jewish- christian God and even claimed they know better. Time will tell but it will be costly eternal assumption. Jesus is God's word that became flesh and was manifested to take away sin of the whole world. Jesus mother you said, read about miriam and miraculous birth. Islam even said that Jesus is the word of God. Sorry for you, with all your knowledge, you are still ignorance about Jesus. The issue of one God started with the jews, thousands of years before islam and that is the hall mark christianity. YOU CAN NEVER BE FROM ABRAHAM AS YOU PEOPLE CLAIM AS STILL REJECTED Jesus as your lord and personal saviour. Muhamad had told to ask the people of the book ie the christians. No other WAY to God but only tru JESUS CHRIST. He loves and reveal himself to you if you trully seek him. Read the history of ancient middle eastern gods and get to know where this your allah that you face the east to bow 5 times a day is. Muhamad was incontact with jews and christians but was corrupted by a false angel. Believe the words of islam just because of 72 virgins sexual enjoyment which is one of the greatest promise of a holy allah in paradise. The truth in my write up will judge on the last day. Buy the truth and sell it not.PRIDE is your only promblem.Humble your self today. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by eckersley: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
psucc:
They are emphatic on Sahara and that implies North. Let them have what they bargained and sort after - if Jonathan wins, we will make the country ungovernable for him.

1. How many times will it repeated before bigots will know who truly threatened to make the country ungovernable?

2. Bigots write blinded by hate/bile while idiots egg them on with likes and shares

Read the truth and set your souls free
https://www.nairaland.com/1355454/guardian-newspapers-regrets-article-buhari

https://www.nairaland.com/2021241/fact-it-pdp-promised-make
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by AdoOloro(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
I think World War III is going to be a religious war. Every nation of the World will be involved. It is already Islam versus all other religions of the world.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by free2ryhme: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Uncletony:

1 onitsha
2.Portharcourt
3. Lagos.
Quote me anywhere.

If you dont have anything reasonable to say just shut up!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by mechanics(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
MathsChic:
Should Nigeria be concerned?
nt at all, we have our problms to contend with, we just need to keep praying.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kingbus: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Good for Europe..Instead of sending Syrian immigrants to Islamic Countries, they accepted them when Countries like Saudi Arabia/Qatar/UAE didn't even lift a finger
you know come to think of it . Not one single middle east country except those that share borders with Syria and iraq has accepted any of those refugees. Right now every country in EU will be at. Red alert

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by babayinka77(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Richie0974:

http://pulse.ng/local/paris-shooting-isis-mentions-nigeria-in-claiming-responsibility-for-massacre-id4358940.html?utm_campaign=art-paris-shooting-isis-mentions-nigeria-in-claiming-responsibility-for-massacre-2015-11-14&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=

http://leadership.ng/news/474760/isis-mentions-nigeria-in-paris-attacks
We pray that God strengthen our Military and give them the courage to overpower the so call ISIS (Daesh). We are not afraid because we are confident that God will not allow a few misguided bigots cause disaffection between people of different faiths that are ready to live together in peace and tranquillity.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Escapevelocity(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:
ISIS and Boko Haram don't know what they are fighting for because myself and many other muslims don't support what they are fighting for.

P.S
To the poster below me,
I'll advise you learn about Islam from genuine source because some misguided people are comitting evil with the name of islam doesn't mean islam and muslims are in support.
I know you have muslim friends who you trust even more than some Christian friends.
Both muslims and Christians are victims of casualties. Now tell me who are they fighting for since they are killing their muslim brothers and sisters if they were true muslims?
muslims re terrorist! Why jihad??
Even though our xtain leader by reason of cheap political gains cannot come and condemn the religion islam,we the ordinary(extra ordinary xtains) will and must stand against islam......
....''say unto the wicked..it shall not be well with him

Dont bother to reply u cant get me am #escapevelocity
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ArodeTsolaye: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is why Biafra needs to get out of the Islamic zoo as fast as we can.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by akbahbah(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:

P.S
To the poster below me,

u made a common sense. By d way, I like d way u calmly expressed ur opinion. Shows u are one d good entity in d Religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.