Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari (9857 Views)

Modath's Ondo Analysis / Edo Is Peaceful....she Voted For The PDP. / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
modath:

Shy, what exactly is the yoruba cause? ...
you do realise that Yoruba folks who don't carry cards but must align someplace where their agitations will be met?

You don't realise the peculiarity of the situation in Nigeria, we practise politics of exclusion & yorubas are tired of swimming against the tide!!!

You can't use the west as a yardstick here, we have different realities, E.g when you post about NID doing us proud, i love it, up its LIKE quota but sincerely don't remember them the next day cos it is not my REALITY...

Did the shoeless one perform? But Romanis were ready to go to hades for me cos he put their people in strategic posts .....

The former SGF got to the office of the SGF of the federation, posted out all the SWners & the Malas & proceeded to go to the East to import everything with certificate from there into the FEDERAL service on 2 grades above what should ordinarily be , & he got away with it cos they had political power..

The yoruba cause is one that will see it the progress of the SW & i am here for any character that will push it...

2011, i didn't vote for ACN/Ribadu cos i don't see no leadership quality in him.....

*sidebar* , still wondering the level 16 romani civil servant who stuck his head out for that dissident's bail, still wondering how he will be able to explain away having a land in central Abuja on a DD's Salary... smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Apparently all the talk about Jonathan didn't perform, Jonathan was corrupt, etc was just a smokescreen used to cover the obvious reason why the yorubas hated Jonathan and voted buhari which is Political power. The yorubas as represented by this vocal Buhari supporter modath were just envious of the "political power" igbos had under jonathan and believed voting Buhari will give them that leverage.
Anyway, I want to know if they are happy with the present "political power" they have under Buhari or they are just happy to have an advantage over igbos? When next you see modath praising Buhari like a zombie, just know it's all about political power.

Ngeneukwenu, egift, omenka, gbawe, pazienza, aresa, ilekehd

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
bolabolakemi(f), wisdomguy4u(m), Duru1(m), BishopMagic, DFemaleBoss(f), FacelessPatriot, Promhize(m), EasternPride, PappyMason, Eastlink(m), NOBLEDANDY(m), coolzeal(m), mirabel001(f), jboy73, chosen04(f), PointB, kingdompropty, IGBOPRINCE, moderation2020, noblezone(m), BADNEAT(m), frakdon(m), NWARIWEAKU, havocypie, pillarmaria(m), melzabull(f), Eddodoh, janengozi(f), biafranqueen, freeglobe(f), Ngwaukwu1(m), Eziachi, warrior01, Dhugal, exxell(m), peppyluv02(f), c33b33(m), Xwayhandsom264(m), Bobbystanley(m), Lanceslot(m), obiagu1(m), ghostmist, UmuEri(m), athaboi(m), Chiwude(m), FrankAba1, biafranking, realkendy(f), ragiluhivo, CyberWolf, nwanlecha(f), ezeagu(m), kingzizzy, IPOB123london, pazienza(m), EasternLeopard, imsuboi(m), meforyou1

5 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
You're alma mater - that's if you even have one - right about now, must be asking themselves how they produced an educated illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
RickRichards:
You're alma mater - that's if you even have one - right about now, must be asking themselves how they produced an educated illiterate.
You lots are mischievous... The days of lagos/ibadan media are over.. Today, you will get anything you dish out, you insults will not distract anything tongue

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Udmaster(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
I knew it.. Tribal Marked Children Of Hate.. Tufiakwa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You lots are mischievous... The days of lagos/ibadan media are over.. Today, you will get anything you dish out, you insults will not distract anything tongue
Why are you hyperventilating? Something is slowly eating you up, and I'm not sure what it is. Maybe you should sit down, relax, and examine your life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by melzabull(f): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Before nko? We all know why the brownies hated GEJ. All the talk about non performance is all hogwash.

They were only bitter because GEJ didn't give them 'special treatment' so they fell shortchanged, notwithstanding the fact that it was the same brownies in the HOR that denied Mulikat adeola the speakership when they voted against their own daughter, thereby scheming her out of the leadership position in the HOR, only to turn back and accuse GEJ and PDP for not having any brownie in the top 6 elective positions

As for the despicable _twat called modath, she is just a complete doofus

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
RickRichards:

Why are you hyperventilating? Something is slowly eating you up, and I'm not sure what it is. Maybe you should sit down, relax, and examine your life.
you are not saying anything.. Discuss the topic and stop distracting us.. All these you noise are just distractions from the topic at hand.. I dont care what you think about me.. I know you lots dont have any good thought for igbos, so back off kunle

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:
Before nko? We all know why the brownies hated GEJ. All the talk about non performance is all hogwash.

They were only bitter because GEJ didn't give them 'special treatment' so they fell shortchanged, notwithstanding the fact that it was the same brownies in the HOR that denied Mulikat adeola the speakership when they voted against their own daughter, thereby scheming her out of the leadership position in the HOR, only to turn back and accuse GEJ and PDP for not having any brownie in the top 6 elective positions

Pathetic.. You need to see the zeal of modath in supporting Buhari, never knew it was all for yoruba political power cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by docsholz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hypocrite let us hear word, when your brother was abusing power there was nothing wrong then undecided

4 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Trioxocarbonate: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:

That so called "doofus" is happily married.

What have you done with your life? You keep jumping from one d!ck to another.
You are a who.re. You inherent it from your mother of cursed memory. She was a well known village who.re.

Go get a life and stop constituting nuisance on nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Trioxocarbonate: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe the shameless transgendered, how are you? How is the early morning jogging today?

7 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:
FreeGlobe the shameless transgendered, how are you?
How is the early morning jogging today?
Go to hell troll...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are not saying anything.. Discuss the topic and stop distracting us.. All these you noise are just distractions from the topic at hand.. I dont care what you think about me.. I know you lots dont have any good thought for igbos, so back off kunle
You really expect me to engage in an intellectual discourse with someone who draws conclusions from his/her arse? Look here FreeGlobe, I know there are many things wrong with you, but I can't help you, so you'll have to self-diagnose like I advised earlier on. Shalom!

7 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

[s]

You are a who.re. You inherent it from your mother of cursed memory. She was a well known village who.re.

Go get a life and stop constituting nuisance on nairaland.[/s]
you should me ashamed of yourself but what do I know?

13 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by melzabull(f): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Pathetic.. You need to see the zeal of modath and supporting Buhari, never knew it was all for yoruba political power cheesy
Are you a learner? See, 95% of brownies that voted APC was because a yolowba man 'osinbade', was the running mate.

In a chit-chat I had with many soouthwasterners before primaries, they confirmed and told me openly that if APC picks roach-ass or amaesh1t as Vp candidate and not 'osinbade', that they would rather not vote in the election. Even here on nairaland and online, some of them expressed that sentiment hiddenly. Hard fact!

12 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
RickRichards:

You really expect me to engage in an intellectual discourse with someone who draws conclusions from his/her arse? Look here FreeGlobe, I know there are many things wrong with you, but I can't help you, so you'll have to self-diagnose like I advised earlier on. Shalom!
Kunle please take your thrash to another thread, no time to engage tribalistic elements like you. I'm busy now exposing jealousy and hatred of the average yoruba like you

13 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Trioxocarbonate: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Go to hell troll...

FreeGlobe the shameless transgendered. Leave the Yorubas alone, face your beerfruad struggle. Your Dilector is still been held in the zoo.

FreeGlobe:

you should me ashamed of yourself but what do I know?

Menh, e pain you.

Bastard

7 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:
Are you a learner? See, 95% of brownies that voted APC was because a yolowba man 'osinbade', was the running mate.

In a chit-chat I had with many soouthwasterners before primaries, they confirmed and told me openly that if APC picks roach-ass or amaesh1t as Vp candidate and not 'osinbade', that they would rather not vote in the election. Even here on nairaland and online, some of them expressed that sentiment hiddenly. Hard fact!

Very unfortunate.. When Sanusi said yorubas are the problem of Nigeria, some people didn't understand why he said it

7 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by melzabull(f): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

Go get a life and stop constituting nuisance on nairaland.
how is that my business? If marriage is an achievement to her then that's her cup of tea, isn't that even the more reason why she should control her uncouthness? besides you don't even know how old I am.

Your useless mother was an ex-LovePeddler before one of her customers angrily stabbed her angrily for demanding more pay. Better advise your hopeless sisters to quit ashawo business or else they will end your mothers way.

meanwhile has your father rap.ed your sister today?

14 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

FreeGlobe the shameless transgendered. Leave the Yorubas alone, face your beerfruad struggle. Your Dilector is still been held in the zoo.

Menh, e pain you.

Bastard
If I face my dilector, you people will not allow me have peace, you will bring your proganda there. What do you people really want from Higbos?

9 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by melzabull(f): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Very unfortunate.. When Sanusi said yorubas are the problem of Nigeria, some people didn't understand why he said it
when sanusi said that brownies were the problem of Nigeria, he only emphasized the obvious

8 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by WIZGUY69(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
mods.
please delete this trash of a thread.

4 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by melzabull(f): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

Menh, e pain you.

Bastard
'dilector' is still in detention, but he was not given terminal 'hinjection' like abiola

kikikkikikiki.....oniranu grin

7 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by WIZGUY69(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:
h[s]ow is that my business? If marriage is an achievement to her then that's her cup of tea, isn't that even the more reason why she should control her uncouthness? besides you don't even know how old I am.

Your useless mother was an ex-LovePeddler before one of her customers angrily stabbed her angrily for demanding more pay. Better advise your hopeless sisters to quit ashawo business or else they will end your mothers way.

[/s]

Excuse me!
Are you a tout

11 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:
'dilector' is still in detention, but he was not given terminal 'hinjection' like abiola

kikikkikikiki.....oniranu grin
Detention is not prison.. We know the Nigerian high profile prisoners

grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:
mods.

please delete this trash of a thread.
You can't stand what one of you said in public?

8 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by melzabull(f): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[/s]

Excuse me!
Are you a tout
Are you insane?

Did you ask that yorubaboon that quoted me to display his uncouthness same question?

9 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Trioxocarbonate: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:
how is that my business? If marriage is an achievement to her then that's her cup of tea, isn't that even the more reason why she should control her uncouthness? besides you don't even know how old I am.

Melzabull, you are shameless.

You keep jumping from one d!ck to another. You better go and marry. You are in your late 40's.

Have your father including your brothers rap.ed you today. Try and wash your puna because it sticks.

You and FreeGlobe can have a field day.

Buhshsha.

8 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by melzabull(f): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Detention is not prison.. We know the Nigerian high profile prisoners
grin grin grin grin
Abi'o! hope that tout knows this
kikkikikkkiki grin

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by WIZGUY69(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
You can't stand what one of you said in public?
is it a must for you to open a thread on the matter? is nairaland 2go to you??
btw
are you lot not protesting today

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 / Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres / NUPENG Begins Strike On October 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.