Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari (9906 Views)

Modath's Ondo Analysis / Edo Is Peaceful....she Voted For The PDP. / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Shymm3x: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

ok, so is Buhari better than GEJ? How? I dont even expect any response from you, let me just go ahead and serve you

Monkey, just shut the fvck up.

And stop coming to a thread that's got nothing to do with you to steal people's posts and create nuisance everywhere.

You're a biitch with a fat pu.ssy for this idi.otic and senseless thread like a whole nation of wandering Igbos aren't guilty of the same thing.

Just sod off.

5 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:

Hehehehehehe troll you don show again cheesy

see mods for your back tongue

Shut it there, you disgusting animal. At your age, you troll your life on nairaland, dont you have work? Mschew

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Shymm3x: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Freeglobe

Oh well, I found the guy.

PeterKbaba, the guy who knows the history of Igbos.

Is it true that Igbos are the offspring of the now extinct Idanre monkeys?

Apparently, those monkeys used to say "amu amu amu" and Igbos also use a lot "amu amu amu" in their speeches. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

Monkey, just shut the fvck up.

And stop coming to a thread that's got nothing to do with you to steal people's posts and create nuisance everywhere.

You're a biitch with a fat pu.ssy for this idi.otic and senseless thread like a whole nation of wandering Igbos aren't guilty of the same thing.

Just sod off.
Well I have always been curious to know if modath was genuine with her Buhari fanaticm and I'm happy I just got my answer which is no different from what yorubas have been known to indulge in over the years. You know like they always say, truth is a bitter pill so I dont expect anyone implicated by this thread to be happy with it and you know what? Idgaf cool

7 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Shymm3x: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Well I have always been curious to know if modath was genuine with her Buhari fanaticm and I'm happy I just got my answer which is no different from what yorubas have been known to indulge in over the years. You know like they always say, truth is a bitter pill so I dont expect anyone implicated by this thread to be happy with it and you know what? Idgaf cool

And didn't GEJ fail woefully? Why did the whole nation of wandering support him and are still crying over GEJ?

It's politics, who gives a fvck?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:
Freeglobe

Oh well, I found the guy.

PeterKbaba, the guy who knows the history of Igbos.

Is it true that Igbos are the offspring of the now extinct Idanre monkeys?

Apparently, those monkeys used to say "amu amu amu" and Igbos also use a lot "amu amu amu" in their speeches. grin grin grin
Here is a more pressing matter. My state govt is interested in buying osun state for agriculture since it's now a failed state. Tell your people to name their price cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2736266/photos-ayedire-local-government-secretariat/3#40020948

5 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Shymm3x: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Here is a more pressing matter. My state govt is interested in buying osun state for agriculture since it's now a failed state. Tell your people to name their price cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2736266/photos-ayedire-local-government-secretariat/3#40020948

I'll take you seriously when ya state govt can afford to buy ya lands back from the gully erosion that has ravaged the red lands where the sun has refused to rise.

I reiterate: are Igbos the offspring of Idanre monkeys as posited by Prof. PeterKbaba?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

Shut it there, you disgusting animal. At your age, you troll your life on nairaland, dont you have work? Mschew
[/s]

your harlot mother tongue

frustrated troll

see mods oooo grin
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

I'll take you seriously when ya state govt can afford to buy ya lands back from the gully erosion that has ravaged the red lands where the sun has refused to rise.

I reiterate: are Igbos the offspring of Idanre monkeys as posited by Prof. PeterKbaba?
Do igbos look like idanre monkeys?
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Shymm3x: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Do igbos look like idanre monkeys?

With how hairy a lot of Igbos are and the shape of the typical Igbotic head - it's very plausible.

And don't forget the speech pattern.

Amu amu amu is common in the speech pattern of both primate groups. grin

3 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

With how hairy a lot of Igbos are and the shape of the typical Igbotic head - it's very plausible.

And don't forget the speech pattern.

Amu amu amu is common in the speech pattern of both primate groups. grin
But most beautiful girls in Nigeria are igbos?

3 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Shymm3x: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

But most beautiful girls in Nigeria are igbos?

You mean the most bleached Fela-esque yellow fever bandits, no?

Just delete the useless thread.

You look like a biitch with a fat pu.ssy with this thread. You're a guy for fvck sake.

You went from Mr. Globe, a man - to Freeglobe, a tranny, and lost all the screws in ya head in the process.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by drss(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:
mods.

please delete this trash of a thread.
why? Ar u ashame d secret was exposed

2 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Shymm3x: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol.

It's not Peterkbaba, it's akigbemaru. Thank God he's online. grin

Akigbemaru, can you please tell us more about ya scholarship on how Igbos are the offspring of the now extinct Idanre monkeys and why they say "amu amu amu" a lot like those monkeys? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by WIZGUY69(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
drss:
why? Ar u ashame d secret was exposed

mpki

which secret?

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by WIZGUY69(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

You look like a biitch with a fat pu.ssy with this thread. You're a guy for fvck sake.

You went from Mr. Globe, a man - to Freeglobe, a tranny, and lost all the screws in ya head in the process.

lmfao lol grin

take it easy on the gay Bro.
everybody knows that the useless op is an ipob boy, hiding under (f) to perpetrate evil

2 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

your harlot mother tongue

frustrated troll

see mods oooo grin

You are a certified product of baby factory, you know not your own biological father, they had to force the local w.hore in your village to adopt you. You are a curse to your generation, shameless armed robber.

2 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

You are a certified product of baby factory, you know not your own biological father, they had to force the local w.hore in your village to adopt you. You are a curse to your generation, shameless armed robber.
[/s]

old troll

otu nne i tongue

see mods ooo
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

2 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

old troll

otu nne i tongue

see mods ooo

You this shameless criminal, go end your pathetic life ediot. Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

You this shameless criminal, go end your pathetic life ediot. Ndi ara
[/s]
trash trash trash stale from old troll tongue

see mods behind you
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CSTR2: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by warrior01: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
CSTR2:
I think a brief look at the average Igbo and Yoruba individual can tell who originated from monkeys.
The likes of OBJ and tinubu are the closest to monkeys as you can find.

2 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Shymm3x: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
CSTR2:
I think a brief look at the average Igbo and Yoruba individual can tell who originated from monkeys.
The likes of OBJ and tinubu are the closest to monkeys as you can find.

Lol.

OBJ's dad was an Igbo man, I guess that's why he looks like a monkey. As for Tinubu, once you look at his pictures from way back, he looked different. Perhaps, lifestyle contributed to that.

However, I can post gazillion of pictures of Igbo folks who look like monkeys, starting from Ojukwu. Don't piss me off and make me start posting pictures. Let the thread die.

This is OBJ and his father - not shocking where he got his face from. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Descartes: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:
Modath, please I beg of you, stay off this thread.

I am ready to give it to them.

Trioxocarbonate, if you know the meaning.
Shataap you shameless despicable brownie a. k.a Subway101 who goes about proliferating monikers on nairaland in a bid to defraud unsuspected victims.

4 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:
That so called "doofus" is happily married
You sound like the husband of that doofus. I guess she prepares food filled with Igbo-Hating ingredients everyday for you

2 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash stale from old troll tongue

see mods behind you

You are boring Mba, go back to your stolen phone business. I despise illiterate and dirty people like you. Mschew
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

You are boring Mba, go back to your stolen phone business. I despise illiterate and dirty people like you. Mschew
[/s]

Otu nne i ebea

i catch am grin
old troll never die tongue
see mods behind you

ozu nwulu anwu
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

[s]Otu nne i ebea

i catch am grin
old troll never die tongue
see mods behind you

ozu nwulu anwu[/s]

Same lame rubbish, eno go better for person wey spoil your life. Chaii
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

Same lame rubbish, eno go better for person wey spoil your life. Chaii
[/s]

rawbish old troll the mods are coming for you grin
atulu
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

[s]rawbish old troll the mods are coming for you grin
atulu[/s]

Same trash from an Oloribu animal, smelly armed robber. Ndi ara
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

Same trash from an Oloribu animal, smelly armed robber. Ndi ara
[/s]
trash trash trash from a vagabond troll
Ikpu nne i ebea
I'll call the mods oo tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Omisore’s Bail Application / Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot / I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.