Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari (9899 Views)

Modath's Ondo Analysis / Edo Is Peaceful....she Voted For The PDP. / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by WIZGUY69(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:
Are you insane?

D[s]id you ask that yorubaboon that quoted me to display his uncouthness same question?
[/s]

stfu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:

is it a must for you to open a thread on the matter?
is nairaland 2go to you??

btw

are you lot not protesting today
It's enough to open a thread for. The lady is a vocal Buharist here so I wanted to show the world the reason for her fanaticm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Trioxocarbonate: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Modath, please I beg of you, stay off this thread.
I am ready to give it to them.
Trioxocarbonate, if you know the meaning.

4 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by UmuEri(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Apparently all the talk about Jonathan didn't perform, Jonathan was corrupt, etc was just a smokescreen used to cover the obvious reason why the yorubas hated Jonathan and voted buhari which is Political power. The yorubas as represented by this vocal Buhari supporter modath were just envious of the "political power" igbos had under jonathan and believed voting Buhari will give them that leverage.
Anyway, I want to know if they are happy with the present "political power" they have under Buhari or they are just happy to have an advantage over igbos? When next you see modath praising Buhari like a zombie, just know it's all about political power.

Ngeneukwenu, egift, omenka, gbawe, pazienza, aresa, ilekehd
they hate anything from the Old Eastern Region, Whether you come from south south, or south East. The ZOO will never give you equal right, hence they must make sure the south south and south east remain divided.

But the day we rise up and unit against the North and their slave captives the west, that day we shall be free!

8 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by melzabull(f): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

[s]Melzabull, you are shameless.

You keep jumping from one d!ck to another. You better go and marry. You are in your late 40's.

Have your father including your brothers rap.ed you today. Try and wash your puna because it[/s] sticks.

You and FreeGlobe can have a field day.

Buhshsha.
This yorubastad is runing away. u tink say na only you get bad mouth? thunder fire your mama in her grave

_incest and _rape is a norm in yolowbaland. I'm sure your father mo_lested his younger sister to birth you.

Of course we are already having so much fun. Meanwhile its 'stink' not 'stick', anyways thanks for describing the stench that oozes out of your sisters puccy....bastad illiterate.

kikikikikjkikiki gringringrin

10 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

what do you want her to say? Deny she made the comment or twist it?

7 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull please have mercy on that brownie grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by melzabull(f): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
No modath please come'o. you are needed here. Don't just view and run

Let's discuss the interest of South West in buhari govt. very important..oniranu oshi

kikikikiki cheesygringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by melzabull(f): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[/s]

stfu!
Tell that to your father

5 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
I'm not surprised a bit. Modath is just a closet despicable tribalist hiding under the facade of "Objectivity".

9 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by WIZGUY69(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:
Tell that to your father

mkpi. grin

is your father not a corpse washer?
the way you behave on a public forum, shows that you are tout. I tried to correct you.
but correction is a taboo to you block head.

keep it up. cool

4 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:
No modath please come'o. you are needed here. Don't just view and run

Let's discuss the interest of South West in buhari govt. very important..oniranu oshi

kikikikiki cheesygringringrin
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by melzabull(f): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:

mkpi. grin

is your father not a corpse washer?
the way you behave on a public forum, shows that you are tout. I tried to correct you.
but correction is a taboo to you block head.

keep it up. cool
How did you know? did he wash your fathers corpse?

look at this hypocrite! you tried to correct me but overlooked your brownie brother that first insulted me. You are really mad, take your correction to your fellow yorubaman first. nonsense

Gerreahia mehhnn

6 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:

look at this hypocrite! you tried to correct me but overlooked your brownie brother that first insulted me. You are really mad, take your correction to your fellow yorubaman first. nonsense

Gerreahia mehhnn
Their double standards is sinking to high heavens

7 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by QuotaSystem: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Modath kindly continue to ignore this hollow thread.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by WIZGUY69(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:

Gerreahia mehhnn

who's a brownie?

onye nzuzu.
for your info, you Are inferior to that guy, do you know why? because he's Yoruba!

maybe your father is even on my dad's payroll.
keep bleating, till you run mad.
dalu grin

3 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by pazienza(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol! We all knew that nah! They didn't need to say it, before we know.

Its the same thing with the trash that Oduanistanis always like to play opposition politics.

That's another lie, cos from the very beginning, Awo craved for central government power, which was why he was trying to play both balewa and Zik, his hand got burnt and he was forced to play opposition government.

But opposition government wasn't good enough for Awo, he was eyeing the centre, he just didn't have the political sagacity to get there, so he took the easy way out which was treason, and was caught pant down, and jailed.

The minute Gowon threw the opportunity to be at central government even if as a second fiddle to Gowon, Awo grabbed it with both hands at Gowon's first time of asking. He probably thought that when Gowon steps down for civilian government, as a second in command and haven served the North, he would be in prime position to clinch the presidential position.

Well, it turned out Gowon had no intent of stepping down, so it was back to opposition for Awo. Yet again he failed to transit from opposition to central government, like I said, he lacked political sagacity, so he resorted to treason again, and from them onwards went to his grave .

SW never willingly remained in opposition, circumstances forced them. They have always wanted to be in central. government, they campaigned vigorously for a corrupt OBJ second tenure and have since been rejoicing ever since they returned back to the centre under this Buhari regime.

Go to their Commonwealth thread and see the celebration going on there since Buhari announced the ministerial post, don't also forget that one of APC campaign strategy in Lagos gubernatorial election this year was drumming it into the ears of Yoruba voters that Lagos and indeed the entire SW need to be in sync with the central government for more benefits.

Don't let the hypocrites deceive you,

9 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Kunle please take your thrash to another thread, no time to engage tribalistic elements like you. I'm busy now exposing jealousy and hatred of the average yoruba like you
Lol...who's Kunle? Are you also into drugs? The only tribalist here is you. Signatures don't lie.

3 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Modath kindly continue to ignore this hollow thread.

Thank you.
Yes, you fulanis always ride on their back to rule and dominate Nigeria giving them crumbs in exchange. why won't you support her 'loyalty'

7 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by QuotaSystem: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

[s]Yes, you fulanis always ride on their back to rule and dominate Nigeria giving them crumbs in exchange. why won't you support her 'loyalty'[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by melzabull(f): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Their double standards is sinking to high heavens
That's a yorobaman for you.

Treacherous, mishievious, two-faced devils

8 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by attacker231: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Many yeebhoes are mad but few are roaming.

3 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by ionsman: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Now O.p I wanna ask you a question. ...

Why do you loathe Buhari?
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

pervert angry

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
i want to fork modath kiss

3 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by attacker231: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
pazienza:
Lol! We all knew that nah! They didn't need to say it, before we know.

Its the same thing with the trash that Oduanistanis always like to play opposition politics.

That's another lie, cos from the very beginning, Awo craved for central government power, which was why he was trying to play both balewa and Zik, his hand got burnt and he was forced to play opposition government.

But opposition government wasn't good enough for Awo, he was eyeing the centre, he just didn't have the political sagacity to get there, so he took the easy way out which was treason, and was caught pant down, and jailed.

The minute Gowon threw the opportunity to be at central government even if as a second fiddle to Gowon, Awo grabbed it with both hands at Gowon's first time of asking. He probably thought that when Gowon steps down for civilian government, as a second in command and haven served the North, he would be in prime position to clinch the presidential position.

Well, it turned out Gowon had no intent of stepping down, so it was back to opposition for Awo. Yet again he failed to transit from opposition to central government, like I said, he lacked political sagacity, so he resorted to treason again, and from them onwards went to his grave .

SW never willingly remained in opposition, circumstances forced them. They have always wanted to be in central. government, they campaigned vigorously for a corrupt OBJ second tenure and have since been rejoicing ever since they returned back to the centre under this Buhari regime.

Go to their Commonwealth thread and see the celebration going on there since Buhari announced the ministerial post, don't also forget that one of APC campaign strategy in Lagos gubernatorial election this year was drumming it into the ears of Yoruba voters that Lagos and indeed the entire SW need to be in sync with the central government for more benefits.

Don't let the hypocrites deceive you,

[/s]

Trash from a jobless ipob fighting over another man's land, a m.oron masturbating and screaming yoruba everywhere. Aint you ashamed of your cursed self, you lie here daily just like your late father before he was hacked to death by the village hunters. Shame on you aninal

3 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Shymm3x: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Apparently all the talk about Jonathan didn't perform, Jonathan was corrupt, etc was just a smokescreen used to cover the obvious reason why the yorubas hated Jonathan and voted buhari which is Political power. The yorubas as represented by this vocal Buhari supporter modath were just envious of the "political power" igbos had under jonathan and believed voting Buhari will give them that leverage.
Anyway, I want to know if they are happy with the present "political power" they have under Buhari or they are just happy to have an advantage over igbos? When next you see modath praising Buhari like a zombie, just know it's all about political power.

You're an id.iot.

And what's wrong in what she posited? Is that the same reason why the whole of Igboland supported GEJ despite the fact that he's dumbest president to ever rule a country? The same reason why you lot supported Iweala despite the fact that she's a m0ron and she destroyed the economy of the country, and all her waivers? Ditto the utterly corrupt Stealer Oduah?

You lost ya brain cells when you became a tranny. You're a guy but you act like a biitch with a fat pu.ssy.

5 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
i want to fork modath kiss

Go mess the ape that sired you.

2 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

[s]You're an id.iot.

And what's wrong in what she posited? Is that the same reason why the whole of Igboland supported GEJ despite the fact that he's dumbest president to ever rule a country? The same reason why you lot supported Iweala despite the fact that she's a m0ron and she destroyed the economy of the country, and all her waivers? Ditto the utterly corrupt Stealer Oduah?

You lost ya brain cells when you became a tranny. You're a guy but you act like a biitch with a fat pu.ssy.[/s]
Are you also a Buharist?

8 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
CursedAmadi:

Go mess the ape that sired you.

Hehehehehehe troll you don show again cheesy

see mods for your back tongue

5 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Shymm3x: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Are you also a Buharist?

Who gives a shiit?

I supported him during the election and I was very active on those fake certificate threads. It's politics and interests must be protected.

You Igbos just whine about everything like deranged monkeys. Now I see why you lot never had an intelligible language before Ajayi Crowther.

If my memory serves me right - didn't some Yoruba poster back in the day used to allude to the fact that Igbo are offspring of now extinct Idanre monkeys? grin

Why did Igbos support GEJ despite the fact that he was an excuse for a human being and dumbest mofo ever?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

Who gives a shiit?

I supported him during the election and I was very active on those fake certificate threads. It's politics and interests must be protected.

You Igbos just whine about everything like deranged monkeys. Now I see why you lot never had an intelligible language before Ajayi Crowther.

If my memory serves me right - didn't some Yoruba poster back in the day used to allude to the fact that Igbo are offspring of now extinct Idanre monkeys? grin

Why did Igbos support GEJ despite the fact that he was an excuse for a human being and dumbest mofo ever?
ok, so is Buhari better than GEJ? How? I dont even expect any response from you, let me just go ahead and serve you

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed And Ngige At The Tourism National Summit 2016 (photos) / BOMBSHELL: A Jew Responds To Muslims Call To Boycott Jewish Products. / APC Will Form Govt In Ogun Come May 29 – Osoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.