Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! (2207 Views)

6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by gabbidonb(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
My friend is dying inside and psychosocially down and I decided to come here to help advise him;He is in love with this girl for couple of months now;but lately the girl told him she has some problems but she could not tell the guy what exactly the problem is;despite the guy has tried all possible way to convince her to tell him what's the problem is;this so called problem is affecting their relationship and creating some distance between them. He really loves her and want her in his life. Plz advise him.
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Simple do me i do u let ur frnd collect fake reports from the doctor ur frnd act health problem let him share it wiv her he must make d act look real if she doesnt open up bou her problems to ur frnd mehn she doesnt love him for ur guy to go dat far for u to open up nd u keep d secret she is heartless

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by 2dice(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Women ...99units course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by niggi4life(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
gabbidonb:
My friend is dying inside and psychosocially down and I decided to come here to help advise him;He is in love with this girl for couple of months now;but lately the girl told him she has some problems but she could not tell the guy what exactly the problem is;despite the guy has tried all possible way to convince her to tell him what's the problem is;this so called problem is affecting their relationship and creating some distance between them. He really loves her and want her in his life. Plz advise him.
Rule number 1. Dont ever ask a girl twice what the problem is. The chances that it is money related is almost 100%, Na so i dey worry my woman some days ago, Honey whats the problem, u look moody and sad, talk to me whats the problem na, she didnt answer, she was just looking gloomy, i go siddon near am again, tickled her, oya talk na, whats the problem, na so she look me for eye tell me say she needs 200K for some business, Na so i tell am, i think you should continue to remain sad ooo, sorry i intruded into ur private life. grin

Learn from mistakes man, when time reach she go talk, if she no talk, bone am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by deadZONE: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Her problem is money!!!
or she has cheated on you!!!
or she wants to scare u away!!!
either ways!!! just fork hell outta her
so u dont go down a f00l that u seem to be.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
I second posters above. Forget love na inside mind e dey.

U go love another woman

No time to dote on a woman

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by yomi007k(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
I will comment on the issue wen I hear directly from ur friend. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by gabbidonb(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks for the advise;but that seems going too far na
halfrica:
Simple do me i do u let ur frnd collect fake reports from the doctor ur frnd act health problem let him share it wiv her he must make d act look real if she doesnt open up bou her problems to ur frnd mehn she doesnt love him for ur guy to go dat far for u to open up nd u keep d secret she is heartless
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by gabbidonb(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks man
niggi4life:
Rule number 1. Dont ever ask a girl twice what the problem is. The chances that it is money related is almost 100%, Na so i dey worry my woman some days ago, Honey whats the problem, u look moody and sad, talk to me whats the problem na, she didnt answer, she was just looking gloomy, i go siddon near am again, tickled her, oya talk na, whats the problem, na so she look me for eye tell me say she needs 200K for some business, Na so i tell am, i think you should continue to remain sad ooo, sorry i intruded into ur private life. grin

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
gabbidonb:
Thanks for the advise;but that seems going too far na

He can do dat if he desperately want to kno cos ur frnd sounds like he really wana kno like dis next min

If he is nt bothered he shd let it go shikena

U cant eat ur cake nd av it wen ur frnd is nt kim k embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by gabbidonb(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
It doesn't matter;you are just helping another if your contribution is worthwhile
yomi007k:
I will comment on the issue wen I hear directly from ur friend. tongue
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by gabbidonb(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yeah my friend is no longer desperate to know;the problem remains she seems to be finding excuses to distance him;so their relationship is somehow affected
halfrica:

He can do dat if he desperately want to kno cos ur frnd sounds like he really wana kno like dis next min

If he is nt bothered he shd let it go shikena

U cant eat ur cake nd av it wen ur frnd is nt kim k embarassed
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by boxer022(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
I believe that the problem she us facing and not will to let your friend know is a matter if the heart. I suspect that she has someone else be was in live with her before they met and she does not know how to tell him that. I believe she loves him but needs to take a decision on who she wants to be with. He should make her know that he understands what she is passing through and assure her that all will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
gabbidonb:
Yeah my friend is no longer desperate to know;the problem remains she seems to be finding excuses to distance him;so their relationship is somehow affected

Your friend shd giv her space cos if u love someone nd dey wana leave u let them go if they come bck to u it was meant to be

It hurts bt change is d only constant thing

Let ur frnd understand dis

U meet to part u part to meet!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by gabbidonb(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Is really strange she is just not willing to talk to my friend and she is keeping distance
boxer022:
I believe that the problem she us facing and not will to let your friend know is a matter if the heart. I suspect that she has someone else be was in live with her before they met and she does not know how to tell him that. I believe she loves him but needs to take a decision on who she wants to be with. He should make her know that he understands what she is passing through and assure her that all will be fine.
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by gabbidonb(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks for your advise;I will let him read all this on my page
halfrica:

Your friend shd giv her space cos if u love someone nd dey wana leave u let them go if they come bck to u it was meant to be

It hurts bt change is d only constant thing

Let ur frnd understand dis

U meet to part u part to meet!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
gabbidonb:
Thanks for your advise;I will let him read all this on my page

Its ok *warm hug* glad i could help tell ur friend all will b well this is another phase in life he has to go tru to find d perfect one grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by bronzegoddess(f): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
halfrica:

There's something called "fullstop".

There's also something called "comma" ,

Pls use them
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by bronzegoddess(f): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
2dice:
Women ...99units course
Men....1unit course. Almost useless tongue

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2015
bronzegoddess:

There's something called "fullstop".

There's also something called "comma" ,

Pls use them
Comman teach me ow to use dem
cry cry cry cry u mean its nt fair

Can i enroll into ur school of comma nd fullstop??
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by bronzegoddess(f): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2015
halfrica:

Comman teach me ow to use dem
cry cry cry cry u mean its nt fair

Can i enroll into ur school of comma nd fullstop??
. At least u used question mark here. We are making progress smiley
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2015
bronzegoddess:
. At least u used question mark here. We are making progress smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank u aunty!!!!!!!
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by Macgreat(m): 12:26am On Nov 15, 2015
niggi4life:

lol cheesy
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by missyadorable(f): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2015
Any man who is psychologically down because of one woman when they brag women are too numerous,cheap and desperate is a disgrace to manhood

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by 2dice(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Men....1unit course. Almost useless tongue
huh..U know we are BOSS/BUS U ladies are more of a Molue tongue
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by gabbidonb(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Your comment is childish and arrogant; it doesn't mean because there are many women out there then u should be chasing everyone.twwww
missyadorable:
Any man who is psychologically down because of one woman when they brag women are too numerous,cheap and desperate is a disgrace to manhood

Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by missyadorable(f): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
gabbidonb:
Your comment is childish and arrogant; it doesn't mean because there are many women out there then u should be chasing everyone.twwww
Look at this one..i thought chasing every woman is the occupation of all men.Always bragging about who they chased,who they bleeped,are bleeping and will bleep...How women are cheap,falling for money.

Only a nonentity man is bothered over one woman
when he can go to the market and buy a new woman/women(as his money can get him)
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by gabbidonb(m): 3:18am On Nov 25, 2015
U sounds so empty; it's not late to get a proper education. Idiot! uote author=missyadorable post=40061882]
Look at this one..i thought chasing every woman is the occupation of all men.Always bragging about who they chased,who they bleeped,are bleeping and will bleep...How women are cheap,falling for money.

Only a nonentity man is bothered over one woman
when he can go to the market and buy a new woman/women(as his money can get him)[/quote]
Re: Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 25, 2015
gabbidonb:
tell him to go find a job and build great dream

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are There No Fake Guys On Nairaland? / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When U Tell Your Friends U Back With Your Ex / Met A Amazing Nigerian Man But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.