Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,461 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? (4990 Views)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by bercarray(m): 12:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Ds qstn goes 2 both sexes either male or female
how do you feel when your opposite sex's hand touch a place that's suppose to be priv8 in ur body? Do you feel embarrased?
Ds really happnd 2 me yestdai,i wore a jersey's short as an underwear 2 my work place,so when i came bck i just took off my trouser and stood outside my quarters chatting with my male friends. During the gist, a lady dat we are both workng at the same place that also lives in the quarter passedby and joined us,she stood in front of me, i didn't knw she was gng 2 swing her hand bckwrd 2 demonst8 what she was trying 2 say, all of a sudden her hand hit my d**k.she said sorry and continue talkn bt my d**k was still paining me.so anytym i rmember dat scenario i feel ashamed.
Ds happend few years back, i was at a viewing centre watching bayern vs chelsea champions league final,when robben scored 4 his team dt nyt i shooked my elbow backward 2 jubil8 & my elbow touch a girl's breast behind me, bt i pretended as if nothing happnd.
Over 2 u nlanders how do u feel ?
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by divinehand2003(m): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2015
Exhilarated
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by bercarray(m): 12:46am On Nov 15, 2015
divinehand2003:
Exhilarated
for real? Not ur girlfriend o.it myt be a stranger or anybody else
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by Jollybabs: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Let's assumed is a mistake , pls forget abt it.
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by IceDude(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2015
If it happened by mistake i will 4get abt it........ If intentional i will intentionally touch her own as well

Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by nnamdizen(m): 1:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Now you are just being childish bro... Grow up sad angry

Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 15, 2015
There was this time in secondary school, we were doing a chemistry practical......and somehow, the acid we were using for titration started licking from the burete, so every body started to race out from the lab, so as we were rushing to a tiny door, we all compacted at the door, and i found my hand grasping the left side of ginika's breast, one of my classmates.......i didnt say sorry though i was ashamed, after that incidence, she picked interest in me............maybe she enjoyed that few seconds grasp, who knows

Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by itskinglee(m): 1:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Will comment when it reaches fp cheesy grin
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by Fireson: 3:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 15, 2015
lolx, she touch me first, i touch her back grin

Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by Nova15: 5:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Id it's an accident, then what else do want to do other than to apologise or accept her apology?
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by youngberry001(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2015
oboy if she touch him when mah AK47 is loaded nah to fire anyhow ooh""even mistakly or intentionaly no delay!!
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by eyeon(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2015
It gets me high for few seconds... Intentionally or otherwise.
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by Exponental(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Show me a man who is beyond mistakes....
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by Bonethugss: 7:04am On Nov 15, 2015
Hmm... Truth be told, it's actually an awkward feeling, you try to totally ignore it, hoping the person does same. I think apologizing would make such situation worse off.
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Deliverance tuh bad grin
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by ibrams(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2015
please today is Sunday.... I won't comment on this now..... till I come back
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2015
If it's a mistake? Then it's nothing ohh! Swear down. You could just apologise. At times so ladies get pissed at tha shiiiT. But when such unforseen incident comes up you tell the person sorry.

But if ain't a mistake and you touch your partner's. P_Part. OmG grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by Fernandowski(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2015
*in big Sean voice*
I FEEL BLESSED
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by bercarray(m): 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
basbone:
There was this time in secondary school, we were doing a chemistry practical......and somehow, the acid we were using for titration started licking from the burete, so every body started to race out from the lab, so as we were rushing to a tiny door, we all compacted at the door, and i found my hand grasping the left side of ginika's breast, one of my classmates.......i didnt say sorry though i was ashamed, after that incidence, she picked interest in me............maybe she enjoyed that few seconds grasp, who knows
lol she wan giv u finish kpata kpata ni o
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dis reminds me wen I was very young and jst growing up, u knw puberty nah hyper sexual active any small tin body go tell u. Me and my first ever boyfriend small pikin love was together @ the back of my house and we were talking so along his demonstration his hand brushed my burst wow! Suddenly is seems like I lost my breathe for 2mins and breath heavily ...God! my brain enter default as I didn't understand wat he was saying any more I was jst uncomfortable and was feeling sleepy....we didn't talk abt it tho wen we were young...but now we are grown up and a parts he keeps talking abt it..dat dat chemistry btw us @ the back of the house dat turn my breathe away he would love to experience it...Wat a Stewpid fellow grin cheesy
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Some people just dey blow lies here.... Chai....
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by obiorathesubtle: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
*picks up mic* how do I feel??

*singing* [size=20pt]I'M ON TOP OF THE WOOOOORLD IN FRONT OF THE CROOOOWD EEEEEEE OOOOO EEEEE OOOOHHH OOOH[/size]

*drops mic* grin

Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by bercarray(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
zaragal:
Dis reminds me wen I was very young and jst growing up, u knw puberty nah hyper sexual active any small tin body go tell u. Me and my first ever boyfriend small pikin love was together @ the back of my house and we were talking so along his demonstration his hand brushed my burst wow! Suddenly is seems like I lost my breathe for 2mins and breath heavily ...God! my brain enter default as I didn't understand wat he was saying any more I was jst uncomfortable and was feeling sleepy....we didn't talk abt it tho wen we were young...but now we are grown up and a parts he keeps talking abt it..dat dat chemistry btw us @ the back of the house dat turn my breathe away he would love to experience it...Wat a Stewpid fellow grin cheesy
LOL funny guy, as a guy two thing going on, on his li2 mind at that moment will be
good her b**bs is still hard,ds gal still be virgin or chai my hand really touchd dat b**bs,wow na enjoyment be dt,he go don tel his friends sef.bt u too u 4 don give him kpata kpata now,cos we guys hate flashing.
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by bercarray(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
zaragal:
LOL funny guy, as a guy two thing going on, on his li2 mind at that moment will be
good her b**bs is still hard,ds gal still be virgin or chai my hand really touchd dat b**bs,wow na enjoyment be dt,he go don tel his friends sef.bt u too u 4 don give him kpata kpata now,cos we guys hate brushing,and love grabbing
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by bercarray(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:
Some people just dey blow lies here.... Chai....

my guy free them joor,u be lie detector
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by bercarray(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
*picks up mic* how do I feel??

*singing* [size=20pt]I'M ON TOP OF THE WOOOOORLD IN FRONT OF THE CROOOOWD EEEEEEE OOOOO EEEEE OOOOHHH OOOH[/size]

*drops mic* grin
pls pick up d mic again,and tell us d joy in dat,does it mean u're gng to bang her,or is touching ur d**k an access to a rlatnshp with her? U're gettn it wrng ooo.
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by obiorathesubtle: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
bercarray:
pls pick up d mic again,and tell us d joy in dat,does it mean u're gng to bang her,or is touching ur d**k an access to a rlatnshp with her? U're gettn it wrng ooo.
*picks up mic* testing! Testing! Is this thing on??! Oh good! You can hear me

I read your thread and I read the caption of your thread. I answered the caption of your thread, not the body of your thread. Moreover, no girl can 'touch' my dick without me going down with her. But she can 'touch' by accident/unknowingly/without intention, when it is covered, behind the zipper of my trousers or shorts or whatever the fvck it is I'm putting on, because it's inevitable, mistakes happen. Therefore, I have nothing to do with her. It was a completely different situation.

I'm not dropping the mic this time around. Get your own mic
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by bercarray(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
*picks up mic* testing! Testing! Is this thing on??! Oh good! You can hear me

I read your thread and I read the caption of your thread. I answered the caption of your thread, not the body of your thread. Moreover, no girl can 'touch' my dick without me going down with her. But she can 'touch' by accident/unknowingly/without intention, when it is covered, behind the zipper of my trousers or shorts or whatever the fvck it is I'm putting on, because it's inevitable, mistakes happen. Therefore, I have nothing to do with her. It was a completely different situation.

I'm not dropping the mic this time around. Get your own mic
*picks up a wireless mic* hello tue tue,testing microphone 1,2. Ok gud,so in ma nigga in such mistake situation,how will you feel,dnt tell me it's everytime ur d**k is behind ur zip,atimes u myt jst wear only ur boxers and such sh!t will happn,though as a guy,it shld mean ntn bt ladies can be childish atimes,and they will be lyk so na ds small ds one even carry under, and he go dy gapa,even though na their mind them dy tnk am.*put mic on stand*
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by obiorathesubtle: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
bercarray:
*picks up a wireless mic* hello tue tue,testing microphone 1,2. Ok gud,so in ma nigga in such mistake situation,how will you feel,dnt tell me it's everytime ur d**k is behind ur zip,atimes u myt jst wear only ur boxers and such sh!t will happn,though as a guy,it shld mean ntn bt ladies can be childish atimes,and they will be lyk so na ds small ds one even carry under, and he go dy gapa,even though na their mind them dy tnk am.*put mic on stand*
hehe. Any girl wey try that one no dy respect me. If she try am. She go see another colour of me that day. That's why you keep a handshake at the palm and don't extend it to the elbow
Re: How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? by justmag(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
If she is fine n potentially mine..Ill feel hard as rock. grin

Scam Alert!!!! Please Read This And Be Careful Of This Two People.. See Picture / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress